Black People : THE RAPE OF A CONTINENT

I first saw the Last Poets , at Prospect Park, when I was 11 back in the 60s, and even at that age, I caried their stuff I recorded on cassette tapes, round the PJs for the teens to hear! Sad to say even back then, even with the Motown and Watt Staxx, the Panthers in the community, and the 5% street culture, I used to go home sad cause , all they wanted to hear , was the cussing , in N are Scared of Revolution and the older sisters used to ask me to rewind it to hear it again! Good idea, but we may need something to change the whole culture itself!

After the Sister made that lecture to TEd Talks, those Europeans kinda nipped that in the bud as well, with a movie , that subliminally effected a billion people of African descent, just in case anyone thought that! And then gave it an award, to seal the ju Ju

Mandela told them they had to unify. Too many just want to get paid

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back