Black People : THE RACE WAR OF BLACK AGAINST WHITE

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    The longest war America has ever fought is the Dirty War, and it is not over. It has lasted 30 years so far and claimed more than 25 million victims. It has cost almost as many lives as the Vietnam War. It determined the result of last year's congressional election.
    Yet the American news media do not want to talk about the Dirty War, which remains between the lines and unreported. In fact, to even suggest that the war exists is to be discredited. So let's start suggesting, immediately.
    No matter how crime figures are massaged by those who want to acknowledge or dispute the existence of a Dirty War, there is nothing ambiguous about what the official statistics portray: for the past 30 years a large segment of black America has waged a war of violent retribution against white America.
    And the problem is getting worse, not better. In the past 20 years, violent crime has increased more than four times faster then the population. Young blacks (under 18) are more violent than previous generations and are 12 times more likely to be arrested for murder than young whites.
    Nearly all the following figures, which speak for themselves, have not been reported in America:
    • According to the latest US Department of Justice survey of crime victims, more than 6.6 million violent crimes (murder, rape, assault and robbery) are committed in the US each year, of which about 20 per cent, or 1.3 million, are inter-racial crimes.

• Most victims of race crime – about 90 per cent – are white, according to the survey "Highlights from 20 Years of Surveying Crime Victims," published in 1993.

• Almost 1 million white Americans were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by black Americans in 1992, compared with about 132,000 blacks who were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by whites, according to the same survey.

• Blacks thus committed 7.5 times more viol
    http://heretical.com/miscella/sheehan.html

2. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

Yes, it is war, the warriors are asleep , unconscious, and/or under siege without the presence of a command and control unit, which historically has been killed off or defected to the other side.

3. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Yes it's a war, even if the warriors don't know it. In one of my recent post I was speaking on "the silent war", which is often the most dangerous. This is the war that is undeclared but is none the less taking place without the media reporting it as such. Those who die without acknowledging that they are in a war or who may not even know that there is a war going on, are casualties of war. In war, all bodies count, whether dead or alive. The degree of ones consciousness allows the opposing side to label us as foot soldiers, Sargent, lieutenants or generals. The generals are on the scholar level and are able to fight against the mis-information of the media, the educational system, the medical system and so forth because of the vast knowledge they may have in those areas. If they oppose the status quo in any of those areas, they are warriors.

Those who go out and set up programs as they relate to us are Sargents. They often have troops or those of us who are seeking to grow, to learn and to begin taking some control of their lives and their communities. Like any Sargent, they have foot soldiers who take their energy, their teachings and their black oriented base back to our people in our communities and speak on what's going on as it relates to us.

The foot soldier is unique in a sense...only because one does not know what the full effect of what their new information will cause to rise up within them. They may be gang related or just rebellious in nature....but at the same time, they may posses an "I don't give a f attitude" and may be subject to physical expressions of their information in the form of violence also. None of these with the exception of the General or the Sargent may ever speak on the reality that "we are in a War" but we are. This history bears out to be true. We have been repeating the same mistakes in a sense as it regards white people. Greece, Rome, Spain/Europe and now the New so called land of the Indians that we find ourselves in. Different place...same people!

The major difference now is that, the methods of war have become more complicated, more mental, more economic, more judicial, more religious and more media directed....but the results are the same. We are controlled, indoctrinated and more separated from the reality that we are indeed in a war. This is probably one of the major reasons why our history will never be taught in school. What we are going through on the real, is some revenge ish from them. Those who know not the history would not know why it is on the revenge level that it is. They can never admit this to their own people because then they would have to tell the historical truth concerning us and themselves. This would in essence destroy the "silent war" of lies, miseducation and all else that they have constructed for their own people to believe in and live by. It would equally begin to dissolve much of the control that they have over the hearts and minds of our own people.

So yes, it is a war and one can be in a war without knowing and one can die as a warrior without ever knowing that they were one.

4. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Can't ya'll see that it is a complete waste of time to respond to these ******** who come in here soley to interrupt just about every thread of any seriousness! Here this white boy is calling our people 'criminals' and saying that they are 'devoud of education and hope', but came to this site under the guise of claiming he was here to learn.

It's the same ol'e tired game, over and over and over again!!

This is why i don't even play with these beasts.........

'white on black crime is not as prevelant as black on white crime' - I guess this nazi has never heard of an organization called THE POLICE of which he is probably apart of one of their agencies for that Bullish to come out of his mouth/keyboard!!

5. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Again, they are casualties of war. If I have programmed you to be against yourself then I've equally programmed you to be against anyone who looks like yourself...our people. The programming is always subconscious but manifest itself in the conscious realm. A young black child looking out into the world would be forced to say to themselves that "all that is great or worthy is white"' The conditioning started when and where? How about in church or in the media portrayal that God is white and that those to who God spoke to was white. It started before any black child had to will power to discriminate in terms of the information that was going into their 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 year old minds. The Pope said it best. "Give me your child between birth and 7 years of age and you can have them back".

What does this tell you? It should tell you that unless we take control of the minds of our children at a very young age, the opposition has already declared by their actions that they will gladly do it for us...or rather, for themselves. We can not continue to allow our children's minds to be co-opted by our oppressor, knowing darn well that we will have to deprogram them or empty the dirty water out before we can put clean water in them. Furthermore, any energy that is not directed will go in any direction that is open for it.

In the ant world, there are white ants, red ants, brown ants and black ants. The white ant does not educate the brown, the red or the black ant. The black ant or the others do not do it either....because it goes against nature and their own survival. To be as so called intelligent as we are supposed to be as humans is amazing, simply because we in our own arrogance somehow think that we are above the laws of nature when we are not. All people on the planet want to survive as what they are, pure and simple...but we violate those laws everyday that we live. The day that a Black teacher begins to teach the truth of history to white students in school, he's out of there !! But us, we ain't got no problem with having white people do to our children in school what they would never allow us to do to their children in school !

So what you label as thugs and all that is actually a soldier in the war also but for the other team without even knowing that they are fighting for the other team...but the results are the same.

6. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382

I got to put them on the ig button now...i didn't know all that brother.

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

I think your above contribution is criminal ... disruptive and disrespectful ... to our peace and purpose.

You can't come up in here calling Black Men anything ... period.

Whatever you think they are ... they are mine.

I'm going to suspend you for a couple of weeks ... beginning right now.

If you choose to return ... please act like you know where you are at.

:heart:

Destee

8. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,900
    Let me know when you get back from disneyworld. lol Black on white crime is far more prevalent than white on black crime?. This is under reported. Actions of white people against black people, white people don't see it as "crime". What you should have said is black on white crime is far more over reported than white on black crime.

hahaha. you're watching too much CNN, fox news. The euroPEON, the biggest criminal on earth, has made everybody else into a criminal by his "system" alone.
    The worst enemy black americans is crakaz and the craka system.

You're problem is you think ALL crime is out in the open, and all crime involves violence somehow.

Have you been to a white trailer park ghetto hood lately? Have you got any opinions from any Native Indians? (indians a term i use reluctantly).

No craigKKK your lineage is STILL the greatest threat to ALL people on earth INCLUDING YOURSELVES.

I look at europeons like pedophiles. Pedophiles are NEVER going to announce they're pedophiles. You only find out AFTER you've been molested.

Like Sista IntelligentNoire said you (whites) can NEVER be trusted.

9. white man

white man Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    but can you at least agree that killing people in a civilized society with rules and laws is a criminal and immoral act?

and why do you permit the dehumanizing of white people so much on this site?

It is understandable for black nationalists to not trust or have many ill feelings towards white people, but can you all please stop calling us beasts and devils, or pretending we don't have highly sophisticated brains like yours and we are somehow unable to educate ourselves about the world?

and we don't have stupid questions any more than you have stupid solutions for things. We know more than you think.

I don't mean to lecture you on your own site, but seriously people with common sense can tell some of the members here are unstable with their rabid hatred of whites, it is hurting the legitimacy of black nationalism.

10. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

The best I have to offer is the link below, from our Higher Standards Forum.

If You Don't Want To Be Here ... Don't Like Who or What is Found Here ... Please Leave

:heart:

Destee