Chief Elder Osiris : The Race Is On For Afrika And Black Folks Are Not A Contender

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Feb 13, 2007.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    The Race Is On For Afrika And Black Folks Are Not A Contender

Hoteph Beloved Sisters and Brothers:

Tell the Afrikan, Afrikan Human Being, Afrikan american or any other noun or pronoun we prefer to use to identity ourselves, as long as the definite and unique adjective, Black, is not used to refer to that Anthropomorphous Being that arrived and now has the origin of being in a place on this planet call Afrika, tell such a confused and mental unstable people such as the Afrikan, that there is a Race now on in full speed to claim Afrika to be a Continent of all of the World people, with the exception of a particular people and with the core of those people being of the Nations that have established a reputation of lying and deceiving the Black so call Afrikan, and it will be that so call confused don't want to be referred to as Black Afrikan Human Being, that will be the first to deny such a claim, concerning what is now happening to and in Afrika.

Every Strategic Nation, now more than ever has an eye on Afrika and the reason is to gain control and secure, Afrika resources, and strike the final blow to the so call Black Afrikan Mind, a blow that will lock down and secure the so call Black Afrikan Divine Mind and cause it to remain in a state of the Human Being Mind prison, in captivity, and as long as the Divine Mind of the Black so call Afrikan is made to remain to stay dormant, Afrika will be the biggest prize catch to dawn the New Millennium and the Time for the so call Black Afrikan Renaissance will be placed on hold for another Thousand Years, which will be the next dispensation of a Time Window for the so call Black Afrikan opportunity to become reawaken, that is if there will be any of us Divine Black Warriors to have made the trip with our Divine Mind in tact, meaning they will have to be the descendants of those of us that make claim to our Divine Mind today.

The Afrikan in Afrika has been shot with the Human Being Stun Gun and is not able to Think Black and Divinely, the Afrikan in the Diaspora, the United States in particular, those of us that are in the Diaspora America by way of the Middle Passage, we are too mental disorient, when it come to knowing whom we are now, so we hold no special affinity to Afrika and the Black so call Afrikan people, and with such a self identity crisis of a handicap, we become of no interest in Afrika or our Black so call Afrikan self.

The Afrikan american, we who despise ourselves, we who have gone through a Mental metamorphosis to the extent that we have morphed into an entirely Ethnic group that relate more with those people that is the cause for us being in the Diaspora without a visa or a green card or a passport, nor were they waved in by the so call Statue Of Liberty, yet we are in the Diaspora and the United States Diaspora in particular, and having no clue what has happen to us, to cause us to be in this phase of a Life in which we now refer to ourselves as Human Beings and as Afrikan americans, serving to be the topping on the crown of our newly acquired status, the Human Being, as we now frown on our Blackness and our life origin on this planet, a place the oppressors named to be Afrika and us Black people as being Afrikans, which we accept without question.

So, here we are today, debating China and the reason for her overture to the Black so call Afrikans, as if we the Afrikans has a pot to piss in to call our own, in Afrika or wherever we may be on this planet, with the focus now being in the place we now refer to as Afrika, the place where the devil is now in a race to silently capture Afrika resources without firing a direct shot from their Guns, from their Hands, if you get what I mean.

Confuse Afrikans do not want to be referred to as Black, just Afrikan Human Beings, an identity coined by the devil himself and that is what make it alright with the Brand New Afrikan Human Being, attaching themselves to that Ancestry and not the Divine First Way cosmic Divine Black Ancestry, whose origin is Universal and is from a different and distant Galaxy from the one we now find ourselves in today.

Beloved Sisters and Brothers, Black goddess and gods, the Isis ( Star ) and Osiris ( Neutron Planet star ) in reference to our divine Nature, as I speak to you today, Afrika and the Black so call Afrikans are in deep trouble, more than ever before, yet we are not qualified to see such a Divine Truth and because of our Mental Blindness, Afrika is being invaded, with the invaders preparing to strike the final blow to the Black so call Afrikan Nation and the Mother Land we call Afrika.

You talk all of your trash about China activities as if you are truly concern about what happen to Afrika and yourselves, yet you say and do nothing about the desire of america to establish a Military command Center in Afrika, you say and do nothing about the action of Britain toward Zimbabwe, you say and do nothing about the conflict in Somalia, you look the other way concerning the horror in the Sudan Darfur, you say and do nothing about the fact that all of Northern Afrika is under the control of the Arab Nation and you have no desire to compete in the race for your own Land and the security of your own selves, the Black so call Afrikans.

So beloved, why do you believe others will ever have respect for your Land and your Black so call Afrikan selves, as you dance around pretending to be so well educated and intelligent.

Black woman and Man and I do not concern myself with whom you might be, as I say what I am about to say, which is, if the Black so call Afrikan in all that we do, if what we do is not pointed to the Liberation of Afrika and the Black so call Afrikan people, then all we now do is of no interest to the preservation of Afrika and the dignity of the Black so call Afrikan, meaning that you are not a participant in the Race for Afrika, in order to gain her independence and dignity, as a sovereign Black Nation and I say, woe is unto you that forsaken such a Divine Task.

Here Is Loving you

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    FWIOAM/SRM
    www.fwiamsrm.com
    [email protected]

2. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    As Well They Shouldn't Be!!

"Black" people are not Africans; they are "Black people": perpetuators, proginators and providers of "white supremacy".

In addition to those mentions of things that "Black people" are just watching and wailing about in Africa there is also the question of where they stand on the concept of an African Union. It is much sad that this term seems to evoke visions of a "United States of Africa", rather than a "Union of the Global African Family".

But, hey! I guess they prefer a "United States of Ethnic America", where the "citizens" are "African American", "Japanese American", "Mexican American" and all the rest of the divided and conquered "sheeple", more so than a "United States of America" where the citizens are AMERICANS willing to stand up and die for their Sovereign "rights" to "Life, Liberty and the persuit of happiness".

Y'all go on back to sleep ... oh ... that would require being awake first, though, wouldn't it?

3. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved Mighty warior King god AnAfrikan:

Beloved, I come in Divine peace.

I hear what you are saying and you should not use Chief Elder missive to further your cause by implying that Chief Elder does not Think before he speak, I am here to say to you, to the contrary, what the Chief Elder Osiris say, I am sure he is qualified to support that which he share with us, by showing the reason he has shared in the way he does on any Topic he write or speak about and the Chief Elder will not engage you in a debating way, out of respect for you and because he says often that the Divine Truth need not be debated but understood and since I am a student of the Chief Elder, even I see where I must disagree with what you are implying here.

First of all I agree with the information shared with us in the Chief Elder Osiris Missive and for any Black Being to imply that it is better to identify as being Afrikan instead of being Black, tell me that there is a spot of confusion somewhere, first of all, Afrikan is an expressed Name of something or someone, but Black is a natural expressed indication of a particular something or someone and to imply that it is best that Black Afrikans should not be in contention to reclaim Afrika and the Black Afrikan life, serve not to be worthy of consideration in the state we now function in, which I differ, and if I am missing something about your Missive in term of what it is conveying, then I accept your correction, because I come with only Love for Black Afrikan people, as the Chief elder teach us to express.

You in your Missive seem to be implying that a United States of Afrika is not a desired goal of yours and that you opt for a Global Afrikan Congress, beloved, are you aware that any and everybody today is making claim to be Afrikan today and if you fail to show a distinction of those you hold a greater interest in, it can be taken to believe that when dealing with Afrikans, you draw no distinction in whom you are referring to, even though I am going to assume you mean Black people.

Now Beloved, when you make mention of a Global Afrikan Congress and imply that such should take precedent over a United Black Afrikan Nation States, such to me suggest that you are saying that we Black folks are alright just where we are, we just need to form and organize ourselves into a congress of Black people globally and such a congress of Black People could do more for Black Afrikan people than if Black Afrikan people being united in Afrika, the place where Black people constitute the Majority, yet is powerless.

So Beloved, are you implying that black people in a Scattered organized Global congress, staying where we now are, will have power to change the condition of Black Afrikan people Globally, when in fact the saying of Divided, we will remain in a fallen state of condition and United we become a standing force capable of causing our own change in condition ring True, isit not True that we in concentrated unified Numbers, can become the strength needed to reclaim Afrika, serving as a sign that we now have come back into the Knowledge about our Black Afrikan Selves, in our original domicile?

Beloved, did you really take time to read Chief Elder Osiris Missive with understanding and with unflawed comprehension and without having no ill feeling toward the Chief Elder Osiris or without ulteria motive that serve to your personal interest, because I am sure the Chief Elder has no ill feeling toward you nor act out of having personal ambition, other than to see Black Folks and Afrika Free and Independent in Afrika, United.

Yet, if your act of disagreement with what the Chief Elder Osiris is sharing with us is honorable, then I will fight like all hell is upon me, for your right to disagree with whomever you so desire, just do not allow it to be for something other than that it is the way you believe we should go, concerning what you say about the way Afrikan people should go, in considering our Plight in life, which is in a terrible condition.

Here Is Loving you/Afrika

Goddess Isis
    A Statue of Liberation for Afrika
    An ANSWERCESTOR
    Being the Divine Change the world need to see and
    Be

4. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622

Some Africans, especially our African leaders are: "perpetuators, proginators and providers of "white supremacy". so it really dose not matter how one describes the "black people" of the world; the fact still remains, most are "asleep" and the ones in power are selling our souls to the devil.
    Change for diasporic and continental Africans will not come about with the present leadership, the revolution has to be lead by the "common" black man and woman for those the ones that are pure of heart.

5. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    Not at all, Sister Goddess IsIS333! I am "playing off of" his chosen title: "... black folks are not a contender". To my mind, this whole "black" thing is just another obstacle in the path of a "United [Mental/Psychological/Spiritual] State of BEing of Africa". As long as this "distinction" holds true, we will remain divided: United, Globally, as Africans (Afurakans, Afrikans, Alkebulans: after we have come together, under whatever "label" we can debate/decide what to collectively call ourselves) we'll be much stronger.

I think that this is where you find "disagreement" with my words? I have no need to be "referred" to as "human being"; that is self evident. Being a descendent of formerly enslaved Africans, I am African! I feel that this "need" to develop a "self identity" as "Black People", "separate", "distinct" and "other than" "African" is the "confusion" "coined by the devil himself". On the other hand, "it don't matter what you call me, just don't call [any of us] late for dinner!"

I'm coming from a perspective that says that we are all Africans, whereever we are on this planet. And when I say that, I am talking about Africans; not Arabs or Danes. And, no, I am not disparaging a "United States of Africa" at all, but suggesting that we need to go much MUCH further in our growth into a "United State" of BEing.

If I were to espouse a "personal agenda" it would be the understanding that Life is the same regardless of skin color, body shape or planet of origin.

I do apologize if my words give the impression that I am seeking to take anything away from anything that Chief Elder Osiris is saying; I would not, could not and can not do that! It is not my intent to "debate" the Honored Elder as I don't feel that I am qualified for such. I will, however, express that which my Own Mind has given me to express. A Mind that has long sought to Seek, Gain and Express my Own Over-, Under- and Inner-Standing of this Life I have been Blessed with Experiencing.

And believe me, these missives of the Honorable Chief Elder Osiris are BEing some of the Strongest Blessings I have encountered!

6. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved King god, Mighty warriors AnAfrikan writes: And believe me, these missives of the Honorable Chief Elder Osiris are BEing some of the Strongest Blessings I have encountered!

That is so humbling of you, and to you I do bow to the humbleness in you.

I know it is time for us to call ourselves Divine deities, gods and goddesses, the way we were in our first way.

The Chinese when they use to visit our ancestors back in the year 500 use to bring gifts to our ancestors. When they were asked why they bought our ancestors gifts, the Chinese said because our Ancestors were Divine deities (god-like). That is the way it was in our what is called beginning, and that is the way it should be in what is called our ending. NOW.

Here is loving you/Afrika.

Goddess Isis
    A STATUE OF LIBERATION FOR AFRIKA