Black People : THE QUOTE GAME

"It’s just like when you’ve got some coffee that’s too black, which means it’s too strong. What do you do? You integrate it with cream, you make it weak. But if you pour too much cream in it, you won’t even know you ever had coffee. It used to be hot, it becomes cool. It used to be strong, it becomes weak. It used to wake you up, now it puts you to sleep."

kamanu said:
someone sites a quote and the rest guess who it from.
i'll start with a simple one.

"The length of time required to neutralize global white supremacy will be inversely proportional to
1) the level of understanding of the phenomenon; plus
2) the evolution of self- and group-respect"

Kamanu ... Hello and Welcome ... :wave:

I don't know who said the above, but i surely like it!

I would take a guess, and say that it is Mr. Neely Fuller, Jr. It surely sounds like something he'd say!

Okay ... i'll add one ... and it should be easy to guess as well ... :wink:

"if you do not understand 'white' supremacy (as racism)
----- what it is, and how it works ------
everything else that you understand, will only confuse you".

:heart:

Destee

thanks destee

your close...that was actually dr cress welsing

im guessing your quote is from mr fuller...
anybody know who the 2nd quote from???
"It’s just like when you’ve got some coffee that’s too black, which means it’s too strong. What do you do? You integrate it with cream, you make it weak. But if you pour too much cream in it, you won’t even know you ever had coffee. It used to be hot, it becomes cool. It used to be strong, it becomes weak. It used to wake you up, now it puts you to sleep."

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back