Violaters / Violations : The Queen Enki thread

Perfection

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 21, 2012
I was just giving a notice that I violated a rule for mentioning a member's name in the thread, thus effectively shutting down the research I was about to demonstrate. Or, the message was sent to me that I cannot post in the thread "Enki was a Black Queen of the Ancient World" which I created.

Please tell me Honorable Queen Destee that there was an error.

So if I want to demonstrate (positive) research which shows the historical significance of names, I am prohibited from doing so if a member just so happens to be wearing those names?

Enki was a Black Queen of the Ancient World (thousands of years ago) which means that her name and her presence was here before anyone here in the 21st century ever thought of using her name for an avatar...let me show the people.

I shouldn't be punished because people don't know their history.

I was just giving a notice that I violated a rule for mentioning a member's name in the thread, thus effectively shutting down the research I was about to demonstrate. Or, the message was sent to me that I cannot post in the thread "Enki was a Black Queen of the Ancient World" which I created.

Please tell me Honorable Queen Destee that there was an error.

So if I want to demonstrate (positive) research which shows the historical significance of names, I am prohibited from doing so if a member is wearing those names?

Sista Destee didn't do it, I did. The rule is clear on this for obvious reason. I have no problem with your opinion, I think you like the attention. I even joust with you from time to time just to switch up. But this rule applies to all, not just you.

So please, refrain from putting members names in the title of your threads...

Peace!

Sista Destee didn't do it, I did. The rule is clear on this for obvious reason. I have no problem with your opinion, I think you like the attention. I even joust with you from time to time just to switch up. But this rule applies to all, not just you.

So please, refrain from putting members names in the title of your threads...

Peace!

His actions remind us of a dirty cop planting fabricated evidence on innocent black people using his badge to put black people in jail or kill them. This moderator is essentially saying: "In the name of Destee (his badge) you will no longer elevate Black Women."

And while I don't know her personally, I'mma guess I know her enough to know there is no way Queen Destee supports that.

This is a personal attack on Black Women and her knowing her true history. Remember I showed you what Dr. Barashango said. He said there will be brothas who will be uncomfortable with the "resurgence" regarding the knowledge of the magnificence of the Black Woman. He said these brothas will be insecure. He said:

Unfortunately, some brothers may be a little less than comfortable with the resurgence of this knowledge. Nevertheless, I suggest an awakening to the historical reality---that all available scientific evidence reveals---that it was the Black Woman who first came to the understanding of and implemented the principles of civilization should not in any way cause the Black Man to feel the need to indulge the machoism of male chauvinistic insecurities." ---quote from pages 2 and 3 from Ishakamusa Barashango's Afrikan Woman the Original Guardian Angel. (bold is mine).

What we are witnessing here is a microcosm of what's going on in the society: Certain insecure black men not wanting Black Women to be elevated. Keep her at the average button.

I can also show you how certain black men of the Ancient World, just like today, took over the temples of Black Women and called them their own. They stole from Black Women. Herodotus did it. He stole from the Sybils.

It's the same file we have in front of us now: a black man taking what's not his and not wanting Black Women, and the people in general, to know the truth about a Queen who has walked the Earth more than 5,000 years before he was born.

May I draw the peoples' attention to October 15, 2013. On that date, I opened a room entitled Monikers of Queen Angela:

https://destee.com/threads/monikers-of-queen-angela.78126/

You will see in that room that I begin the analysis of tracing the moniker "Angela" from the root "Angel" and I was about to get deeper. I was using etymology to defend the moniker.

"Angela" goes back as far as the 14th century. So you mean to tell us, that because there is a member with that name I can't talk about it (history) even though the name precedes the member by hundreds of years? C'mon now, be forreal.

So I guess it will be said it was an oversight that I wasn't given a warning then and the fact that even at this moment the room has not be disabled for postings.

Again, this attack is personal.

May I draw the peoples' attention to May 3, 2013. On that date, I opened a room entitled: The Truth About Rapunzal:

https://destee.com/threads/the-truth-about-rapunzel.75811/#post-799792

There I wrote:

Rapunzel was indeed a beautiful Black Woman. So beautiful that one 19th Century writer describes her as, "The most beautiful and beloved of all the Goddesses." (Hélène Adeline Guerber in Myths of Northern Lands).

So because a member goes by Rapunzal, I can't bring out positive historical data which precedes the member by thousands of years?

But it gets better. Not only did members participate in the Rapunzal room, but the Queen of the House, the Honorable Queen Destee, posted this:

i always loved the rapunzel story ... it had to be my most favorite as a little girl

it's so nice to read your account ... including little black girls like me into it ... making it ours

you should write a book ... with like content ... for this absolutely touched the little black girl in me

beautiful ... thanks for sharing (post #5)

No notice of a violation then...room still opened for posting.

This is a personal attack. A clear case of a dirty cop planting fabricated evidence.

So Jesus can't be talked about, nor the monikers Sarah, Allah, Flower, Justice etc...because a member may have those names? And we not gone even talk about how these ain't their real names, but stage names :lol:

Certain individuals who follow and unjustly criticize my work have been saying for years--moaning and complaining--about how I don't present enough evidence and what I say is opinion and not fact. Right? But when I get on the mark and set and be ready to go with the evidence, they call off the race and say basically "Naw, I don't want to hear your evidence." So they start planting fabricated evidence to get me banned (quasi-like). Meaning, it's basically banning me by saying I can't speak the truth about the Black Woman's intelligence, her beauty and her sophistication.

Again, this is an attack against Black Women.

Think about this yall. And I'm speaking to those who are reasonable here. Imagine if a white man was a member here. And he used as his avatar the name "Hannibal." Then, just so happen I have evidence and research about Hannibal.

Let's further assume I then proceed to open a room entitled "Hannibal was a Black Warrior King." So we are expected to understand that we are in violation of a rule which prohibits me from presenting the evidence? To prevent me from telling the truth? To prevent you, the people, from knowing the truth? Why? Because a white member has as his avatar the name "Hannibal" and so another member can't show historical research of that persona because its "personal"? Even though the persona Hannibal precedes the member by thousands of years?

What sense does that make?

There is no way in the world Queen Destee supports this move. It's personally motivated, illogical and designed to silence truth about Black Women.

Again, we can't be responsible if certain members are ahistorical while the rest of us are well-versed in the knowledge of history in general, and about Black Women in particular.

There is no way Queen Destee supports this move.

U act like a little kid. U know u not supposed to put names in the title a destee rule. U did it mock him. Novbody has a problem elevating so called black women, it's u. U r the problem. Nobody likes how u move how u twist words around u could have presented ur evidence in ur first post but instead u chose to play games so enki showed u he can play too lol we love and elevate our women its u we dont care for lol smh

Was about to get out the popcorn to read this soon to be "enlightening" information.

:popcorn3:

And so was a lot of people (the numbers were adding quickly) including Hermetic and even the moderator (who shut the room down) had his popcorn saying something to the effect that he only had "enough popcorn for one person." He said that to Hermetic. He was the second poster liking the subject matter and agreeing with the first poster:

hatah.png

But see, he deleted his own comment before yall woke up and saw it and, like a dirty cop about to get caught, he got sloppy and forgot to "unrate" Hermetic's post.

Again, his actions are similar to those of a dirty cop hiding stuff and planting fabricated evidence against black people.

It's personal.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back