Black Spirituality Religion : The Quality of our Fate depends on how we treat Black Women

Spin that bottle anywhere so long as the issue of how Black Women are (mis)treated is not dealt with head on...I get that thinking. Again, a typical reaction.

We should be reminded of what Dr. Barashango stated:

Unfortunately, some brothers may be a little less than comfortable with the resurgence of this knowledge. Nevertheless, I suggest an awakening to the historical reality---that all available scientific evidence reveals---that it was the Black Woman who first came to the understanding of and implemented the principles of civilization should not in any way cause the Black Man to feel the need to indulge the machoism of male chauvinistic insecurities." ---quote from pages 2 and 3 from Ishakamusa Barashango's Afrikan Woman the Original Guardian Angel. (bold is mine).

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back