Black Spirituality Religion : The Quality of our Fate depends on how we treat Black Women

Well why is it that you advocate that black girls stay in an abusive relationship until the mother has had due process? That means that if a young sista is being beaten, sexually or mentally abused she should not be taken out of that environment until the "village" have dealt fairly with her through what ever judicial system it may have?

You title does not match your views....

Peace!

Please do elaborate...

Thank you!!

fyi

Please do elaborate...

Thank you!!

fyi

The Quality of our Fate depends on how we treat Black Women

Now won't a young black girl grow up to be a black woman? Is that when we should start to treat them right?

Letting a young black girl stay in an abusive relationship until the mother has had due process is not quality treatment of a young black woman (child), now is it.

For example, what if the mother was mentally, and physically abusing her daughter and the child was not removed. Who is suffering the most in this example? What about sexual abuse? Should the child remain in that situation until the community gives the mother her due process?

These are his words, and opinion of how the mother should be dealt with, not mine.

Peace!

Well why is it that you advocate that black girls stay in an abusive relationship until the mother has had due process? That means that if a young sista is being beaten, sexually or mentally abused she should not be taken out of that environment until the "village" have dealt fairly with her through what ever judicial system it may have?

You title does not match your views....

Peace!
See yall...I told you. Typical reactions from hatahs who can't make the mic smoke on the beauty, intelligence and sophistication of Black Women. All of sudden he stands up for Black Women :lol:

See yall...I told you. Typical reactions from hatahs who can't make the mic smoke on the beauty, intelligence and sophistication of Black Women. All of sudden he stands up for Black Women :lol:

upload_2016-6-9_6-57-3.jpeg

Same old response when you get snared with your own words. The beauty, intelligence and sophistication of Black Women is your answer for everything even when it doesn't apply.

My question has to do with the title of your thread, and your opinion that a black woman should be given due process by the "village". An example was given showing this is not a sound way of thinking.

And what is your response?

The beauty, intelligence and sophistication of Black Women. :rofl:

You know a song with only one note is very boring.

Goodbye:nails:

Peace!

How old are you again 12 or 13?

When you say "see y'all" that implies you have friends lol

All of sudden? This Brother Enki is a champion of Afrikan Women.

And at least he has a real women to champion him back, unlike you with your keyboard, vaseline and handiwipes lol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back