Black Spirituality Religion : The Quality of our Fate depends on how we treat Black Women

The point of our last note was to get some of our Brothas to begin considering the cost of being resistent to understanding the gravity of our collective scenario. If you have problems with your Queen and wolves are giving chase, an intelligent black man who loves his Queen and family gone put that aside for the higher purpose which is to settle outstanding issues (if we wanna use that phrase) at a later time.

This is where the gentleman in you needs to emerge.

We don't have time NOT to treat our women like Queens.

the CORE of the problem is the global SYSTEM of WHITE SUPREMACY. that is the SOURCE of the DIRT.

we can clean OUT the dirt and have a CLEAN foundation on which to BUILD.

black people are all in this mess TOGETHER. some KNOW this and some DO NOT.

We may be in this together but this dirt all started with the Black man and there's no way to get around that. It was we (the black man) who allowed white people into Afraka. It was we (black men) who began sleeping with those other beast and then elevated them above our own women...I'm going to stop right here because if I keep going you're really going to see the dirt that we as black men have done to our own women. So in as much as what you said is correct, we have to start taking responsibility for this ish and do what must be done.

this dirt all started with the Black man and there's no way to get around that.

You know big Brotha when other of our brethren see this I know some of what they thinking is you just "putting black men down." And I'll be more opened with you...when I see it like this by anyone it kinda stings because some of us got that history to back it up. So what I like to do is to communicate to those Brothas something like this.

There is plenty of finger pointing that could go around...but we really not gone get nowhere. I think I mentioned this before elsewhere but part of my research reveals the responsibility goes in a number of weird directions---and that depends on what epoch we're discussing. I'm just asking if those who can feel me would perhaps consider approaching this matter without necessarily placing "blame" on anyone. This may not be helpful. Now let me be clear. I'm not saying, again, that there are not historical reasons and many current ones that cannot be introduced to show us black men not pulling our weight when it comes to our Queens. But I think it's time for us to huddle and construct a game plan which encourages more of our Brothas to see they have value as well as our Queens but, like you pointing out Brotha K, that we must move in a more positive direction toward our Queens without any excuses.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back