Black Spirituality Religion : The Quality of our Fate depends on how we treat Black Women

But what some have is not crtique. It is arrogance. Unfounded self-righteouness rooted in chunks of hate. It is mean-spiritness. Those are not name-calling but describing behaviors. You are not showing love to your sistah by calling her a "hot mess." How in the world is that love Queen Dove? How would you feel if your husband, the chemist, called you a dirtbag broad? C'mon now, a brotha calling a Black Woman dirt and we say nothing about it. What gives? And I'm wrong because I want to see that stopped? You're not be reasonable Queen. From the time I walked into this Garden I have been standing with you, Black Women, and never ask anything from either of you all...not anything... and yet you attempt to castigate me for loving, protecting and adoring you?

You are not showing love to your sistah by calling her a "hot mess."

You have gotta be kidding!? Why are you lying? I never called anyone 'a hot mess'? You are evil.

It is men like you that have caused so many innocent little Black girls to be so terribly victimized under your worshiping women.

You are not showing love to your sistah by calling her a "hot mess."

You have gotta be kidding!? Why are you lying? I never called anyone 'a hot mess'? You are evil.

It is men like you that have caused so many innocent little Black girls to be so terribly victimized under your worshiping women.

Again Queen, I think in your haste in attempting to castigate me, a Brotha who loves you and only proven that since I got here, you quickly read the above and said that it was you I was directing this to. But in my experience, I know that there is something else going on. It's usually when we, as a people, by instinct try and hurt those who do right by us. We did it to Malcolm, we did it to Dr. Amos Wilson, we doing it to Dr. Ben as he languishes in a New York nursing home...and history shows that we have done it to Black Women as we continue in the modern times to walk her across the stage on a dog chain...and say nothing. We address her as a dirtbag broad...and say nothing. We call her a hot mess... and we say nothing.

We point our fingers in self-righteous "shame" as we see her bleach her skin instead of asking ourselves why is this Black Woman, this beautiful Black Woman, the first Motha of the planet, engaging in something that is against her natural instincts?

We see her on stage gyrating her hips, some wearing color extensions, and we call her a whore and a bch...and we say nothing. Not once wanting to understand how unfortunate it is to be placed in a tempting position when the alternative is poverty and despair.

When some of our Queens go from eating meat to vegetarian, now a vegetarian, she become anxious to villify those who still eat me. The same is true for those who go from wearing perms to being "natural." Now that she's natural, she's in a position to point 'shame' fingers at those who wear perms. The sistahs with perms now don't like themselves and the rest of it.

Why should we be subjected, in a loving and positive venue, a Brotha posting videos of two Black Women, fighting, cursing, ripping each other's colored weaves out, breast and panties showing and small babies on the sidelines watching and spectators laughing so hard they're crying? And this is shown, mind you, to "prove" Black Women are whores and sluts.

Am I wrong to point this out? Am I wrong to say to this Brotha, "Brotha you're out of line"? And am I wrong to check other Brothas --who claim they love Black Women-- for their extremely loud silence as his Queen is demeaned with heart-troubling images (out of context) to a global viewing audience? Unless, of course, these Brothas see her in the same way which means that some Black Women deserve to be respected. Which means that these black men are saying:

"you deserve protection and respect only if you capitulate to my terms requiring you to be weak, helpless, voiceless and mindless...and then, and only then, will I step up to defend you."

And the silence is not just here or in the underground among those who hold placards high in the sky with bells and whistles saying "I'm conscious;" but to those in the mainstream who say they are not.

When your pineal gland becomes calcified you begin to do things in reverse. You go against your natural instincts. Many people fail to make the distinction between bringing a Black Woman to village justice as opposed to tearing her down and shaming her and ripping her soul apart. Study the concept of damnatio memoria.

Many black people have become well-versed in merciless as it relates to our Black Women.

The calcification of the pineal gland can be expressed like this. The Brotha to the right side of the room proudly calls you a dirtbag broad and nobody checks him on his disrespect. The Brotha to the left side of the room says that you are the greatest entity known to the universe...and you call him a "hyprocrite," a "liar" and "evil."

But let it all out Queen, if I must be the one who your pain and hurt and misinformation is to be directed and you feel the need to call me "evil," feel the need to call me a "hypocrite" and feel the need to call me a "liar"...if this will help you unwind to think better and clearer about your glory and Perfection, it's worth it and I'll be here when you need a friend.

call him a "hyprocrite," a "liar" and "evil."

...But let it all out Queen, if I must be the one who your pain and hurt and misinformation is to be directed and you feel the need to call me "evil," feel the need to call me a "hypocrite" and feel the need to call me a "liar"...if this will help you unwind to think better and clearer about your glory and Perfection, it's worth it and I'll be here when you need a friend.

Don't put your issues with evil Black men on a Black girl that has been abused at the hand of evil Black people who support White Supremacy. It was Black men that dominated ancient Black civilizations and because they did not provided a refuge for Black women who could have supported them, their civilizations were overthrown. You can't worship 'all Black Women' because their needs to be a distinction brother between the kind of woman that supported the detriment of Black civilization and the kind that would not have done this.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back