Black Spirituality Religion : The Quality of our Fate depends on how we treat Black Women

the CORE of the problem is the global SYSTEM of WHITE SUPREMACY. that is the SOURCE of the DIRT.

we can clean OUT the dirt and have a CLEAN foundation on which to BUILD.

black people are all in this mess TOGETHER. some KNOW this and some DO NOT.

i can agree with that.

They have exploited us thouroughly.

I don't really care who is guilty of child abuse though, but I can see that this is going to be ignored.

I do not see any utility whatsoever in speaking negative, for any reason

Not even for abused children!?

Whew! Brother, this is the key to why we suffer. You speak volumes here. To see you put to script that "you do not see any utility whatsoever in speaking negative, for any reason,..." in regards to even Black children being abused is just unbelievable. But this is the reason why the Roman Empire was able to rise to such great power. I too believe in this mission statement of "About Loving, Encouraging, Embracing, Teaching and Building With Black People." and if Black abused chldren are not apart of this mission it becomes dead.

No, I am not trying to persuade about the ills of other races of women or promote a Black victimized child to havrbor Self Hate because they've been abused by Black people. But brother you sttement is so hypocritical when wyou ask the question

"Why is it that when our Black Women do things that others do she is brought to the gallows? That's not fair to her" and I

On the one hand you say that the Black Woman was first and perfect but then and then on the other hand say it's not fair to higlight 'imperfections' that have a bearing on our collective whole in comparison to other women, who did not come first. If you are going to cite other women issues, you have to cite the first otherwise the dirt throw against our people are covered up under layers and layers of corrupting. i would definitely like to be viewed as perfect or 'perfection' on merit.

I do believe it is so wrong to put ills on us, Black women for the sins of our ancestors and for sin that has nothing to do with us, but I believe that the reason why this is done continually has to do with deep seeded history that has been conveniently suppressed so that this government can benefit from the negative Black women that they have elevated to continually throw down Black positivity. Now if you want to call a victim of this kind of White Supremacist abuse Self Hate then go on. When a Black woman, who has had no children and not married is elevated to become a judge for family court and tears down a Black family that supports this systems objective. Because of that judge, I had to endure a lawyer, a White man, tell me in laughter that that judge does not like me, [hates me] because in her opinion, I should not support my husband , and this was the reason she seized my children, and locked me and my husband up, and gave them over to foster care, and this does nothing for Black positivity. There was nothing that wrong with my husband at that time, he just lost his job at that time, that's all, and we went on welfare.

All because of this matrilineal belief, certain black women think they can get their way and ecome vindicated for some strange reason against their issues with Black men for something that has perhaps been done to them, but to attack ohters in this quest is how the system has been able to suppress Black people. I didn't have anything to do with that Black woman being single or any of the other social service workers being single either, for they came at me in swarms.

My husband, a Black man, earned his education in chemistry under a tough educational program and was the only Black out of about 60 graduates in the chemistry department. And every job he worked, he was pretty much the only Black man in the enitre company where he was always outnumbered by many other cultures of people mostly White employees. There would be a handful of Black women that were in these jobs too and who always spoke well of him. And whenever he would get fired or etc., the sisters always supported him. And he still keeps in touch with these sisters. So, again, I believe there needs to be a distinction made between the kind of Black women that have been used to support this system and the kind that support Black Unity. There is some deeper issues too that I think need to be brought out.

It would be nice to cover up dirt and still build but if the kind of dirt covered up is the core of the problem, you can't cover it up and get anywhere.

Queen Dove...I'm not sure from whence comes this hostile tone? You throwing the word "hypocrisy" at me? I'm chuckling because if I can be called any word, that, my Queen, is not one of 'em :) I'm assuming the tone you have delivered to me is due to maybe what may be going on inside how you are personally rationalizing a reconciliation as to how you believe some Black Women should be treated and the time-tested concept of your Perfection. I think that you may have seen some things in here that perhaps had a reflection that you just assumed I was speaking about you personally. I won't go into that because it's not relevant at this point.

I would like to examine just a single note from your message which says that the "key" to why we suffer is because we do not speak ill of Black Women? You maintain that we should speak ill about Black Women because of the "abused children." I think, again, in your haste, to reply to what you thought was a tailor-made message you overlooked what I clearly am saying. Check my posts here and other places and you will find me saying that anyone, not just Black Women, should be critiqued in love. If a Black Woman is abusing children she should be called out on that Queen Dove. I explained all this over at my room The Perfection of Black Women. I never advanced the position that Black Women can hurt the black world under the auspices of Perfection. Who told you that about me because you certainly didn't get that from my words? I have always been clear in private and public about certain scenarios which run in that manner.

What you and a few others are missing is not being able to grasp the distinction between critiquing a Black Woman and tearing a Black Woman down. Saying that a Black Woman is abusive to children is to be done by proper critique in love, understanding and with the sense of due process. If the village finds her guilty, then she pays whatever the price is for her missteps. We still love her. We still respect her. She is still a beautiful, Perfect Black Woman...but she must pay the price for violating the mores of the community. I have always said that.

But what some have is not crtique. It is arrogance. Unfounded self-righteouness rooted in chunks of hate. It is mean-spiritness. Those are not name-calling but describing behaviors. You are not showing love to your sistah by calling her a "hot mess." How in the world is that love Queen Dove? How would you feel if your husband, the chemist, called you a dirtbag broad? C'mon now, a brotha calling a Black Woman dirt and we say nothing about it. What gives? And I'm wrong because I want to see that stopped? You're not be reasonable Queen. From the time I walked into this Garden I have been standing with you, Black Women, and never ask anything from either of you all...not anything... and yet you attempt to castigate me for loving, protecting and adoring you?

Queen Dove...I'm not sure from whence comes this hostile tone? You throwing the word "hypocrisy" at me? I'm chuckling because if I can be called any word, that, my Queen, is not one of 'em :) I'm assuming the tone you have delivered to me is due to maybe what may be going on inside how you are personally rationalizing a reconciliation as to how you believe some Black Women should be treated and the time-tested concept of your Perfection. I think that you may have seen some things in here that perhaps had a reflection that you just assumed I was speaking about you personally. I won't go into that because it's not relevant at this point.

I don't mind being accused of being 'hostile' and harboring 'Self hate', brother because I can see that this may be done in order to cover up my stance on child abuse and as a method to cover up truth in regards to the historical exploitation of Black women on the slave yards for hundreds of years in order to achieve White Supremacy.

I absulutely believe in your title of this thread in that 'the quality of our fate does depend on how we treat Black Women and is why we as a whole have been suppressed under the global system of White Supremacy. If we continue to treat black women as 'all being evil' or as 'all being perfect' then yes, this would make me hostile in my spirit.

I would like to examine just a single note from your message which says that the "key" to why we suffer is because we do not speak ill of Black Women? You maintain that we should speak ill about Black Women because of the "abused children." I think, again, in your haste, to reply to what you thought was a tailor-made message you overlooked what I clearly am saying. Check my posts here and other places and you will find me saying that anyone, not just Black Women, should be critiqued in love. If a Black Woman is abusing children she should be called out on that Queen Dove. I explained all this over at my room The Perfection of Black Women. I never advanced the position that Black Women can hurt the black world under the auspices of Perfection. Who told you that about me because you certainly didn't get that from my words? I have always been clear in private and public about certain scenarios which run in that manner.

Why are you lying and putting out false rhetoric about me? I never said we should speak evil of Black women as if to say, for any reason.

Why are you putting out false statements against me. I never said that you advanced the posistion that Black women can hurt the world under a guise of being perfect. What are you trying to achieve here with your lies?

...What you and a few others are missing is not being able to grasp the distinction between critiquing a Black Woman and tearing a Black Woman down. Saying that a Black Woman is abusive to children is to be done by proper critique in love, understanding and with the sense of due process. If the village finds her guilty, then she pays whatever the price is for her missteps. We still love her. We still respect her. She is still a beautiful, Perfect Black Woman...but she must pay the price for violating the mores of the community. I have always said that.

Saying that a Black Woman is abusive to children is to be done by proper critique in love, understanding and with the sense of due process.

No sir, if anyone abuses children, the victim should not have to endure that crap in what you have just said. We needed to be delivered but under ancient Black civilizations that were so bent on worshiping the Black idols, gods and goddess, there was no chance of it. This is exactly why I am so grateful for Jesus coming and allowing for the Christian Movement because it is because of what you have just said, that has caused so many innocent little Black girls to have been so victimized and suppressed thousands of years ago. Ancient Black kings suppressed their own womenkind so terribly under systems of idol worship and etc. that their systems became infiltrated and then repeatedly overthrown and nobody won. Even though the christian movement exploited Blacks too, at least it became a stepping stone for us to eventually have some kind of forum to speak against Black Oppression byway of Black systems.

When a child is being abused, they need to be removed right away and not some by and by, due process. There needs to be immediate intervention.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back