Black Spirituality Religion : The Quality of our Fate depends on how we treat Black Women

I was thinking.

You know how you sometimes hear people saying how our black ancestors from times past have been reincarnated or manifested in someone else in the present time? They'll say something like "there's the new Malcom X or Martin Luther" or, they will say a brother is the new Marcus Garvey or one of our sisters may be given the honor of saying they have the spirt of Harriet Tubman.

But here's what I rarely hear from people on that subject.

I rarely hear people saying that some of the people (our ancestors) who despised themselves-- and by default despise black people-- have been resurrected in many of our modern day communities. You may hear them say they "act like" them but you rarely hear the actual re-incarnation. My understanding is the definition of ancestors does not equate to only those who we like or care to quote or those we love reading about in history.

Runaway slaves are indeed our ancestors. But so too are those slaves who enjoyed running with white masters to catch the runaway slaves.

If we believe in reincarnation or the passing of the spirits, I'm not familiar with any cosmic rules which only permit the runaway enslaved to visit us in the 21st century. Where is the spirit laws which prevent the enslaved blacks who enjoyed tormenting other enslaved, quote me a spiritual law which prevents them from being among us in the 21st century?

What stops them from emerging out of the cosmic wormhole of the past and into the 21st century so that they may continue their work?

In Boyce Watkins’ YouTube video entitled “Issa Raye’s character Doesn’t Use Condoms As Black Women Die From HIV” at the 6:53 mark you will hear these words:

“Yall may not know this…black women literally lead the f--king planet right now or at least lead the nation in new HIV infections. Did yall know that? Black women are number one on the list. It ain’t gay people. It ain’t men. It ain’t f--king one-legged midgets. It’s African American women leading the nation in HIV infection.” [Published YouTube September 10, 2018].

See, this is some Nasheed-Sotmyer shizzle but with a veneer of concern and using unnamed sources to show Black Women how come they so dirty. Don’t forget what we pointed out about Watkins. We pointed out that he’s slicker with his anti-Black Woman skills. He’s not raw and open like Nasheed and Sotmyer. As a habit, you won't hear him calling Black Women bchs, hos, sluts and bedwenches. Naw, he'll throw some "studies" and "stats" on you which basically says the same thing.

Am I saying HIV doesn’t plague some Black Women? Of course not, because it does. But it also plagues other races and genders as well. Watkins is not kicking facts…he spreading lies against Black Women because he has a problem with Black Women controlling their own peripheries.

And he never mentioned where he got his information from yet he gone say Black Women “literally lead the f--king planet” regarding HIV infections.

So what does this say, what is the subliminal message: “Eff, why would I wanna date a Black Woman when most of’em got HIV?”

This is more hatred being spewed against Black Women but wrapped in a silk ribbon.

On the elements of a black man being conscious, although that mosaic is far from complete, I’mma be bold enough to say so far we all can agree (unless there’s an objection) there’s no way, absolutely none—with no exception— a black man can possibly be conscious if he’s calling our women bchs, bed wenches, hos and sluts.

On the elements of a black man being conscious, although that mosaic is far from complete, I’mma be bold enough to say so far we all can agree (unless there’s an objection) there’s no way, absolutely none—with no exception— a black man can possibly be conscious if he’s calling our women bchs, bed wenches, hos and sluts.
Bro. Perfection, hope you're doing well. I see this thread goes back a long way and maybe this has been addressed already, but in your words, what do you mean when you write "conscious" from a Black perspective? I'm wondering if it can mean different things to different people.

Bro. Perfection, hope you're doing well. I see this thread goes back a long way and maybe this has been addressed already, but in your words, what do you mean when you write "conscious" from a Black perspective? I'm wondering if it can mean different things to different people.

Hello Queenie...I am very well...thank you. I do hope you are well too :heart:

I don't mind at all going back over a few things with you. I am so pleased it captured your interest.

I'm not sure exactly where you would like for you and I to begin because your question is a bit broad. And that's ok too but I don't wanna be long winded and not really get to what you're really asking.

May I ask if you could narrow it down some when you have a moment please? Thanks.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back