Black Spirituality Religion : The Quality of our Fate depends on how we treat Black Women

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
We should be reminded of what Dr. Barashango stated:

Unfortunately, some brothers may be a little less than comfortable with the resurgence of this knowledge. Nevertheless, I suggest an awakening to the historical reality---that all available scientific evidence reveals---that it was the Black Woman who first came to the understanding of and implemented the principles of civilization should not in any way cause the Black Man to feel the need to indulge the machoism of male chauvinistic insecurities." ---quote from pages 2 and 3 from Ishakamusa Barashango's Afrikan Woman the Original Guardian Angel. (bold is mine).

Those are Dr. Barashango's wise observations. He called it. He's basically saying when that real knowledge comes forth regarding Black Women, some brothas ain't gone know how to deal with it. I mean, yall seeing how they ignoring this quote that I kept in front of the people for two years?

None of them want to discuss what Dr. Barashango observes. And because they don't, this has a direct correlation to our future. That is, How we treat our Black Women.

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
Nothing is gained (and much being lost) by argueing with this one (self rigthteous) individual!

Instead you may have issues we here can't help resolve for you bro!!!

Do find true professionals who can!!!!!

fyi

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
Spin that bottle anywhere so long as the issue of how Black Women are (mis)treated is not dealt with head on...I get that thinking. Again, a typical reaction.

We should be reminded of what Dr. Barashango stated:

Unfortunately, some brothers may be a little less than comfortable with the resurgence of this knowledge. Nevertheless, I suggest an awakening to the historical reality---that all available scientific evidence reveals---that it was the Black Woman who first came to the understanding of and implemented the principles of civilization should not in any way cause the Black Man to feel the need to indulge the machoism of male chauvinistic insecurities." ---quote from pages 2 and 3 from Ishakamusa Barashango's Afrikan Woman the Original Guardian Angel. (bold is mine).

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
Nothing is gained (and much being lost) by argueing with this one (self rigthteous) individual!

Instead you may have issues we here can't help resolve for you bro!!!

Do find true professionals who can!!!!!

fyi
If Chuck is going in on you, you know it's real

lol

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
No where in the ancient records of history do you know of any successful, thriving black civilizations which were hosts to groups intent on destroying Black Women. Or, intent on making her believe that she is worthless and dirt.

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
All great black nations of antiquity couldn't stop talking about the glory of Black Women.

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
Whenever you debase your woman...you cannot rise above a particular level as a man...and you will never be respected in the world as a man. (Dr. Barashango).

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
kneel.jpg

Just as a review, this part of the analysis comes from the room:

A working definition of a "conscious" black man

https://destee.com/threads/a-working-definition-of-a-“conscious”-black-man.91696/

Please go to that room to get caught up.

We decided to move that conversation here because over there we were discussing the treatment of Black Women and its correlation to the black man's consciousness--- and as you can see here, we are talking about the quality of existence and how we treat our Black Women.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: