Black Spirituality Religion : The Quality of our Fate depends on how we treat Black Women

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
As it relates to the quality of our fate, it's a good idea if Brothas would consider understanding the three levels of awareness to be found in Dr. George G.M. James' treatise Stolen Legacy (1954). There, Professor James examines Pietschmann's work concerning the three levels one must experience in order to advance to the next grade of the so-called Mystery System. All Mystery Systems of the Ancient World were begun and instructed by Black Women.

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
I could not agree with you more. And when enough Black Men come out of the dungeon of "lack of knowledge" about their 'inherited partcipation" in this great tragedy ---we just might be able to push forward as a viable collective within our respective communities....

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
As black men, our commitment to our Black Women should reflect the yajamanas in our ancient Hindu culture.

In the late 19 century the Kumbhakanam Branch Theosophical Society observed in a work of theirs entitled Thoughts On Bagavadgita:

The yajamana is the person who has sacrificed himself for the good of the world and who has undertaken to mould the affairs of it in obedience to the law.

If we may modify this a bit back to its origins we know what the yajamanas meant by "the world"--before the modification--they really mean sacrificing themselves for their Queens...i.e., their Black Women. This is a "vow" which is a concept derivative in the sanskrit giving us vaghat which gives us a loose translation meaning 'pledging oneself to the phenomenon.' Remember that in the Book of Jeremiah the people said they made a "vow" to the Queen of Heaven. In essence saying, "Black Woman we give our all for you."

If we return to Professor George G.M. James' treatise regarding the three levels of the initiates into the Mystery System we know that black men must first have a fondness for Black Women which is organic. There must be the vow. Only then will those Brothas be permitted to go through the various levels of knowledge, learning and majestic technology.

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
"On you," recites one ancient prayer to Black Women, "I call to send happiness."

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
There are more than a hundred different ways to know that the quality of our future depends on how we treat Black Women. Knowing that she is first--meaning in every sense of the word-- is another method to understand how our lives revolve around her (you).

So what do we mean when we say Black Women are first? I choose to go beyond a traditional understanding which we know means she is the first of this planet.

Incidentally, being first is a reality Black Women should not avoid embracing. As a black man, this is a cold hard fact that I encourage you to express. So then what are some of the inferences one can draw from you being first?

This means that Black Women, as a collective entity in the legacies, have come in contact with perhaps older and more advanced civilizations than Kemet. You were there and you saw them all. Think about that for a moment. Those incredible Black Women of yesterday still live today...in you (and me, us black men).

Then there is the ever existing question that's asked much: What Happened?

Although I may not be able to articulate the idea fully, one must search deeper than the surface for that answer and if you clear your mind, think and breathe you may concur with an idea developed. Being born from a great Black Woman, like any one of you, I cannot help thinking about the fact that somehow and some way you all knew there would be days like the ones we live in now when your glorification would be questioned and your throne denied. I can't help but think there's a "test" somewhere in all this and there is a weeding out process in effect.

In my studies of Black Women and antiquity, Perfection and greatness, one of the ideas which keeps me focused is that there is no way--no possible way-- you could have brought into existence all these magnificent monuments in all these splendid civilizations like Arabia, Ephesus, Kemet, the Levant, the Balkans and the like including India and China...and not have some kind of foreknowledge about "the now." Isn't this consistent with what we know about the Cybeles and her prophesies? Remember that the Apostle Paul of the Bible once said something to the effect that he advises all Christians to seek the Cybeles out for sacred knowledge.

Your monuments speak louder than words as we know that not every concept can be neatly encased in verbal language. In fact, if you are an ardent student of the sciences you already know that speaking is the lowest form of communication. Your thoughts, our thoughts being the number one way.

So your monuments tell us that you are incredibly intelligent. I say "intelligent" for the lack of a more fitting word and idea. Your sophistication goes beyond anything that our minds can comprehend. Sort of like a light year or the Sun being 93 million miles away from the planet earth. Now can you really fathom 93 million miles? I submit to you that 93 million miles is another dimension in and of itself.

And this is how I see Black Women. You are beyond comprehension. So this means that people like me who had been nurtured on the illusion may not always catch those things which seek to penetrate my awareness at the alpha levels.

So your monuments are instructive. I walked in your pyramids and communed with the narratives carved on your stone walls. In the Temple of Dendara, I see you, a Black Woman, walking with the doves. I have a picture of various birds flocking around you as if to say "can I walk with you."

I see firsthand what you can do and what you have done for me spiritually. It was you, the Black Woman, who made me into the strong black man that I am today. For that reason, I'm led to consider the extraordinary process called cryptobiosis as I answer the 'what happened' question.

This is a process whereby certain organisms go into a sort of "lifeless" state due to certain conditions which trigger the process. It's sort of like hybernation but x 10. For example, if there is extreme heat then this would trigger the process in an organism for its protection.

Do you see where we're going with this? To our loss of course, but perhaps your glorification does not privy itself in a mendacious, selfish and mean-spirited society? Perhaps the conditions are not ripe for your full blossom? This would bring us back to our future (fate). How we treat you determines how we live and go forth in the future. Therefore, I suggest we treat our Black Women not "much better" but we'd better consider treating our Black Women--all of them--like divinities.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: