Black Spirituality Religion : The Quality of our Fate depends on how we treat Black Women

their needs to be a distinction brother between the kind of woman that supported the detriment of Black civilization and the kind that would not have done this.
all black people need to be HEALED. some more than others.

Let me show you something else. Our lovely Queen MahoganyUnique has a room opened about astrology and relationships. She offers a personal account of what her children's dad often times tell their children. There's no need to repeat what he said but this is what she says about the situation:

I try and tell him his way of speaking to them is damaging to their spirit.

Feel what this Queen is saying. Damaging to their spirit. She's deep, kicking "high culture and deep thought" (Dr. Wade Nobles) with this because she's taking it to the esoteric realm knowing that it affects the natural one. I knew it was something Unique about her. She didn't say damage to their esteem or character but their spirit...their souls yall. Understand that I'm only echoing the concerns of Queen Mahogany about Black Women which is if one is continually talked in this fashion, negative and demeaning, your mental state will be irregulated.

If you're being called whores, bchs, hot mess and dirt they are all forms of energy. They have to go somewhere and it must, by default, penetrate an unguarded, susceptible mental disposition.

Someone is trying to damage your spirit Black Woman.

I'm doing the same thing Queen Mahogany is doing which is saying to myself...I'm not feeling that and you gone have to check that.

And you will attack me because I am, like Queen Mahogany, trying to protect your soul from irrreparable damage by saying that's wrong? I'm saying to Black Women you are beautiful, you are sophisticated and you are intelligent. Yes, I recognize that you, and the rest of us, from time to time will make errors and not reach for the correct results all the time like we should but I'm saying I will still stand by your side and proclaim your Perfection because we all have issues and you still come from a legacy of beautiful, lovely and awesome Queens.

We all have issues. Don't we? I mean who gone grab the mic up in here and say they ain't got no issues? Maybe some of you can count your errors on your right hand, but me, real talk, you need a calculater to add all mine up lol. I am constantly asking the Motha Queen of the Universe to have mercy on my soul.

So apply the damaging-spirit method to other scenarios. Supposing you have a Black Woman with a calcified pineal gland who will tell her daughter that she's "stupid" if she finds her trying to discolor her skin tone. Now unbeknowest to the Motha, she has now added another heavy, hard to lift weight on her daughter's psyche. So now her daughter is not only believing she's unattractive, but her Motha has said, "you stupid too."

She has just damaged her daughter's spirit even more so. She has altered her daughter's soul in the most negatives of ways.

And so it is with Black Women in general. Black Women have been dogged for so long and so deep--their spirits damaged--she has almost but capitulated in the entirety.

But I'm saying...hang in there Queen cause we gone get through this madness.

all black people need to be HEALED. some more than others.

Okay, your statement is in regards to my comment that you quoted;

"their needs to be a distinction brother between the kind of woman that supported the detriment of Black civilization and the kind that would not have done this."

My response to you is that everyone has a free choice and a free will and no, you cannot save or heal the world whether it be Hitler who chose to do what he did, or a slave master who chose to rape children, or a Black person who partook in raping Black women, men, and children. Some people cannot be reformed especially if they have the kind spirit that would justify abusing children.

Jamesfrmphilly, I can see that you support Worshiping Black women based on your interest here, and your support of homosexual rights that I have also recognized would be one of the very reasons why I have a problem with this issue. There is a connection to many people worshiping ancient Black women idols that were a detriment to the ancient Black world because they could harbor a lot of vile practices behind this kind of worship. That is what the Roman Empire did in order to rise to power.

This White Supremacist system today as well, has been able to shift a lot of their issues onto Black people due to our being oppressed down under a bait and switch government. The ancient Black civilizations that I am aware of under kingdoms would not have subjected their people to this homosexual environment, but they were infiltrated by a bunch of White racist who feigned Christianity, set up under a lie and subjected Black people under the slave woman [Mammies] on the slave yard and etc. They used Black women to shape us early in time, and this is what I'm highlighting. I believe all Black women have been born into a world in which we have been exploited but some became willing participants in the process of exploitation. This system exploited us, but some Black people have become willing participants and it is under this guise that many other issues have been put on our people that we should resist, but we don't.

After this government set up and read lies to us, after killing off Blacks and natives , they Separated from Church and State, and wrote their own book of laws, and set up this Democratic/Republican government, and now they want to put this homosexual environment on Black people because in their book, it is NORMAL. Bait and switch. But it is not normal in Africa, not in the past nor today and there are many Africans today, leaders that are resisting this issue and now they have to deal with the western world who has now gotten president Obama with his first lady, Michelle Obama, who is in support of him and this GAY RIGHT agenda to have to resist too.

i don't believe that brainwashed people HAVE free will..

It has to do with the governments that were allowed to form in this world, whether it was the systems in Africa that allowed their people to be infiltrated or the so-called White Christian system, if they were allowed to form and set up and then exploit children, they are to blame for brainwashing people. This is the whole issue with this system that set up based on the millions and millions of children they stoled from Africa and then taught them lies...we are the ramification of this long process. But if a child has been taught to abuse others and grows up to do this because he or she has been brainwashed, you can't make excuses for them if they go as far as to turn around and abuse children. It has to be stopped by someone, some kind of movement. America is benefitting from our miseducation.

When some people are abused as children, they don't all grow up and abused children and base their justification on the excuse that 'they did it because it was done to them' but some do, and these kind of 'brainwhased adults' have to be stopped by someone if the government that deliberately did this won't intervene. Black people need to become aware of our conditioning and we need to stop allowing this government to elevate Black leaders that are 'brainwashed'--as you put it.

The foundation of this government is based on child exploitation.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back