Black People : THE PYRAMID ALPHABET

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Afru Shukuwr, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Afru Shukuwr

Afru Shukuwr Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    I have read the book "The Introduction of the Nature of Nature" by Afroo Oonoo and it clearly states that an old form of the English alphabet was a pyramid alphabet used by Ancient Africans. Not the English language. How does that shape your view of English if you didnt know? Or if you did know? The digits we use are as ancient as well.
    The pyramids were built by thought and sound waves to help lift those heavy blocks. I havent witnessed them personally but I sense that a whole block can be the size of a small or medium sized building.

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

I seriously question that reality to a degree and here's the reason why. First of all, there are letters in the English alphabet that did not exist in times of old. However, I am aware that the so called Greek alphabet is actually a Kemetic alphabet with th exception of a few letters. Prior to Cadmus taking writing and alphabets to Greece they had none. What you should really do is study the shapes and forms of the so called Hebrw alphabets. You will find if you study the Medu Neter that you can see the variation of them into so called Hebrew. English as we know it is a child of the Germain language group although to keep it real....everyone on the planet would have learned from us and then made modifications to suit them as a people.

3. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Chief Osiris writes:

In order to understand the various aspects that cause a people to be considered as being what is referred to as being civilized, we must know of and understand the origin of Civilization on this planet and who those people are that established civilized living upon this planet.

Our Ancient First Way Ancestors came to this planet and introduced what is now referred to as the Arts and Sciences, the evidence of fact of a people in the use of organized Divine Thinking, so since our Ancestor introduced the Art of Writing, then it is Reasonable to conclude that the Writing and language now being used by descending Societies, got their foundation from those people that introduced such method of communicating such as Sound and Symbols, which is what Language and writing consist of.

All of the proceeding Civilization got their training,took their cue from that which was First and it is the First that has been altered to fit and identify those Civilizations that have come After that which is First and now the only way we can get come indication of what was First introduced by our First Way Ancestors is by Studying that which is now being used by the various Ethnics Civilizations and by their Social Action, different cultures are born, they all revealing remnants of the established Cultures of our Ancient First Way Ancestors in regards to the Arts and Sciences now presently being used by the lesser societies of which we refer to as being modern Societies, which got their lead from our more Black primitive Civilization.

The Hebrew, Latin, Greek, Arabic, European and English Languages and the different method of Writing, they all got their Start from our Black Cosmic Ancestors whose origin is from another Galaxy of Stars and Planets, in another Solar System, which is obvious that those Ancestors of ours, dealt with Energy Sound Waves and Symbols as a form of communication, such information is good to know for our gratification but what is more important is for us to reorient our Mind to Mastering those techniques of Mind Sense and Sense Mind Energy wave coordination and synchronization..

HILY

4. Afru Shukuwr

Ratings:
    +61
    I did say the pyramid alphabet was an old form of the english. The ancients were communicating with several dialects at that time including hierglyphics, cunnieform or the first classical arabic language and alphabet from Summeria.
    They were African. I think when they crossed the water to Africa they were originally called Hebrews there because Hebrew meant to cross over. Sorry if I got off topic.

5. Sha'iyn

Sha'iyn Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    construction
    i live in TushKauLoosa Ali Baba or Tuscaloosa, Ala
    Ratings:
    +8
    it's all babel

Language is A key, true indeed but, what about the expressions used in communication. these expressions can and have ultimately shaped the many tongues of today. refer to Genesis 11:1-9 i flush the word language through my personal etomology process and come out with "land-guage" which is what different dialects have become. According to dictionaries, a gauge is simply a measuring device. It is helpful to learn and master the old English language and proceed to learning other "relevant" languages. Egiptians and those before Egiptians spoke in tones and expressions. The master scribe of ancient egipt, Djoser, perfected hieroglyphics which led to cuneiform and so on. Nimrod or Sargon II, caused much confusion at the tower of Babel and was executed by the savage paleman on his birthday December 25th (as the story goes). An important piece of HisStory being left out is the Moorish society. Order of Seville in Spain, i.e. Moors were veery civilized and political. They were invaded and forced to succumb to the mythical monarchy of Olde English civilazation including the white magic of Merlin and the suppressing of the Eastern dragon diety (which they rely on heavily now) Language has made life hell for the elite of peace. We now shall await the Replenishing. Wadu TaMaReAns
    SSL=SorrySoLong

6. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

Hold On bro....where did all of this come from?! Have you ACTUALLY DONE HISTORICAL RESEARCH OUTSIDE OF ANY SO CALLED HOLY BOOK TO BACK THIS UP? I'm asking because I don't feel like punching holes all in this as it is reek with mis-information....waiting on your reply

7. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759

rauhubaayt shaiyn

The english lanquaqe is a backward .against the law of the neteru which coins a person dys lexic, which all of our brothers whom were born with the essence of it all still engrained within their dna were unable to comprend(english) until forcing their mind/spirit/physical body to cooperate. our orginial mind moves/builds from right to left which is why the original per versions of our writing appear in this fashion .There is nothing good about the english lanquaqe. The original modes of communication was via sending a image via nuro engergy to anothers image nation to share a concept. This lead to the creation of images being placed on surface because of our fallen nature we were unable to communicate with the eloheem annunaki via energy sharing between to magnets.The images/concepts had to be introduced and communicated in another form o. thus the birth of the images of our neteru and teaching via pictures(a picture can say a thousand words) Down to the lower form via letters which we were able to grasp at our current fallen state(loss of the use of telepathy,clarivoyance etc). "And now men became to call on the name of yaw weh eloheem etc". I know a little of topic but still rele vant hotep wadu khem

8. Afru Shukuwr

Ratings:
    +61
    I dont see that much wrong with those statements. English language was created for something totally different than the original alphabet used by Kemetians. English language was created to confuse and take over our minds(mentacide us.)

9. Sha'iyn

Sha'iyn Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    construction
    i live in TushKauLoosa Ali Baba or Tuscaloosa, Ala
    Ratings:
    +8
    raahuwbaat kull

First and foremost Zoser was only one of the master scribes. Secondly, I brought up Sargon because he was in the middle of the Genesis verse about languages being confused. Hence, the modern word babel. The importance of the Olde English language is essential for those who are not able to migrate back to Afriqa or elsewhere. Society is becoming more and more high-tech. Not only must you be able to speak properly to excel but, achieve degrees in educational institutions as well. The principalities have it all down to a science. Athletes and artists are being groomed and paid for televised manipulation. The Maurs or Moors were the first inhabitants of Spain and surrounding areas. They civilized the Ashkenazims and some Sephardims. Those who have ancestry with the Moors, tend to be a little more intellectual than those who ended up migrating to the wilderness amongst the Hendenawa, Dogon, Sigui and other tribes. Don't get me wrong, these tribes were self-sustaining and prosperous at that time. It's just that the Moors occupied the area where the paleman would eventually set up his monarchies. These monarchies were aided by the gunpowder stolen from Asia. These monarchies secretly run the economy of the world through the raping off resources. The Dragon diety simply refers to the Chinese mythology that came after the Hsu-Chen dynasty.

p.s Let's Set The Record Straight is not a Holy Book, it is a History Book.

p.ss Let's find unity in between these debates and study the past as we act on the future

p.sss The ancient languages were tones being that we breathed and spake much differently than we do now.

10. Afru Shukuwr

Ratings:
    +61
    I agree. Let me say all languages are tones though. Some are tones geared toward the negative and so languages are tones geared towards the positive for us.