Brother AACOOLDRE : The Ptolemy's: The first whites to make themselves Christ

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Aug 3, 2015.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    THE PTOLEMY’S Dynasty in Egypt: TheFirst whites to make themselves Christ

By Andre Austin

1. Who was Ptolemy 1 and his introduction of a new Osiris/Serapis

2. Hadrian letter exposes Serapis & Christians as one and the same

3. St Paul’s letter exposes Titus & Christianity and expansion of Osiris/Christ

When Alexander the great arrived in Egypt (332BC) he left the Macedonian General in charge of his troops in Egypt, Ptolemy. In 305BC Ptolemy became independent King of Egypt, taking the title Ptolemy 1 Soter (Savior) and founding the Ptolemaic dynasty. He also had the name of Chrestus, useful (Christ) see Philemon 1:9-11 Matthew 11:30, The New Osiris etc,etc. He reorganized the country and adopted the title and role of Pharaoh. This allowed him to claim the religious right to rule Egypt and the political justification to own the country’s resources and impose heavy taxes.

Ptolemy 1 also introduced the cult of a new hybrid deity, Serapis (combination of Apis bull & Osiris and various Greek deities. Ptelemy 1 wanted to unite the Greek and the Egyptians with Serapis with Zeus (Amen) and Asklepios.

Serapis was called Chrestus and Osiris see Suns of God By D.M. Murdock p.394. During Emperor Claudius reign Suetonius reports “because the Jews at Rome caused continuous disturbances at the instigation of Chretus he expelled them from the city”. You can also see Acts 18:2. This Chretus was just a follower of Serapis that was started by Ptolemy 1.

The Emperor Hadrian exposed the whole hoax in part when he wrote a letter saying that the Christians were worshiping Serapis. Hadrian was unaware that the dynasty of the Flavians (66-95AD) merely adjusted what Ptolemy had done and placed the Trinity of the Dynasty Vespaian, Titus and Domitian as Christs masked in other names. Titus military campaign is just a parody of Jesus ministry.

EMPEROR HADRIAN LETTER ABOUT OSIRIS

The Emperor Hadrian spent a good part of his reign (he ruled from 117 to 138 A.D.) traveling all around the Empire. He visited Egypt in A.D. 130-131. While there, he wrote a letter, included in the Augustan History, to his brother-in-law, Servianus. Hadrian referred to the worship of Serapis by many people who considered themselves to be Christians or Jews, suggesting a great intermixing of cults and practices in Alexandria. An English translation of this letter appears in the book entitled: History of Letter Writing By William Roberts, pages 356-357 as follows:

"The Egyptians, whom you are pleased to commend to me, I know thoroughly from a close observation, to be a light, fickle, and inconstant people, changing with every turn of fortune. The Christians among them are worshippers of Serapis (Osiris), and those calling themselves bishops of Christ are devoted to Serapis. The truth is, there is no one, whether Ruler of a synagogue, or Samaritan, or Presbyter of the Christians, or mathematician, or astrologer, or magician, that does not do homage to Serapis. The Patriarch himself, when he comes to Egypt, is by some compelled to worship Serapis, and by others, Christ. It is a race of men, of all the most seditious, vain and mischievous. The state is powerful, rich, and abounding, and of so active a disposition, that no one is allowed to live without occupation. Some are glass-blowers, some paper-makers, some weavers of thread. All are professors of some one art or other. The blind, and those who have the gout in their feet or hands, find something to do. There is one God whom all worship (Serapis) both Christians, Jews, and Gentiles. I wish this place maintained a better character, worthy of its rank as the first city in Egypt. I have made great and liberal grants to it. I have restored to it its ancient privileges; I have laid it under much obligation by immediate benefits; and after all, as soon as I had left this people, they began to calumniate my son Verus, and I reckon you heard what they have said concerning Antinous. I wish them no further harm, than that they may live upon their own chickens, hatched on their own dunghills, according to that disgusting practice of theirs, which it is disagreeable even to allude to."

Notes:

This explains why Pope Julian made December 25 Jesus birthday the same as Osiris

This sentence was censored “their only god is money”. My essay “Thoth: God of the Jews”, might help explain “Their only god is money”. $ was a greek symbol for Christ.

Paul’s Letters

“Yet, crafty fellow that Iam, I caught you by trickery. Did I exploit you through any of the men I sent you? I urged Titus to go to you and I sent our brother with him. Titus did not exploit you, did he? Did we not act in the same spirit and follow the same course?” ( 1 Corinthians 12:16-18)

Once you realized this is Emperor Titus you under stand that the “Fools for Christ” (1 Cor 18:23 & 1 Cor 4:9-13 in full context. Paul’s course was to proclaim Domitian’s as the New Christ just as the first three gospels and Josephus did for Vespasian and Titus. Once we learned of the tip off that Titus was Greek in name only coming from the Greek hybrid of Serapis (Galatians 2:3) we convert Titus to Teitan and add his name by numbers to get 666 in Revelations 13:18 and Vespasian would be 555 and Domitian 777.

One of many ways to follow the deception is by comparing War of Jews with Paul letter and you can see the continuation of Paul’s Gospels/his version (Rom 2:16; Rom 16:25; 2 Timothy 2:8). For example:

Re: Brief outline on preliminary essay on Fools for Christ being used as Tombstones encircling the New Jerusalem wall & Temple.

I’m trying to expand upon Caesar’s Messiah’s p.144-145 views on Josephus writing that the wise Jewish scribe were deceived (fools) into thinking a world ruler would be only from their race.

If we look at War of the Jews Book 6, Chapter 5.4, 312-313 and expand it to 310-315 we can in turn see many parallels to Paul’s letter to 1 Corinthians 3:10-23 where it talks about a foundation, Temple Wise/fools.

I got the idea after reading your essay on Roman planning of Rabbinical Judaism in Shakespeare’s secret Messiah p.418-419 where God turns wise men backward into fools. Its starts out by sating I’am going and will send someone to take my place p.419. Very similar to 1 Cor 3:10 “I laid a foundation as an expert builder, and someone else is building on it”.

War of the Jews Book 6 chapter 5.4 310-315:

“Now, if any one consider these things, he will find that God take care of mankind, and by all ways possible foreshows to our race what is for their preservation; but that men perish by those miseries which they madly and voluntarily bring upon themselves; for the Jews by demolishing the Tower of Antonia, had made their Temple foursquare, while at the same time they had it written in their sacred oracles, ‘that then should their city be taken, as well as their holy house, when once their temple should become foursquare’. But now, what did most elevate them in undertaking this war, was an ambiguous oracle that was also found in their sacred writings. How, ‘about that time, one from their country should become governor of the [whole] habitable earth’ (Numbers 24). The Jews took this prediction to belong to themselves in particular and many of the wise men were thereby deceived (made foolish) in their determination. Now, this oracle certainly denoted the [Dynasty] government of Vespasian, who was appointed Emperor in Judea. However, it is not possible for men to avoid fate, although they see it beforehand. But these men interpreted some of these signals according to their own pleasure; and some of them they utterly despised, until their madness was demonstrated, both by the taking of their city, and their own destruction”.

Here Paul states the same thing Josephus does about the same topic

1 Corinthians 3:10-23New International Version (NIV)

10 By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as a wise builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should build with care. 11 For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw, 13 their work will be shown for what it is, because the Daywill bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s work. 14 If what has been built survives, the builder will receive a reward. 15 If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved—even though only as one escaping through the flames.

16 Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst? 17 If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy that person; for God’s temple is sacred, and you together are that temple.

18 Do not deceive yourselves. If any of you think you are wise by the standards of this age, you should become “fools” so that you may become wise. 19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God’s sight. As it is written: “He catches the wise in their craftiness”[a]; 20 and again, “The Lord knows that the thoughts of the wise are futile.”[b] 21 So then, no more boasting about human leaders! All things are yours, 22 whether Paul or Apollos or Cephas[c] or the world or life or death or the present or the future—all are yours, 23 and you are of Christ, and Christ is of God.

2. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    Tacitus 4.81 The Histories Jesus spit in a man’s eyes a reenactment of Vespasian as Serapis

In the months during which Vespasian was waiting at Alexandria for the periodical return of the summer gales and settled weather at sea, many wonders occurred which seemed to point him out as the object of the favour of heaven and of the partiality of the Gods. One of the common people of Alexandria, well-known for his blindness, threw himself at the Emperor's knees, and implored him with groans to heal his infirmity. This he did by the advice of the God Serapis, whom this nation, devoted as it is to many superstitions, worships more than any other divinity. He begged Vespasian that he would deign to moisten his cheeks and eye-balls with his spittle (John 9:6 Jesus as Serapis/Osiris does same miracle as Vespasian)

Another with a diseased hand, at the counsel of the same God, prayed that the limb might feel the print of a Cæsar's foot. At first Vespasian ridiculed and repulsed them. They persisted; and he, though on the one hand he feared the scandal of a fruitless attempt, yet, on the other, was induced by the entreaties of the men and by the language of his flatterers to hope for success. At last he ordered that the opinion of physicians should be taken, as to whether such blindness and infirmity were within the reach of human skill. They discussed the matter from different points of view. "In the one case," they said, "the faculty of sight was not wholly destroyed, and might return, if the obstacles were removed; in the other case, the limb, which had fallen into a diseased condition might be restored, if a healing influence were applied; such, perhaps, might be the pleasure of the Gods, and the Emperor might be chosen to be the minister of the divine will; at any rate, all the glory of a successful remedy would be Cæsar's, while the ridicule of failure would fall on the sufferers." And so Vespasian, supposing that all things were possible to his good fortune, and that nothing was any longer past belief, with a joyful countenance, amid the intense expectation of the multitude of bystanders, accomplished what was required. The hand was instantly restored to its use, and the light of day again shone upon the blind. Persons actually present attest both facts, even now when nothing is to be gained by falsehood

3. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    Yes, this first white Pharaoh took by force that title, he didn't earn it so it was bestowed upon him.

Thank you for posting this bit of knowledge.

Peace!

4. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    Notes:

Ptolemy 1 with title Soter (Savior) see Titus 2:10

Ptolemy II with title “Brother-Loving” (Philadelphia) see Rom 12:10

Ptolemy IV “Father-loving” (Philopator) 1 John 3:1

Ptolemy V with title “the god who appears” (Epiphanes) Catholics took from this

See (The Mummy By E.A. Wallis Budge p. 112-113).