Black People : The psycological effect - Serious minds only

I watched the whole thing last night and I was really fired up...This man is really a prophet I friended him on fb and was surprised to know he is from my home town of philly and why have I only heard of him just last month? He is one of the best speakers Ive heard in a very very long time and I hope that he keeps up the good fight. There is so much that he said which I had been saying for years to my family, Im really glad hes around and wish we could clone him atleast 1 million times lol... I almost cried when I heard him say he was building a school, this is exactly what we need!

I watched the whole thing last night and I was really fired up...This man is really a prophet I friended him on fb and was surprised to know he is from my home town of philly and why have I only heard of him just last month? He is one of the best speakers Ive heard in a very very long time and I hope that he keeps up the good fight. There is so much that he said which I had been saying for years to my family, Im really glad hes around and wish we could clone him atleast 1 million times lol... I almost cried when I heard him say he was building a school, this is exactly what we need!

peace

EXACTLY! You can't help but to be fired up after listening to him break things down... The part about how OBAMA ( a name most never even heard of before he started running for Res.) was invited to speak at the democratic national convention as a JUNIOR senator, just so his handlers could see the reaction of white people to him and the response he said was PHENOMENAL which is why he was selected. Then, about all the HATE mail Obama receives because he didn't win the popular vote in a land slide as it is thought to be. He just barely one by ONE STATE in the electoral votes which are the only votes that matter.

peace

EXACTLY! You can't help but to be fired up after listening to him break things down... The part about how OBAMA ( a name most never even heard of before he started running for Res.) was invited to speak at the democratic national convention as a JUNIOR senator, just so his handlers could see the reaction of white people to him and the response he said was PHENOMENAL which is why he was selected. Then, about all the HATE mail Obama receives because he didn't win the popular vote in a land slide as it is thought to be. He just barely one by ONE STATE in the electoral votes which are the only votes that matter.

I actually heard on Coast that allegedly during the DARPA project Pegasas it was determined the who the next 4 or 5 presidents would be and that he and Bush jr. were "groomed" for atleast 25 years...Who knows this might be true...

I actually heard on Coast that allegedly during the DARPA project Pegasas it was determined the who the next 4 or 5 presidents would be and that he and Bush jr. were "groomed" for atleast 25 years...Who knows this might be true...

peace

I definately wouldn't doubt it. I have a picture somewhere of a meeting that was secret and at the table were about 20 white men and the only one standing and speaking was an elderly white man and to his left was Richard nixon (before he became resident) and to his right was Ronald reagan (when he was just a so so actor). This is where and how Residents are selected and always have been.

So the question becomes who really is Barak (Iraq) Hussein (Saddam) Obama (Osama) and what is his real name and why was he selected by this group? The brother broke down some of it in the video. WHich by the way i will be posting pt. 2 later on. Pt. 2 of the lecture is Professor Griff.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back