Black Spirituality Religion : the psychological effects of white jesus continue to haunt us

Stop. The people are lost. What does giving polls like this do but prove it even more? If you are down with changing it then offer solutions or support them.

Tru Dat brutha...solutions, but what are they when this sickness is so engrained in many of us.

But when it comes to support, I just can't do it because IMO, it's serving the same purpose as this poll, reinforcing a lie.

But what I do, do is try and educate them. You can't acknowledge the Egyptians, while at the same time believing is a book that excludes them. I always same, the bible is true for a particular race, but not humanity.

Peace!

EnkIFA .post: 902899 said:
Tru Dat brutha...solutions, but what are they when this sickness is so engrained in many of us.

But when it comes to support, I just can't do it because IMO, it's serving the same purpose as this poll, reinforcing a lie.

But what I do, do is try and educate them. You can't acknowledge the Egyptians, while at the same time believing is a book that excludes them. I always same, the bible is true for a particular race, but not humanity.

Peace!

I follow Ifa

Its not just translation but fakery. The entire Gospel is fabricated by Roman council of priests. You can't find one of the so-called stories the disciplines tell amongst any Hebrew writings and all they did was write everything that happened. But hell I'm not the only one saying that Jesus is a lie nor the first to expose it.

You see, this is my point.

Look at all the truth, and knowledge that you are giving him that can be backed up if one reads something other that the bible. And that armor of his god is shutting everything you say out. He can only change himself, and that is only going to happen when he stops letting that book tell him what is truth, and what is a lie.

Peace!

Let him have his baby.
You see, this is my point.

Look at all the truth, and knowledge that you are giving him that can be backed up if one reads something other that the bible. And that armor of his god is shutting everything you say out. He can only change himself, and that is only going to happen when he stops letting that book tell him what is truth, and what is a lie.

Peace!

Only a few hundred thousand African diaspora will make it out of Babylon and make it back to reclaim their ancestors ways and beliefs. The rest will die out. But the mercy lies in the fact some will reincarnate because we are family ultimately. But the totally wicked traitors will be thrown into Orun Bururu by Esu Elegbar the cosmic prosecutor of Oludumare. You know African religion has mystic power from IFA to Vodou their religion is just a slavery tool.

But I digress. Done with this thread.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back