Black Spirituality Religion : The Prophet Muhammad (may NO peace be upon him) was a Racist White Man...

OmowaleX said:
WOW.

I sure wish brother El Hajj Malik el-Shabaz or Minister Khalid MUHAMMAD were alive to address messages like this.

:eek:hmy:

What exactly do you mean by this comment?

Do you think that they could dispell what I have brought forth, or just that it would be generally interesting to hear them address it.

ShemsiEnTehuti said:
What exactly do you mean by this comment?

Do you think that they could dispell what I have brought forth, or just that it would be generally interesting to hear them address it.

Perhaps they would very eloquently dispell what you have brought forth AND I would personally find it interesto to hear them address it.

For one, I am SURE that they would not hold the same opinion that Muhammad was a non-Black person, thus they would most likely hold reverence of HIM as an Ancestor.

OmowaleX said:
Perhaps they would very eloquently dispell what you have bbrought forth AND I would personally find it interesto to hear them address it.

For one, I am SURE that they would not hold the same opinion that Muhammad was a non-Black person, thus they would most likely hold reverence of HIM as an Ancestor.

Brother O ... why don't you present the evidence, you think they'd present ... since they're not here?

:heart:

Destee

Lies

Heey there, i read what u wrote about the prophet Mohammed ( peace be upon him ) .
im black muslim man ,
i wanna tell u that all ' hadiths ' which u depend on it are wronge .
in islam theres no differences between all people .
just for your knowldge theres so many ' hadiths ' made by israelian to put lies on islam & prophet .
anyway , u should be sure from ur sources .
if u intersted about knowin prophet Mohammed ' peace be upon him ' u can ask american muslims .
Finally , sorry about my english language cause english is not my mother language.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back