Audio Video Web Conferencing : The Process Of Healing "Series 3"... Keita Lenyatta

queentswana

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 24, 2004
Brick City
Occupation
day care provider (own business)
The Process Of Healing...series 3

Today's Topic:
The Destruction Of The Woman

The intent of this series is to awaken us from the present slavery/chains/bondage we've been suffering from for thousands of years, To see through our 3rd Eye!! There's no more time to sleep.

Series 3
Saturday Night
July 25th, 2009
8:00pm est
Here in Chat

couldn't we call this recovery of the womban? or re-construction? When we are healing we focus on the healing not the dis-ease right? Or maybe you're coming from a different angle... since my tech gear is running

I will meet you there

Normally I would have agreed with you but anytime a person or people are in any type of recovery, the first thing they have to do is "admit that there's sickness, an addiction or whatever the issues may be". We collectively have not and act as if we can not "admit any of these things" which is why we have not and do not take the idea of healing seriously. I look forward to seeing you in class.

Hetep

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back