Black People : the problem with us

Hotep

hope said:
i dont agree with that. We as a people have got to learn to respect one another thats the way for us to get out of our suffering, as long as we divide each other we gonna keep suffering. If you and anyone else come across a brotha/sistah thats not supportive of their people you cant change them but try and teach them different

You're more then welcome to disagree with me ok . But why look for a re-spond if you already have you mind made up . By the way your another one of those who play on words . No way have I said not to support the Nubian family . I Said look out for those who come in the name of themselves . If you feel you should just support Nubian because he / she is a Nubian Then so be it , It on you . Only a fool wouldn't check out ANY keyword here ANY ORGANIZATION before giveing them money .

its not about money so much but about making change, we as a people are at a crossroads as far as our place in the western world we no longer have the luxery to hate one another in place of our real reason for anger which is the ill treatment we have recieved at the hands of white people we need to heal each other now in order for us to respect one another and get out of this oppression even when you come across a brotha/sistah that are brainwashed dont waste your time being angry with them but simply talk to them calmly showing them how we get treated and why its so important for us to make a change and how to make that change , they wont change on the spot be in time when they start to see certain things they will remember what you said and they will start to think and do differently. Remember never waste your time arguing cause that will jus make them more ignorant to the truth, just try and show them the way

Hotep

hope said:
its not about money so much but about making change, we as a people are at a crossroads as far as our place in the western world we no longer have the luxery to hate one another in place of our real reason for anger which is the ill treatment we have recieved at the hands of white people we need to heal each other now in order for us to respect one another and get out of this oppression even when you come across a brotha/sistah that are brainwashed dont waste your time being angry with them but simply talk to them calmly showing them how we get treated and why its so important for us to make a change and how to make that change , they wont change on the spot be in time when they start to see certain things they will remember what you said and they will start to think and do differently. Remember never waste your time arguing cause that will jus make them more ignorant to the truth, just try and show them the way

I'm going to let you have this one ok , But I will leave you with this you give the white man to much Credit . And as far as Nubians Some will listen some wont .

im not sayin all the black people you talk to will wake up but atleast some of them will, they might not agree with you straight away but maybe in time. Im not sayin the white man has completly dominated us cause for everything they have thrown on us we have stood strong and we have achieved alot. But they are still our oppressor and the main cause for our struggle, i respect your oppinion but i just feel its time for us to heal each other, we coming at a time when we need to ask serious questions and make things happen as a people

Hotep ( Hope )

hope said:
im not sayin all the black people you talk to will wake up but atleast some of them will, they might not agree with you straight away but maybe in time. Im not sayin the white man has completly dominated us cause for everything they have thrown on us we have stood strong and we have achieved alot. But they are still our oppressor and the main cause for our struggle, i respect your oppinion but i just feel its time for us to heal each other, we coming at a time when we need to ask serious questions and make things happen as a people

Ok I'll bite what time are you speaking about ?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back