Jails / Prisons : The Prison Industry in the United States: Big Business or a New Form of Slavery?

We wouldn't have this as A Topic.
If it all wasn't SO. True !
So who knows the $$$,$$$ return on investments of the process. Last I knew everyone institutionalize. Makes the system not including. All the States benefits of office furniture. Police car maintenance and uniform making. All the way into all the other crafts they perform for minimalist wages the prisoners are payed. On their Back of Free Labor.
Roughly.. Over { $100,000 } per prisoner. Last I heard. I'll come back on updates.

The Prison Industrial Complex is both a new form of slavery and big business but even more nefarious is that it is an institution or crucible that indoctrinate within its inmates certain and specific ways and attitudes as how to live and then they are release into the community of black youth to teach and pass on this cultural indoctrination of underdevelopment among the youth wherein the gravitate to and adopt habits and behaviors that are counter productive and degenerate.

This is true for the vast majority of ex con but not true in every case, they are exceptional individuals that rise above the prison mentality of depravity.

Every Choice one makes has repercussions.
Ignorance of the law in someone's State where they live, or any state that the may be visiting.
The Law all over this land. has this as a mantra.
Ignorance of the Law... IS NO EXCUSE.

The system is truly set up as a penal , penalizing matrix. of very old laws still on the books.
Well known is simple laws by the many of a particular state.
Like parking violations, etc. I made my point to educate myself.
In two states. My original State of Birth. Then the State I currently live in.
I'm talking about I studied almost every aspect of the various laws.
Real estate, Civil, Criminal, etc. It comes in handy for me in certain cases.. It comes in handy to help a friend or so.
I did my own real estate addendum. I filed Civil cases where I won hands down.
Beating four ( four were put up against me. ) that was EASY.. I wrecked all four.
One complimented me on my knowledge of the Law. I beat those Attorney's at the game.
Dismissed immediately over $14, 000 I actually owed.
They breached contract so they loose. I walked.
I have been locked up on a bogus DUI.. because I wouldn't allow them to put a needle in my arm.
So they labeled me as a Refusal.. automatic costly charge. That alone was over 15k ( they make you pay penalties then insurances go up the the roof.. on every car in the household.
I was able to write all that off. To keep my job. So it is related. Law again I know.
It was deemed job related. Job related expenses are or were at the time tax deductible.
Not me no time for jail.
I fought to not go. Hired the attorneys and we won.

Then they keep the DUI on your insurance records for over 10 years.
Out of pocket. I wasted 4k hiring a DMV lawyer. They are worthless.
My other attorney, got me off with community service.
Over all escaping the Law is almost impossible. So I keep my nose clean.
Here is shirt I designed along the lines of the Criminal Set Up Program of the ... ~> Prison System.

1579491866544.png

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back