Black Short Stories : THE PRINCESS & THE DUKE

PRINCESS & THE DUKE: How the Idea was formed for the short story

By Andre Austin

Princess Diana and the Duke were composite figures of several mythological and historic peoples. I use my own style of reversing puns where I switch and flip incidents, concepts and locations.

Princess Diana was symbolic of:

A. a white hospital worker, (and her father owned a restaurant I turn into a grocery store), of the 1990’s where I was a security Guard I spit a rap by RBL Posse “******* on the Ding Dong” to her. The penis size is equated with King Kong. King Kong (Dodi) was symbolic of the 1st black heavy weight champion struck down by the white Ding Dong bullets for being with a white woman

B. Old Testament Deliah who plots against Samson

C. The white Princess Diana of Britain who dies in a car crash. I reversed this car crash into a dodging a car crash of Duke. Princess Diana makes a compact (Marriage)with Princess of Darkness (Prince Charles)

D. The fourth Diana is based on Ex-girlfriend I met, (originaly paid for sex), at a local mall where we took photo's together in a booth. She ended up lying on me in a Peace Bond Caper. I then transform her into a whore for sell in the projects.

With the above I mixed up together with the magic of fiction to create a GodMother composite of fictional epicodes. This GodMother provides nurishment and sustinance of her pregnant breats she then turn on me into posion of lies. She then exposes the Duke as a freak for not just drinking her milk but the groceries she supplies through her *** that he eats out. I combine the resturant/grocery allegory with Type model A with the bootie hole superfreak eater of the ***.

The idea to name the Princess & Duke (Diana & Dodi) came from David Icke’s book The Biggest Secret p.422 from the fact that Mohamed Al Fayed was going to give a house owned by the Duke and Duchess of Windsor to Dodi & Diana as symbolic of divorce from the Brits. So I just dropped Duchess and restored the Title Princess. The house/Villa is transferred to Manoor Reeds project to give black flavor. The good thing about writing fiction you dont have to abide by any rules but to be creative as much as possible like a musician using several samples to create something entirely new.

President Obama is Omaha is included because he bears a striking resemblance to Dodi and Al Fayed who are both Muslims from which Obama is accused of being. Omaha wants to kill the Duke because he knows

The Prince of Darkness is non other than Prince Charles who knew Diana had a Muslim fetus in her belly who could take the British throne. The Duke leaves the icehouse (Christianity) for the Mother plane of the black Muslims as a sweet chariot of a wheel within a wheel.

The Duke also learns that the original Justice system was created in Egypt from which the Jewish scribes rejected as the Tree of knowledge but is restored in Christianity as “Lukewarm” and “water of life”. The Duke wants to eat to live off Maat/Justice from the Tree of knowledge and pukes out the evil deeds of Diana, Omaha and others Duke only problem is convincing Headquaters of the new discovery. Jesus is also symbolic of the twins Shu and Tefnut Shu (Joshua) was tree of life or breath/wind/Holy spirit of life (Christ in Egypt p.325) and Tefnut, Tree of Knowledge="Lukewarm" "Water of Life" Justice/Truth that must be eaten as his body/blood. this eating of food together produced identity of substance the Catholics and everybody else copied from the blacks.