Black Short Stories : THE PRINCESS & THE DUKE

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by AACOOLDRE, Jan 25, 2016.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400

PRINCESS DIANA & THE DUKE OF MONOOR REEDS

By Andre Austin

[​IMG]Egyptian Princess Diana

THE POEM: ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME

Judge not according to appearance but the butt naked truth-Eienstein Dre I make it Plain

Satan wants your soul in the Icehouse freezer but I'm going to labor inside the Mother Plane for the Sane

The Devil wants to feast me, but I eat to live and will show Lucifer the door

I dont love them no more

So I stay out of the Greasy Spoons and the Kroger's store

Cause all they do is pack a sh..it load of lies

So that the pigs can have a victim, a scapegoat and eat their pies

Satan is a liar who tops all book sales

Its time to get off his boat and time to bail

Before his black horse comes with sail and scales

then you get the other horse of death that pale

When the theme of Justice calls it lets out a can of worms

When deception is the norm

Justice has no balance or form

With all of the righteousness bent out and deformed

So lets see how the Duke gets out of this mess

That was all dreamed up by the dark side of this princess

This is a story of a love affair that went sour between Princess Diana and the Duke. They both work at the Hospital and Diana is a provincial nurse with money problems. Diana has a second job at a small grocery store that has a Pharmacy in the back. Because the store is small Diana has to bag groceries, bring in shopping carts and deliver groceries to peoples homes. Duke is a security guard at the hospital and janitor. Duke first met Diana at a shopping mall and hit it off well. They took pictures together in a photo booth. While in the booth they gave eachother innocent kisses on the cheek and forehead and Duke gently touch her boobs. he couldn't resist with her tight red leggins on. Diana promised to hook up but never called because she was so busy with work and her secret red light district work at the Monoor Reeds housing projects. These projects looked like that hit 70's show, a miniature size "Good Times" projects if you could imagine that. At about 3am Duke was exiting his apartment door to throw some trash in the rubbish room and saw Princess Diana walking out some white dudes apartment. She wasn't delivering any groceries or prescription drugs from the pharmacy or sent there from the hospital to check on an outpatient because they all do business between 9-5. Princess Diana panicked and thought Duke was going to come back to work and expose her Hooking job. So she plotted and complained to the Human resource department and the police. Diana also complained that Duke touched her boobs at the Mall and at his security desk said in a rap that his ding dong was bigger than King Kong. Nevertheless they were all smart and wise and they didn't jump the gun and put taps on Diana and the Duke phone. The bugs revealed the that Dianna was just trying to get out of an embarrassing situation and create a smoke screen about her servicing all the Johns at Monoor Reeds. Dianna failed in her attempts to raise up her horns at the Duke. All the Duke wanted her to do was to raise up her horns as legs in bed after he graduated from Nursing school and became a certified Registered Nurse. This episode was nothing when all the other dark smoke cleared and exposed the government trying to take advantage of the whole situation.

Duke is at work at his security officer's desk he's taking a correspondence course in becoming a private Detective and doing freelance writing. Duke wants to publish his short stories and poems and a second book on politics and religion. He is in debt to the mob and wants to pay everybody off and make everything square and on the Level. Duke is about to give up and throw both his hands up from his typewrite because he seems to think there's no help for a widow's sun. He then begins to sing from The Counts about the Lord having mercy.

Mr. Dave Quick, a janitor. Quick wants to be more than a Janitor he moonlights as a Player/Pimp for exclusive purpose of Gentlemen's entertainment and money. He keep his Janitorial job as a front for his IRS filings. Quick is 70 years old put still can pull down the pannies of a 21 year old Playboy model.

Quick: Whats up Duke. When you publish those dynamite stories on President Omaha, This mixed Siouan Indian/White, those poems and take the red pannie hoes off the Devil with horns. Then the president failed to have his AG file charges of sedition, attempted race riot with your poems "The Baltimore Six" & The Baltimore Blaze". You better stay wise as serpents and keep your *** out of the city of Baltimoore.

THE BALTIMORE SIX: On the Balance scales

By Andre Austin

1. Caesar R. Goodson, A pale horse rider of death of Freddie Gray
    He had a bumpy ride in the paddy wagon is the least to say

And As his life got slimmer and Slimmer

No medical assistance was given By 2# Garrett E. Miller

We want a piece of the action but we get no slice

You can’t even play Monopoly without no dice

Some of the Baltimore finest ain’t nothing Nice

Not with the conspiracy of Lt. #3 of Brian W. Rice

We demand our piece of the pie

We are rightful owners of a share of the Tree of Life (Rev 22:19)

But you can’t eat your fruit pie in a coffin when you die

After 400 years of slavery we still live in strife

Just like the infamous Emperor Nero

Who cut many lives to a flat line of Zero

But our state Prosecutor Mosby is our hero

I see you but I wouldn’t want to be Officer #4 Edward M. Nero

Freddie gray wasn’t a Saint but was a child of Light

However, he was a mother’s son

Now his life is extinguished and just done

His life was snuffed out by Officer # 5 Alicia D. White

We are created by God our savior and Guide

The lord shapes us on a wheel of a Potter

From the prosecuting Attorney we take our pride

Gray’s life was spun in reverse by Officer # 6 William G. Porter

So you better not jay walk, run or loiter with your black feet

Or Else you’ll be put under at about 6 feet,

With embalming fluid in your body they will mix

They thought they had their criminal enterprise in the fix

The Soap Opera of the future trial continues with The Baltimore Six

THE BALTIMORE BLAZE, or

Burn Baby Burn: When Love runs out the lantern is gone

By Andre Austin

The blackman has been neglected treated as invisible with white sheets tore

He was just a joke, a blight and an awful eye sore

We had enough, we just can’t take police brutality anymore

“Burn Baby Burn”

What lead up to the events that erupted in Baltimore

Upgrade: its now “Burn Bittchh Burn”

Where is the love they call “amore”

Blackman treated like he’s on the Planet of the Apes

They fear I will take the whiteman’s grapes

No freedom or opportunity so with the match I’ll escape

I can’t drink no more wine

Because you snapped my freakin Spine

Mad-dog butchery all caught online

You gotta get yours and I gotta get mine

And that’s why we have no more “Agape”

That’s just another word for no Love

So I light it up with a Aunt Jemima’s bandanna Mask and a glove

So u had your little bonfire and you had your little fun

You burned down your own community what have U Won

The evil deeds of Dracula must flee the scene with the rising sun

Until a yellow/sun shirt Loving Mom’s come out to unmask and save their sons

We have something to brag about; a small part that we have won

But for the fringe I’m still in Mask

And knee deep in my criminal task

I’m invisible now and its all on my own terms

No facial recognitions or a fingerprints

You hate my existence and my super-sperm

We are the beloved community but no Valentine cards were sent

Freedom should be Universal you shouldn’t have to wait your turn

Unless you want to resort to the faith & deeds of “Burn bitchh Burn”

Duke: the day you stop moping these funky *** hospital floors. And I was wanting to ask you why did you send Coca over at the library when I was doing my research.

Quick: Well I'm more than a Player I'm more like a Pimp. I'm just playing the role of a janitor for the man. And that thing about Coca, it was your birthday and I thought I would send you a little treat.

Duke: man you know I'm not going to be paying for no ***** but **** I was about ready to drop it like it was hot when he bent over right in front of me in those red tights with no pannies on. I thought I was a bull being tempted to charge a red flag of the Matador whose principal role is to drive a shank up the bull once he takes the bate. With all of my controversial writings I dont know if the Matador is symbolic of the police or the pimp. But thanks any away for looking out for me and trying to line up your pockets at the same time. The Matador came out of the Tricknology of Hoover's FBI of using women as the last trick against Blackmen. And by the way thanks for dropping that dime on Princess Diana too.

Quick: Yeah no problem. I knew Princess Diana worked for Sammy Green the Pimp with all of his gold teeth and shi..t.

Duke: It was good I didn't have to use it because the Boys downtown got wind of it through their wiretaps. Her plans to sue the hospital were sabotage. A dog should got get into the mud and return to her own vomit. Although I would have loved to have gotten down and taken her groceries out she just was too young and didn't know how to play her cards right.

Quick: Allow me to translate my brother from Black's Law Dictionary how the clean hands/mouth doctrine that doesn't allow victims/plaintiffs to get relief from court or monetary damages by taking advantage of one's own wrong doing. All that mud has to be clean, free from exceptions or reservations. I might be a janitor but I read all of this **** when I was in Folsom. And you should have listened to my advise and could have hooked you up with Gina Union, but she went off and married that NFL dream dude.

Duke: Yeah down in Egypt they did their judging not by appearance but in the Truth of their writing. So thats why they had their Lady of Truth Tefnut (Maat/Justice) blindfolded holding balance scales. And in their heaven in Egypt they ate Tefnut (truth). The Jews didn't like Tefnut and forbidden their people to eat of it symbolizes as the Tree of Good and Evil and Lukewarm soda pop in Revelations 3:16. They didn't want to practice Black Justice with us. What they wanted to do was enslave us and practice usury not on themselves but us then reversed the true origins/parable of Ham being fertile/soil into being fruity, which they push in the Hollywood movies but not in the backyard of their State 51. I love the show Empire & How to get away with Murder but why push the G-agenda. Only if people knew that the OT and NT concept, purpose, ritual and ceremonies of marriage all comes from the ancient Egyptian religion. And lastly the bitter pill must be swallowed that the founders of Christianity=Emperors Vespasian, Titus and Domitian were gay; the last two of this Trinity.

[​IMG]Egyptian Balance Scales of the heart left up against The truth of a feather right.

Quick: Well say man I didn't want to go that deep. I'm just a player trying to pimp and ho like it ain't no tomorrow. Now if you change your mind about them groceries ring my pager, send me a telegram, a fax, a text any thing God ****-it you know what i'm talking about.

Later that night Duke is at the crib thinking about all the past bull **** that has been going on in the past month. He was listening to the president give an address about the Republicans poisoning the water with lead in Flint, Michigan. His national security Advisor exposed it as a plot that got from a Jim Brown movie called "Three the Hard Way", to posion the water supply in the Ghettos. While the President Omaha was speaking subliminal music was playing of the old rap group Cypress Hill rap a song called "I could kill a man". In this song a melody or chrous would often come in saying "Duke, duke, duke, duke a duke...I could just kill a man". Paranoid Duke knew it was a coded message to duke him up and kill him. So Duke went to a pawn shop and bought an illegal sawed off shotgun to protect himself. But his weapon would be useless aganist his his rigged cruise control in his car that was set to go faster and faster without being able to stop unless he hit the emergency breaks quick enough. The government was trying to take advantage of the smoke screen Princess Diana was brewing up to make it look like it had something to do with that. So President Omaha wants to get rid of Duke before he's out of office in 11 months. Duke then calls up Quick at his house and tells him all about it.

Duke: So Quick what you think I should do about it.

Quick: Man you should stop playing like you Denzel Washington on The Pelican Brief and stop following behind those two white dudes Joel Gilbert and Larry Sinclair. Get you a Colt 45 , a tree and come fu...ck Coca.

Duke: Sh...t you need to stop acting like you Ron O'Neal on "Superfly" and keep that shine on that bald head of yours and the hospital floors.

[​IMG]Ron O’neal in “Superfly”, who left us at 66 in 2004 for the Ghetto Heaven.

Quick: Now you know that was cold. but dig this my brother I can lead a Donkey to some water but I can't make them think. I'm balded head too, I just wear my Jerry Curl wig up under this man. I know your a Duke but I got royal blood in me too all way back in London. When my ancestors were on the slave ships they couldn't resist taking advantage of all the nude females down hull. And as a result of that mixing we are realted to Torres Vedras line in Portugal Slave Shipping Insurance Company (SSIC) and old memebers of the Torry political party in Britian.

Duke: Okay you Ain't nothing but a broom stick up teeth. and your Corny Cat Williams's quotes. Yeah I'm thinking of "That water" called Tefnut, I'm tring to live off of that truth. I'm the real player/Pimp because I ****** both of your daughters. One had a skinny carmel ***.zz and the other a thick choclate ***.z in between a Janet Jackson and a Pam Grier.

[​IMG]Cat “Korny” Williams

Quick: Okay you just keep writing memo's on Larry Sinclair's book lying *** saying he was giving head to President Omaha in a car when he was State Senator. And keep on writing essays on Joel Gilbert's book stating President Omaha lied in his book "Dream" about the real Identity of his father from the State of Five-O. You better stop trying to pull that Super-heavy black number on any of those dudes in D.C or you will find yourself in their Lions Den.

[​IMG]who looks like Obama

Duke: But you got all the evidence I let you read last month at work. President Omaha wrote a poem called "Pop" that links his to Frankie Daviss house and some of Frankie poems all line up. Plus davis daughter looks just like Omaha. He ran a con job to get the most powerful seat in the world and the media is helping him cover it all up.

[​IMG]

President Obama and Frankie Davis daughter Lynn Davis are perfect look alikes

Quick: Duke come on over and have a drink out of my Golden Goblet (Songs 7:2) which is symbolic of the womb of the Mother-goddess. You know James Brown was right when he said its a man's world but wouldn't be a **** thing without a woman. And he can have a processed hair do and still be black & proud, so say it loud? LOL

[​IMG]A Pimp’s Goblet

Duke: This is all true with the next president being a woman and all. I checked a crystal ball, symbolic of the man's testicular and I saw the future of a skirt flying in the Oval/womb office. It ws flyong but no flying Nun here dude. But I have to be careful what i eat and drink out of. "You cannot drink the cup/goblet of the Lord and the cup of demons too". But you ain't you demon just a play pimp and player trying to make money off his stable of hoe's. I don't plan on being nobody's Donkey. Judas will never get to raise his heels and kick me in the face or ride me on the back.

Quick: Come down off of your high horse before the Mafia Spiritual Council (MSC) comes down on you. I make money off of Joe's but you but you just dream off the hopes and at the will of Truth comming down from the sky as manna to save you. Come break bread with me , shoot some pool and watch the Lakers come whoop Miami tonight. Because you too young to die or get set up by some young brainwashed Dame. N.igg.a you know I'm right. You gonna go out like Samson did...

Duke: Dont tell me you belive that kid stuff about Samson and Delilah which was a metaphor for Light vs Dark.

Quick: No I was just about to say Samson assassinating people with the Jawbone of a Donkey. You just can't watch out for Judas donkey heel that could kick you to death or kick you in the ***** like Paul but masquerade of his kiss. Princess Delilah was Diana comes in female as well of male materialization. Have you heard of the prince of Darkness (Ephesians 2:2). The Prince is linked up with the government and the power behind it. So go read Niccolo Machavelli's "Prince" one more time. If you can't beat them you join them.

Duke: But they dont want me.

Quick: So they really want you dead.

Duke: Yeah dead like fred or Willie lump lump.

Quick: Didn't one of the MSC members give you an offer you couldn't refuse?

Duke: Yeah I'll talk about that when I come over for dinner

Quick: Well come on over and feast then because I'm about to put you in the Honorary Players Hall of Fame. I'm trying to save you man. Because all those crooks and creeps in Washington drew the last straw when you criticized the King for singing an Eulogy of "Amazing Grace" by a Captain of a slave ship instead of his own flesh and blood father Frankie's poem "Christ is a Dixie N.ig.ga" at the South Carolina massacre funeral. The poem was appropriate dealing with lynching on the false charges of rape. But its evident Bi-racial people bend towards defending white folks at our expense and thats why they let him be president. You know they have been waiting in the grass hissing and ready to come down upon you with a ton of bricks. that broke the camel's back and it has been so since then. But you have been balanced because you talked about Code Zapata and how Bush 41 was linked with the JFK assassination. But Nevertheless, you still a fool because you throwing stones in glass houses.

Duke: Did I hear you right Bambaataa from the rap group Afrika Bambaataa?

Quick: No fool Zapata. But you will Play at your own risk with this political Dynasty from which the original forgers of the Constitution was trying to get away from and impose on blacks for "King Cotton" then "King Crack" and now that snake that coils for "King Oil"

[​IMG]The Bush Dynasty sold it in 1966

[​IMG]

Zapata Petroleum's name came from a film staring Marlon Brando in the film Viva Zapata. The film had a General Zapata bent on taking over land for redistribution on behalf of peasants. On a pun and reverse enginering of lanquage and symbols the CIA had a mission to overthrow Cuba named "Code Zapata" to redistrubute land, natural resources to robber barons. Plus one of the Navy ships used was renamed The barabara" after H.W Bush dear beloved wife. In the 1970's when Bush was appointed CIA director to cover up the JFK assasination he failed to mention his CIA links going way back in the 1950's. FBI Hoover had his finger on Bush when he mentioned his name in a memo titled the assasination of JFK. Now they they fronting Trump up to smoke screen all of this long enough to run a coup on the GOP nomination for poor Jeb. And lets not forget Bush's mutual friend with George De Mohrenschildt who helped Oswald get his job at the book depository building ith his friend/owner Byrd. For more info see Russ Baker's Family of Secrets: The Bush Dynasty, America's Invisible Government" p36. Even Jesse Ventura put his finger on the conspiracy when linked the CIA plot aganist Castro and the JFK cover up in his book They killed our president: 63 reasons to believe there was a conspiracy to Assasinate JFK see p.288 and 322.

Duke and Quick are now siting down eating Supper together arguing on the best strategy to move forward in peace in relaxing strained tensions. They planned on using some tough Diplomacy, skillful Detente and skrewed negotiating techniques to resolve problems by giving everybody a piece of the action. So let the dialogue begin At the Table. While eating Duke receives a call from the MSC from the national representaive's daughter telling him he I could "Come in". But is Duke up and ready for the task?

THE POEM: DUKE & QUICK FEAST @ THE TABLE

The Food was set on Quick's zodiac round table with a black pit bull at his feet.

They began to eat and drink wine that was sweet.

Eating while the Pimp's singers did their chant of a horse's steed

Until our belly's were full of all want and need

As soon as we had finished with the meal

Duke brought out all of his secret papers for Quick to conseal

Now if one hair on my head is to suffer any harm

You know where to mail the letters and sound the alarm

Princess Delilah and the Prince will not remain in the dark

Because all of the light will shine on the beast's mark

Ha, Ha, Ha, catching the devil is a jolly nice Lark

I will give you Justice with a 400 year head start

Master see me catch a coon

Then see the Donkey kick him up to the moon

As his father used to say their was a Coon on the moon

They can pull the trigger on me and this I do dare

Then expose Frank's poems and pictures of his little white mare

Who was of under a breeding of an Emperor's age

So dont try to off me, X me or put me into a cage

Because me and Quick like the chocolate Goblet all on a stick

While the Emperor is something else and selects a different Vanila pick

With your eye's red glow as the sun of my protection

I slip in Quick's pool room to ride his horses and achieve a mental erection

And they did like Lazarus and oiled down my feet with perfection

I felt like I rose from the icehouse dead and won a Machiavelli's election

One day I'm going to climb aboard a ship and get a real Lady dressed in white

Not a fake princess deceiving as an Angel of light

And now I know the difference between a Princess and a Whore

I'm simply an all the way lover like Shakespeare I could have loved and bought U Moore

I write poems to create an Atomic Bomb of a Nuke

I Your deeds where too hot and too cold to eat and for that I could spit and puke

So What makes you think you have brought down the DUKE???????????

THE END: CURTAINS

APPENDIX TO THE PRINCESS & DUKE

Tefnut (Egyptian: Tefenet) is a goddess of moisture, moist air, dew and rain in Ancient Egyptian religion. She is the sister and consort of the air god Shu and the mother of Geb and Nut.

[​IMG]Tefnut known as the Tree of Knowledge, "Lukewarm" and then "Water of life" in the Bible.

Literally translating as "That Water", the name Tefnut has been linked to the verb 'tfn' meaning 'to spit' and versions of the creation myth say that Ra (or Atum) spat her out and her name was written as a mouth spitting in late texts.

Like most Egyptian deities, including her brother, Tefnut has no single ideograph or symbol. Her name in hieroglyphics consists of four single phonogram symbols t-f-n-t. Although the n phonogram is a representation of waves on the surface of water. This is also more clues to “Lukewarm” (Rev 3:16) and “water of life” (Rev 22:1) also also symbolic of Tefnut (maat).

Mythological origins

There are a number of variants to the myth of the creation of Tefnut and her twin brother Shu. In all versions, Tefnut is the product of parthenogenesis, and all involve some variety of bodily fluid.

In the Heliopolitan creation myth, the solar god Atum masturbates to produce Tefnut and Shu.[6]

Atum was creative in that he proceeded to masturbate himself in Heliopolis. He took his penis in his hand so that he might obtain the pleasure of orgasm thereby. And brother and sister were born - that is Shu and Tefnut. Pyramid Text 527

In some versions of this myth, Atum also swallows his semen, and spits it out to form the twins, or else the spitting of his saliva forms the act of procreation. Both of these versions contain a play on words, the tef sound which forms the first syllable of the name Tefnut also constitutes a word meaning "to spit" or "to expectorate". (See Rev 3:16 where Lukewarm (Equilibrim/Justice) is spit out). When Jesus spits in a persons eye he is healed then he sees a Tree. What Tree? See Gospel of John chapter 9 & Mark 8:22-24

The Coffin Texts contain references to Shu being sneezed out by Atum from his nose, and Tefnut being spat out like saliva. The Bremner-Rind Papyrus and the Memphite Theology describe Atum masturbating into his mouth, before spitting out his semen to form the twins.

Mythology

Tefnut was connected with other leonine goddesses as the Eye of Ra. As a lioness she could display a wrathful aspect and is said to escape to Nubia in a rage from where she is brought back by Thoth. In the earlier Pyramid Texts she is said to produce pure waters from her womb. (see Rev 22:1-3 where water of life & Tree is linked with healing. The Eye of Ra is associated with healing, medicine.

Note: More powerful evidence links the Tree of knowledge of good/evil is from Egyptian Maat. Egyptian scribes write:

"Homage to you, O ye Gods, who dwell in the Hall of the Maati goddesses (Tefnut was female Twin to Shu), who are without evil in your bodies, and live upon right and truth, and who feed yourselves upon right and truth" (Egyptian Ideas of the Afterlife By EA Wallis Budge p.150-151. The OT scribes couldn't of been talking about anything else but the fruit of Egyptian Maat. Additionally when hunger gets to Osiris "His hunger is with shu, his thirst is with Tefnut" that Lukewarm water talked about in Rev 3:16 see Osiris & The Egyptian Resurrection Volume 1. p.131 By EA Wallis Budge.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
  2. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    APPENDIX TO THE PRINCESS & DUKE

Tefnut (Egyptian: Tefenet) is a goddess of moisture, moist air, dew and rain in Ancient Egyptian religion.[1] She is the sister and consort of the air god Shu and the mother of Geb and Nut.

Literally translating as "That Water", the name Tefnut has been linked to the verb 'tfn' meaning 'to spit' and versions of the creation myth say that Ra (or Atum) spat her out and her name was written as a mouth spitting in late texts.

Like most Egyptian deities, including her brother, Tefnut has no single ideograph or symbol. Her name in hieroglyphics consists of four single phonogram symbols t-f-n-t. Although the n phonogram is a representation of waves on the surface of water. This is also more clues to “Lukewarm” (Rev 3:16) and “water of life” (Rev 22:1) also also symbolic of Tefnut (maat).

Mythological origins

There are a number of variants to the myth of the creation of Tefnut and her twin brother Shu. In all versions, Tefnut is the product of parthenogenesis, and all involve some variety of bodily fluid.

In the Heliopolitan creation myth, the solar god Atum masturbates to produce Tefnut and Shu.[6]

Atum was creative in that he proceeded to masturbate himself in Heliopolis. He took his penis in his hand so that he might obtain the pleasure of orgasm thereby. And brother and sister were born - that is Shu and Tefnut. Pyramid Text 527

In some versions of this myth, Atum also swallows his semen, and spits it out to form the twins, or else the spitting of his saliva forms the act of procreation. Both of these versions contain a play on words, the tef sound which forms the first syllable of the name Tefnut also constitutes a word meaning "to spit" or "to expectorate". (See Rev 3:16 where Lukewarm (Equilibrim/Justice) is spit out). When Jesus spits in a persons eye he is healed then he sees a Tree. What Tree? See Gospel of John chapter 9 & Mark 8:22-24

The Coffin Texts contain references to Shu being sneezed out by Atum from his nose, and Tefnut being spat out like saliva. The Bremner-Rind Papyrus and the Memphite Theology describe Atum masturbating into his mouth, before spitting out his semen to form the twins.

Mythology

Tefnut was connected with other leonine goddesses as the Eye of Ra.[14] As a lioness she could display a wrathful aspect and is said to escape to Nubia in a rage from where she is brought back by Thoth.[4] In the earlier Pyramid Texts she is said to produce pure waters from her womb. (see Rev 22:1-3 where water of life & Tree is linked with healing. The Eye of Ra is associated with healing, medicine.

Note: More powerful evidence links the Tree of knowledge of good/evil is from Egyptian Maat. Egyptian scribes write:

"Homage to you, O ye Gods, who dwell in the Hall of the Maati goddesses (Tefnut was female Twin to Shu), who are without evil in your bodies, and live upon right and truth, and who feed yourselves upon right and truth" (Egyptian Ideas of the Afterlife By EA Wallis Budge p.150-151. The OT scribes couldn't of been talking about anything else but the fruit of Egyptian Maat. Additionally when hunger gets to Osiris "His hunger is with shu, his thirst is with Tefnut" that Lukewarm water talked about in Rev 3:16 see Osiris & The Egyptian Resurrection Volume 1. p.131 By EA Wallis Budge.

3. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    I've revised this short story

4. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    I added the two poems that were cited "The Baltimore six" and the baltimore blaze

5. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    THE TWINS SHU & TEFNUT

By Andre Austin

Once upon a time there was the twins of Shu and Tefnut born by being spat out of the mouth by an Egyptian God. They came to symbolize the Tree of life (Shu) and the tree of knowledge (Tefnut). Jesus was a composite figure of Egyptian and Greek/Roman gods

Bible commentaries already concede that Jesus was symbolic of the tree of life. We just have to nudge them over to Shu’s twin Tefnut to make the composite complete. With Christianity being a refutation of the Jewish dietary laws we can now say that its safe to eat of the fruit (deeds) of the tree of knowledge of good and evil (Tefnut). Matthew chapter 12 links up this Tree with the Justice system of the Egyptian balance scales.

We also know Tefnut as that warm water or “Lukewarm” or the water of life in the book of Revelations. Tefnut was also linked up with the Eye of Ra which were symbolized with healing and writing prescription Rx drugs even to this day. Horus, Osiris and even Emperor Vespasian spit into people’s eyes to heal them and then they see Tree’s (Mark 8:24). In ancient Egypt when a soul wanted to be healed/cured he said he wanted to see God (see The Bible Myth by Gary Greenberg p.200). Now we Luke was a doctor of healing and we combine it with warm and we have part of the clue of “Lukewarm” which is spit out in Rev 3:16. Jesus has the strange power to use his spit to heal the blind is nothing but a clear allusion to him being a personification of “Tefnut”. Tefnut was expected along with Shu to be eaten and drank to give souls balance in Heaven & Earth. This is how Jesus became the way, the truth and life with his body and blood having to be eaten and drank. Tefnut was symbolic of Truth (Maat/Justice), and water of life which is a combination of the tree of life and Tefnut.

Young grasshoppers studying the Bible must be aware that the bible has double puns 9two or more possible applications) and or a double entendre. With that in mind the whole context of Rev Chapter 3 is dealing with the deeds of three Churches.

1st Church neither alive or dead but incomplete deeds

2nd Church Deeds were completely Evil with the synagogue of Satan

3rd Church was blanched= “lukewarm” between hot and Cold and has nothing to do with the spitting out of snake venom.

"Justice by reason of its equality (Balance/Equilibrium) intervenes between the two: Deficiency and Excess" (Isis & Osiris by Plutarch 75.381-382) Just like Lukewarm intervenes between hot and cold Rev 3:16. Jesus is this Truth (Maat/Tefnut) The way, the truth, the life that you must eat of his body.

Lukewarm was spit out as a clue to Tefnut=Maat/justice or Equilibrium=a state of being between/middle of two opposing elements Hot and Cold. These were the adjectives of Maat or the Egyptian justice of the balance scales of your deeds (heart/ or Tongue) being on the level with a feather of truth. Bible commentary had it all wrong with linking “Lukewarm” with half- hearted efforts that should have been applied to the 1st church. These young whupper snappers, I enjoy their challenge to my thesis but they just can’t budge or knock me off me square. Close but no cigar. They just keep on looking at individual trees instead of the whole forest.

6. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    PRINCESS & THE DUKE: How the Idea was formed for the short story

By Andre Austin

Princess Diana and the Duke were composite figures of several mythological and historic peoples. I use my own style of reversing puns where I switch and flip incidents, concepts and locations.

Princess Diana was symbolic of:

A. a white hospital worker, (and her father owned a restaurant I turn into a grocery store), of the 1990’s where I was a security Guard I spit a rap by RBL Posse “******* on the Ding Dong” to her. The penis size is equated with King Kong. King Kong (Dodi) was symbolic of the 1st black heavy weight champion struck down by the white Ding Dong bullets for being with a white woman

B. Old Testament Deliah who plots against Samson

C. The white Princess Diana of Britain who dies in a car crash. I reversed this car crash into a dodging a car crash of Duke. Princess Diana makes a compact (Marriage)with Princess of Darkness (Prince Charles)

D. The fourth Diana is based on Ex-girlfriend I met, (originaly paid for sex), at a local mall where we took photo's together in a booth. She ended up lying on me in a Peace Bond Caper. I then transform her into a whore for sell in the projects.

With the above I mixed up together with the magic of fiction to create a GodMother composite of fictional epicodes. This GodMother provides nurishment and sustinance of her pregnant breats she then turn on me into posion of lies. She then exposes the Duke as a freak for not just drinking her milk but the groceries she supplies through her *** that he eats out. I combine the resturant/grocery allegory with Type model A with the bootie hole superfreak eater of the ***.

The idea to name the Princess & Duke (Diana & Dodi) came from David Icke’s book The Biggest Secret p.422 from the fact that Mohamed Al Fayed was going to give a house owned by the Duke and Duchess of Windsor to Dodi & Diana as symbolic of divorce from the Brits. So I just dropped Duchess and restored the Title Princess. The house/Villa is transferred to Manoor Reeds project to give black flavor. The good thing about writing fiction you dont have to abide by any rules but to be creative as much as possible like a musician using several samples to create something entirely new.

President Obama is Omaha is included because he bears a striking resemblance to Dodi and Al Fayed who are both Muslims from which Obama is accused of being. Omaha wants to kill the Duke because he knows

The Prince of Darkness is non other than Prince Charles who knew Diana had a Muslim fetus in her belly who could take the British throne. The Duke leaves the icehouse (Christianity) for the Mother plane of the black Muslims as a sweet chariot of a wheel within a wheel.

The Duke also learns that the original Justice system was created in Egypt from which the Jewish scribes rejected as the Tree of knowledge but is restored in Christianity as “Lukewarm” and “water of life”. The Duke wants to eat to live off Maat/Justice from the Tree of knowledge and pukes out the evil deeds of Diana, Omaha and others Duke only problem is convincing Headquaters of the new discovery. Jesus is also symbolic of the twins Shu and Tefnut Shu (Joshua) was tree of life or breath/wind/Holy spirit of life (Christ in Egypt p.325) and Tefnut, Tree of Knowledge="Lukewarm" "Water of Life" Justice/Truth that must be eaten as his body/blood. this eating of food together produced identity of substance the Catholics and everybody else copied from the blacks.