Black People : The Priesthood of Egypt; Sessostris

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chevron Dove, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    May 7, 2009
    ANCIENT BLACKS: the Priesthood of Egypt;

4022 BC---3882-----------------2006-----------Roma------------AD 2008

Esau [Jesau] of Idum [Edom]; . . .

Like AbraHam, the founder of the 12th Dynasty, Ammenemes I, was part-Hamitic. AbraHam was of the line of Shem, however, both of his names, ‘Abram’ [Ram] and ‘AbraHam’ reveal that he was also connected to Ham. But Ammenemes I was of the male lineage of JapHeth as his other name reveals; Ammenemhet I [var. Ammenemhat I]. Was he the pharaoh mentioned in the Bible that took Sarah from AbraHam? In all probability, AbraHam could have ran into danger with either this man or the last pharaoh of the 11th Dynasty of whom was also influenced by the An system. White was supreme and in the middle of the ying and the yang was the colors between. And, Sarah was light skinned*. The ancient black kings that fell prey to this mindset failed to realize that the acceptance of this ‘beauty code’ would eventually doom them into perpetual enslavement in their own lands. They failed to recognize that they could not uphold this An system and continue to be in control. They failed to see the opposite of White Supremacy was ‘ying’. But the living God has a permissive will. However, another reason why it becomes difficult to determine whether or not AbraHam met the ruler of the 11th Dynasty or the pharaoh of the 12th Dynasty was because like AbraHam, of whom left Assyria and journeyed southwards passed Southern Canaan land and into Goshen (Rama), it was a time of turbulence and therefore, many other people were uprooting and moving from place to place during the same time. Indeed, the government of Egypt went through an overthrow and the setup of a new government.

AbraHam migrated into Egypt during the time of the Middle Kingdom and during a time in which the 11th Dynasty was eventually overthrown and the 12th Dynasty began to be set up so, he could have met either one of the powerful men of Egypt. The 11th Dynasty had been in charge since the downfall of Iraq (Greater Babylon) and after about forty years later, that governmental rule began to become very oppressive to the Hamitic people of the land. So, Ammenemes I became aggressive and therefore, he could have been in the northern regions of Egypt when AbraHam came to the land with Sarah. Also, the customs adopted in Egypt by that time was that the king of Egypt always had a Vizier [var. Visionary man; Wise man] of which would be similar to a ‘Vice President’ [var. Viz, Vice or Viceroy] of which in his absence was considered ‘the king’ and, that was just what Ammenemes I was before he became the founder of the 12th Dynasty. He was actually the Vizier to the last pharaoh of the 11th Dynasty and, it was written by ancient scribes that he may have been the man to actually slay the ruler. For a certainty, as Vizier, he would have been able to get close enough to the king in order to carry out the deed. Hindsight also confirms in many ways too, that no matter what happened to the last king of the 11th Dynasty, Ammenemes I was definitely blessed by the living God to take control over the lands of ancient Egypt. The Bible uses the title ‘Egyptians’ and ‘pharaohs’ in reference to most of the dynastic rulers of Egypt and, although the Egyptians had gained a foothold in the land of Ham really early, Ammenemes I was technically, ‘a Mene-Theban’ pharaoh of whom was influenced by the Gomers; the original Eguptas.

The term ‘pharaoh’ meaning ‘house of’ came from the origins of Ammenemes I yet the aboriginal Hamitic men used the title ‘king’. But in Egypt eventually, terms of distinction became used interchangeably. Ammenemes I was a Hethite, ‘A Mene-Theban Pharaoh’ [Am-Mene-mes I] and came from the early Madian people that came from the east to bond with the people of their mother. In other words, the Mene-Theban Pharaohs were inter-mixed with Mizraim-Ham and people of the Theban civilization in the southern parts of Egypt. The Sessostris pharaohs did not initially take a supremacist format against Ham. Howbeit, they were still plagued with the format of the east world and that was why the story of AbraHam and Sarah becomes very significant in getting the understanding of the trick of the adversary against the humanity of the world.

Ammenemes I had roots from ‘the house of Thebes’ of North Africa [Noph-Phonecia] that became transplanted to the south of Egypt and Thebes where the ‘house of Thebes’ also had a strong presence in Nubia . His father was a priest, namely, A SEM PRIEST [Ammene-MES; ‘mes’ or ‘sem’ in reverse script form] and, his name was ‘Sesostris-the-priest’. Some ancient people actually attributed the father of Ammenemes I, Sesostris, as being the actual founder of the 12th Dynasty because he was a priest wedded to a Theban woman and this was the stipulation in regards to JapHeth taking control in the land of Ham. Only under the priesthood of God-the-Creator and through marriage could another kind of people have authority in a land of aboriginal people to ensure that the inherited rights remained with the inheritors. And for this reason Ammenemes I staked his claim. He believed that he had a divine right to overthrow the 11th Dynasty for the hope of Ham. And when he was successful, he put to print an oration that outlined that he was the direct result of a prophetical vision that he would one day be the deliverer of Egypt from under the rule of the Egyptians from which the 11th Dynasty kings had eventually allowed to creep back into the land and retake dominance. Because the Mene-Phoenician pharaohs had what it took to combat the Kheth-An system, they were victorious in the land of Egypt! As irony would have its place though, Ammenemes I overthrew the 12th Dynasty for their acceptance of the east world and turned right around and did the same thing. Likewise and in his later years, he paid the price with his life as well. One day, abruptly, Ammenemes’ son and protege, Sessostris I, was suddenly called back to Egypt due to a palace plot that took the life of his father. Because Ammenemes I was so great though, the story of his death became ‘a written classic literature’ and passed down through time.

Amazingly, the signature of the living God on the lives of AbraHam and the 12th Dynasty pharaohs was in the very name of ‘Jesus’! The letter ‘J’, a replacement letter, in the name of ‘Jesus’ reveals that there were many variations of this holy name that began to become common at that time. There [is] something about that name. Its meaning [is] connected to ‘living waters’. The last 4th Dynasty pharaoh, Shepses-kaf, was the first noteworthy man to bare this name. The grandson of AbraHam, Esau [Jesaus], also was given this name but, he was literally ‘written out of script with the stroke of a pen’! Ironically, the daughter-in-law of AbraHam, Rebecca, sheds some light on the fate of her son, Esau [Jesaus & Jacob]. When God dictated to Moses about Rebecca, like Sarah, God said that she was light skinned.* Also like the second wife of AbraHam, Keturah, after the death of Sarah, she came from the same land that AbraHam sent his servant to, the land of Mesopotamia (Assyria & Babylon or, the Fertile Crescent) to get his son a wife! Therefore both Rebecca and Keturah came from the original land of AbraHam [Ur of the Chaldees]. Because Esau became affected by the Canaanite cultures around him, he mis-judged his mother. When Esau was forty years old, he wedded two Hittite [white] women and . . . Rebecca was so mad that she went to Isaac and complained about it! Esau failed to understand that his mother was a friend to AbraHam’s wife for twenty years before she gave birth to him and, Keturah was black! It goes to show that, like the Biblical Ruth, [a Hittite/Gentile woman], not everyone white or light skinned, believed in the An way! Because of Rebecca‘s complaint about Esau, her husband Isaac counseled his other twin son Jacob and later that year, Jacob journeyed north and became a hired servant to his mother’s relative, Laban, and worked for seven years in order to wed, Rachel, a black girl from the land of Syria [Shur]. Also, when Esau overheard his mother’s anguish, he likewise went and wedded a black girl, an Ishmaelite, from the servant of Sarah named Hagar [var. of To-garmah].

Esau became Edom [Idum] because he did not want to take on the yoke of AbraHam. He only wanted the fruits from the labor of AbraHam. The lives of the women of AbraHam show that there was a struggle going on in the land of Ham and they were not for the An system but, they lived their lives for the will of the living God. Whether they were light skinned or dark skinned, they did not work against God’s Creation.

The Middle Kingdom--
    Ammenemes I [var. Amenemes I] both spellings are in this link--

“. . . Ammenemes . . . was not a Theban but the son of a woman from Elephantine called Nofret and a priest called Sesostris . . . ”. (Grimal, 159). [Sesostris; also known as Senusret & Senwosret; 'Sen' is 'a nebty name' connected to Seneferu of 4th Dynasty ]

“Mentuhotep IV’s expedition to the Red Sea was led by his vizier, Ammenemes, who is generally identified with Ammenemes I, his successor.” (Grimal 158).

“. . . Ammenemes I was assassinated in about mid-february 1962 BC after a secret conspiracy in his harem.” (Grimal 161).

A History of Ancient Egypt, by Nicolas Grimal, 1992, Blackwell Publishers, Cambridge, p. 159., grimal, 1992, egypt&f=false

*In the description of both Sarah and Rebecca, the Bible used the term ‘fair’ to describe them and in some context [SEE WEBSTER for; ‘fair’], it does carry a double meaning of both ‘beautiful’ and ‘light of skin’ as such was the case in the description of both Sarah and Rebecca. Their stories can be confirmed based upon the context of the struggles of those times. And, their descriptions would also be based upon their ancestral background as well. Terah had more than one wife and he and his father, Nahor [Nachor], the Grandfather of AbraHam, were worshipers of An. So, both Sarah and Rebecca were both described as being ‘beautiful women’ but in addition to this, they were also defined as being ‘light skinned’.
    **First Printed July 2008 [Edited]