Black People Politics : The President made a **** GOOD Speech!!!!!

President Obama, came out looking and sounding very presidential tonite. As stated earlier, he was on point, precise and he laid it in the laps of Congress! He said that everything in his proposal would be paid for...and he urged Congress to pass the American Jobs Act,
because he was gonna deliver it to every corner of this nation!!!! God Bless President Barack Obama with "4 more years"!!!!

He covered all points clearly

and concisely, and he told the GOP point blank,
they wont be getting away with business as usual.

He urged congress to pass the American Jobs Act

(but if the GOP does not he should still create a WPA, which he can do by law,
provided by with funds from the Federal Reserve, which they are required to "up" by a Fed Reserve Act, also by law)

Very nice speech, a feel good speech.
He urged congress to pass the American Jobs Act, but this bill will not be enough, for this country to recover from the pit it's in.

no..its just funny that people consider obama credible for anything, because imo its all a coax. he made a good speech all I could do was be amused, didn't mean to offend anyone.
Its your giggle and its ok! See I giggle like that when I'm pleased with an outcome. No offense taken, I just didn't know what the laughter was about. I do consider him credible, as credible as any other President has been, who held the office. He just has more B S to overcome and contend with.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back