Black Jokes Humor : The Preacher's Bull

Ledda

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 29, 2005
A man lived out in the country alone with his two young sons. Each day after school the boys would take a short cut by climbing the preachers fence, only they would have to run because the preachers bull would chase them. One day when the boys crossed the field being chased by the bull, the younger boy ripped his pants as he hopped the fence, barely escaping the bull. When he got home his daddy asked him what happened and he says, "Daddy, everyday we cross the preachers field and that bull chases us. That's how I ripped my pants." So that night his daddy got his gun and he and the boys went out and killed the bull. They brought it back home and butchered it, eating that night and the next and having enough beef to last them the month. In church the boys and their daddy attended Sunday school. While the Sunday school teacher was teaching, and the daddy was sleeping the younger boy got bored and began to sing, "Me and my daddy killed the preacher's bull, me and brother ate a belly full, uh-huh." One of the other kids there asked, "What did you say?" the boy sang a little louder, "Me and my daddy killed the preacher's bull, me and my brother ate a belly full, uh-huh." By now his daddy was pretending to be asleep and had one eye open watching him. Now the Sunday school teacher had taken notice, "Would you mind repeating that?" So the boy sang louder, "Me and my daddy killed the preacher's bull, me and my brother ate a belly full, uh-huh." His daddy sat up, looked at him and sang, "You ate your first, youat your last, 'cause when I get home I'm gonna whip yo @ss!"