Black Relationships : The Powerful Black Goddess

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by hiphopolx, Jan 2, 2009.

1. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    Once she 'real eye'iz her powerful nature, you'll have to be somewhat up to par or the results can be catastrophic to say the least.

I saw this video and it was curtains for this dude.
    She (the Goddess) should of known from the start but she was either coming into her realization, or conducting some kind of field experiment. I'm not sure.

but here's the link

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...searchid=7742f551-5f0a-4a72-b7fb-3799af06eec8

warning this isn't for the feint of heart

2. hiphopolx

Ratings:
    +209
    Now without getting too deep with this. :thinking:
    This could be one of Gnarles Barkley's crazy music videos.
    I don't see no half naked girls in here or references about selling drugs or murdering somebody. So I don't think it's a music video.:em2300:

3. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    hahahahahha....ROTF

That was hot!:hot:

:heart:

4. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    Hilarious

Excellent - way 2funny! :terrific:

5. soulosophy

soulosophy Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +123
    Nice one. I actually thought this was quite nice, a lil graphic but it expresses a lot of how many of us feel about love.

What I got from this was her needing to find herself shows how she is growing as a person and he isn’t thus they have grown apart. We each meet people on our journey that we need for that moment in time as it is said people come into our lives for a reason, a season or a lifetime. This “growing apart” is a natural part of the process of our spiritual development. She says she needs space to find herself so obviously he is no longer on her frequency and he can no longer serve her on her journey. Yes we each need to find ourselves but we have to remember that each encounter in our lives serves a purpose for our spiritual growth.

We are each reflections of one another but I honestly don’t feel that we can look to others 2 save our souls but we can look for the lessons in each relationship as a marker for our development. Until we find ourselves and know ourselves we will continue to compare our ex lover/s to new or other potential lovers/partners. Personally for me it shows that the guy in the vid is not in the relationship for growth and development but for emotional dependence and thats when a relationship becomes stagnant. We each have to reach a level of confidence where we don’t need others to validate who we are.

The guy in the video tears out his heart and says he is now heartless and will treat all other women he meets with “a passive aggressive contentiousness” that will ruin any future relationships etc. As far as I can see he is blaming her for all he feels about love and not taking any accountability or responsibility for his contribution or lack thereof in the relationship. He has not yet learnt or grown from his lessons in the relationship. This pattern is a common thing that many of us still do in terms of comparing others to our ex.

We say how we don’t want to get hurt and many of us are so afraid to love or give our hearts to another because even though we've separated from our ex etc we continue to hold onto them and the past hurts they caused us. We see these situations as ONLY hurts instead of seeing them as lessons.

There is nothing in a heart to steal, nor is there anything in a heart to lose… only things to give.

Oops, I said a bit huh... forgive my ramblings.

PS: Bro Hiphopolx, how did u manage 2 post the myspace video?? Nuff respect!!

6. hiphopolx

Ratings:
    +209
    I just linked it. I did try to post that video here tho, by trying to use Realplayer to download the video from the net, which saves it as a flash video file. Then I tried to convert it to a windows media file to upload it back to the net with a freeware video file converter I downloaded.

Like I did with this clip

But I think ppl posting up videos on the net for profit are starting to get hip to this cause more and more the download process from realplayer won't download right and...........
    hey wait a minuite
    :SuN026:
    I think I'm talking giberish now
    :em2700:
    LOL

7. soulosophy

soulosophy Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +123
    Oh yea, silly me. I was getting excited 2 c a video other than youtube posted on the site but 4getting that i was watching it outside as a link....duhhhh @ myself.

lmao, ur a nuttah! What r u talkin about Bro Hip... Anyway, I found some sense in there somewhere but it does sound like a long ting anyway 2 have 2 go thru all that palaava of converting etc.

Thanks God!

8. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    Bro Hiphopolx - this video clip was :eeek:... It was simply.. excellent! not one I'll forget anytime soon - thanks for posting!

:heart:

9. hiphopolx

Ratings:
    +209
    Glad you enjoyed it.:great:

10. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178