Black People : The Power of Visualization (Must Watch, Regardless of what you belive or who you follow)

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Htp My Afrakan Peoples!!!

I come to you today with some answers that many of us have been searching for concerning almost everything that's affecting our lives. Today I have gained the highest respect and honor for the level that our ancestors were on in ancient Kemet. I have always respected and honored them as our ancestors and for the grand legacy that they left behind for us....but in reality and with the deepest of understandings, they were really letting us know that we were Gods. I have placed a video on here and for those who REALLY UNDERSTAND what's being said here and what has been revealed through scientific study. I know now that we can change all of this and actually bring into existence the reality that we desire. I know now that we don't need a doctor to heal us of anything....AND I DO MEAN ANYTHING!!! I equally understand that it doesn't take a whole bunch of us to change our reality, although the more the better. Our answers are waiting in Kemet for us to claim and use today !!!

2. FASN8N1

FASN8N1 Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +17
    I do believe in this .I think we send off certain vibrations .Some are good ,some are bad .But we can control what we send out and what we attract as well....think about it .Have you ever just had negative thoughts race through your mind ,only to see that someone your not fund of suddenly comes to pay you a visit ?I have .I think it all comes down to the vibrations we send out .We are not powerless ,we are in control .

3. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    I am intrigued by the sort of information presented in the video. Truth be told, I would like to find verification that it is true. It is no secret that I lean towards thinking the real I is Light. A link between photons and DNA would go a long way towards proving this.

Unfortunately, so far, all the googling I do on a Dr. Vladimir Poponin or a Dr. Peter P. Garlaev leads back to one lone website, which usually means an internet hoax. Here is the site:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_genetica04.htm

4. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    What it usually means is that they let something slip out that they couldn't afford to let slip out. This has disastrous implications as well as divine implications....not only upon the medical establishments but the power elite themselves!! So if you're really looking for more you better search deep and beyond your present means of info.

Htp!!

5. nixprophet

nixprophet Psalms 82:6 MEMBER

Young Black Entrepreneur
    Ratings:
    +357
    Books on this subject have existed for quite some time but for some reason or another they just never seem to blow up...

The most popular candy coated version of this information that I can think of is "The Secret"....

When I was 19 years old I read this book...

The main focus of it was re-creating the world around you and your every day experience through aligning your thoughts and visualizations with your emotions....

In my opinion that is what is eluded to with the famous quote of Yeshua...

"With Faith the size of a mustard seed, You can move Mountains"...
    -Matthew 17:20

"Labor not to be rich—As a man thinks in his heart, so is he—"
    -Proverbs 23:7

I am far from being Christian so I will say this... The Man / Character that is known as "Yeshua / Jesus" according to scripture Ventured / Studied / Became a Master in Kemet...

SOL-OM-ON the alleged writer of Proverbs is also attributed with being a Personification of the Sun or "Ra"...

With the above being said... Could it be that our Ancestors were well aware of this knowledge and used it to expand their Greatness?

Could unlocking the so called secrets of the Mind through our DNA / Utilization of Light allow us to Restore Our Greatness including the Pyramids?

Finally it is said that the resurrection of Kemet / Ancestral Knowledge / Our Grand Empire is eminent...

Could further study of Self manifest such Changes???

Peace.. Peace..

6. thePreacher

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    That is one of many aspects of Jesus that has kept my interest. Once you get past the debatable _physical_ existence of the historical Jesus, you still are left with the unmistakable conclusion that who or what ever originated the teachings attributed to him clearly knew what he/it was talking about. And, yes, it all keeps leading back to KMT. "Out of Egypt I have called my son". The bible neglects to say anything about his sojourn in Egypt other than that he was there as a youth and, afterwards, he is able to hold his own debating wisdom with the wisest men in the temple.

So, of course, the mortals of this realm being as confused about what is Truth then as they remain even to this day, they concluded he must be not only a dangerous fool but a deluded one who must be silenced by any means necessary.

There is so much about how Jesus ascended to such esoteric wisdom which the canonical bible, and its interpreters, did not dare even attempt to reveal.

Yes, Sol ... Ra, again leading back to KMT and inferring strongly the the Source of this Omniscience is intrinsically tied to Light --- and we are back again to photons. So many times the bible refers to the One as the Light as well as the Life of men. Hence my intuition that All that is Life is Light.

Time will reveal if/how DNA figures into the equation. I do not reject that idea. I am waiting for it to be revealed wholistically.

One of the beauties of immortality is realizing time is not an enemy you must race against. We have as much time as is needed to work out What Is Truth.

7. nixprophet

nixprophet Psalms 82:6 MEMBER

Young Black Entrepreneur
    Ratings:
    +357
    "Out of the darkness, Came the Light"

Being that DNA is genetic Coding that instructs and codes our everyday Life, Characteristics and Environment...

And being that from that infinite dark seed / black hole / point of origin which is masked in a Triple Layer of Darkness only found in the Womb of a Mother or a Black Hole ( Ripe Sun ) does life manifest...

Could we say that DNA or "Matter" or "Darkness" is half of the equation ( Which is said to be the Purest form of Light )??

The ancients teach of Duality and could it be that DNA and Light have something to do with some sort of Balance???

My Reflection would be that the Apex of our Spirituality has something to do with this Dual Nature and Reaching it ( That Balance ) is they Key to understanding the True Immortal Self and Existence / Life as we know it...????

Peace... Peace...

8. thePreacher

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    I am not convinced that DNA is as omnipotent as the Human Genome Project paints it to be. I am flowing more towards the idea that Nous overrules everything material, even DNA as a material construct.

On the other hand, if by DNA you mean something at a higher vibration that the Human Genome Project visualizes it, yah, we are on the same page.

I do not equate "matter" with Light, nor with Darkness. Light and Darkness, in the final analysis, I am convinced are the same No-Thing.

Matter, then, becomes Maya --- a dependent reality, not so much real as the _appearance_ of the Real apparent to the myopic vision of mortals.

If by Darkness you are talking about something immaterial, and not melanin as a material construct, we are on the same page.

As you can imagine, this is about the point where I get back a lot of resistance from all who hear me. It quickly becomes impossible for me to continue because:
    • There are certain tightly held beliefs of what the KMT system means, guarded religiously, which absolutely require Melanin and Darkness to be, if not material constructs, dual constructs both material and immaterial. Note that if Darkness is purely immaterial, it has nothing to do with race or the motherland of your ancestors. If I am right, so much of what is currently being taught about KMT by mortals who think of themselves as black would have to be revisited. And, yet, I must remain true to the Flow of my preordained Path. I am not black, I am not African. The real I, Self, is Light.
    • The prevalent interpretation of the KMT system is rooted in the Duality of Ba and Ka. My vision of strict non-dual Oneness leaves no room for Duality as anything other than a set of temporary training wheels to be cast aside at some later stop on the Way to complete immersion within the One who is All.

9. Zim

Zim Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +666
    i wonder about those millions of africans who die and pray everyday why hasn't their reality changed yet

10. thePreacher

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    It all comes down to their answer to the question --- What Is Real?

To realize your visualization, your prayers have to be addressed to the Real One. If not, if you are mailing your request to the wrong address, well ...

Fortunately, even then there is a Return To Sender process which can redirect your prayers correctly --- as long as you do not kick against the pricks. I call this process the Way of the Nudge.

Even if you have a false idea of who/what the Real God is, It will nudge you off your errant path and toward the correct Way.

Unfortunately, mortals can often be so attached to an Unreal that, even when nudged toward the Real, they will just correct the correction and head back blindly into the ditch.

MORAL OF STORY: Never allow yourself to be irretrievably attached to any belief. Develope a habit of periodically questioning _everything_ ... even your most deepest held convictions.