Black People : The Power of Self Transformation

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Tariq Muhammad, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Tariq Muhammad

Tariq Muhammad Active Member MEMBER

Computer Sales & Repair
    Ratings:
    +25
    The way we think the we behave,helps to create the kinds of victimization from which we suffer.The oppressive configuration the white man has assumed in relationship to the Blackman is in good part the result of the fact that we have permitted ourselves to remain in a comple-mentary subordinate configuration conducive to his oppressive designs.The White man cannot be what he is unless we are what we are as a people.And one way of transforming the White man is through self-transformation.He cannot be what he is if we are not what we are.

2. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    TRUE DAT! on the configuration of our situation

Take away a man's mouth, and he looses his mind.
    If he speaks and is ignored
    There is suffering

No confidence
    Not knowing how to get out his word
    There is suffering

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,735
    the white man is not the boss of me....

any personal growth i do is for the betterment of myself and my people.

4. free2b_me

free2b_me Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10
    THE LAWS OF ATTRACTION

:read:WE HAVE ALWAYS HEAR IT SAID, " A VERY DISTRESSING SITUATION CAME INTO MY LIFE, WHICH COULD NOT HAVE BEEN THE RESULT OF MY THOUGHTS, BECAUSE I CERTAINLY NEVER ENTERTAINED ANY THOUGHT WHICH COULD HAVE SUCH A RESULT." WE FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THAT LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE IN THE MENTAL WORLD, AND THAT THE THOUGHT WHICH WE ENTERTAIN BRINGS TO US CERTAIN FRIENDSHIPS, COMPANIONSHIPS OF A PARTICULAR KIND, AND THESE IN TURN BRING ABOUT CONDITIONS AND ENVIROMENT, WHICH IN TURN ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE VERY CONDITIONS OF WHICH WE COMPLAIN. YA SEE, THOUGHT IS TRANSMUTED INTO CHARACTER, AND CHARACTER IS THE MAGNET WHICH CREATES THE ENVIROMENT OF THE INDIVIDUAL.

AND I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU HERE JAMES... WE CREATE OUR OWN ENVIROMENTS BY THE VERY THINGS WE CONCENTRATE ON. LIKE THE WHITE MAN HOLDIN US DOWN! MAYBE TO A POINT, THEN YOU HAVE TO FLIP THE SCRIPT AND START CHANGING THE WAY YOU THINK :thinking: AND START CREATING YOUR LIFE THE WAY YOU WANT IT TO BE.:geek: