Black People : THE POWER OF INFLUENCE (POTUS ELECTION 2016)

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Al D, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Al D

Al D We become that which we repeatedly do.. PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Retired Business Owner
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +476
    I wrote this piece as I felt a deep compelling need to express something that I find extremely troubling among us. Some folks have become so disengaged and distracted that they are accepting of behavior and language that most of us would find reprehensible, unconscionable and inconceivable for any person of moral character to engage in let alone for someone who will now occupy the highest and most powerful office in the world... This is a time for much introspect and retrospect where The Power of Influence (POTUS Election 2016) completely disarmed and mislead folks. What has happened, has happened and now we and the rest of the world have bared witness to the ugly side of America..There goes that post racial era..We should be ever so mindful of the information that is fed to us and how we consume it and how we react to it. The mind is easily poisoned and emotional strings tugged on by masters of manipulation and deception. Some may agree and some may not. That's ok, just be aware of what influences your perception because it will ultimately affect your perspective. We only get one mind and one life...There are no do-overs here!!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love It Love It x 1
    • List