Black Short Stories : The power of a touch (Written by VENOMOUS2U)

Venomous2u

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 19, 2004
Occupation
Music
It started with a touch, just a simple touch, no intentions behind it and what happened afterwards is almost impossible to explain.

There we were in the middle of a thunderstorm. The power was out; the place was in total darkness, except for the lightning that illuminated the room every few seconds. The staccato of the raindrops on the roof and windows was hypnotizing, like drums sending a sensual message to our souls. The wind, howling through the trees breaking branches like an angry ghost, gave us this haunting feeling that would seem like at any moment it would knock the door down and destroy everything inside. We could feel the house shake with every strong gust. The mighty roar of thunder and the near silence that followed was almost deafening. It was in this silence that I heard your quiet sob, you were totally petrified, frightened by the storm.

I stumbled around in the darkness, trying to find a lantern. When I found the lantern I learned that there was no gas in it, so we were still in darkness.

I walked over to you, sat down beside you, about to speak when the wind broke a branch of a tree right next to the house. It was like a gunshot, loud, ominous, sharp and terrifying. It scared me, so I could imagine what it did to you. I reached over and touched your shoulder gently but firmly so as not to scare you any more than you already were. You shuddered and slid over nearer to me and buried your head in my chest and started to sob loudly.

There was nothing I could do but the whisper to you that I would protect you. My heart was pounding from the excitement of the storm but more so because of the nearness of you. I slowly began stroking your wet hair, reassuring you, calming you. We were both wet and cold and there was no heat, no lights, nothing but us. I could feel the goose bumps on your arm as I soothingly rubbed them trying to make then disappear and warm you up a bit at the same time.

That’s when I felt it, that touch, soft, tender, scared. Your fingers were on my chest, just barely touching me. It sent a chill through me that was so divine I forgot all about the storm. I ran my fingers down your spine and felt you shudder uncontrollably, moving even closer to me. I closed my eyes, letting my other senses heighten. After a few minutes, I could smell you, wet, fresh and womanly. I could now hear the slightest sound no matter how minute. It didn’t matter that we were in a storm; my mind tuned it out, focusing only on you. That’s when I felt your lips, soft against my skin, the front of my shirt was open and your lips were sending fire through me. Your hand moved inside my shirt, finding my hard nipple, gently rubbing over it while your lips found the other. I lay back and you followed not wanting to lose your hold on what might have been the only secure thing around you at this moment. Slowly you worked your way down my stomach while undoing my pants exposing my hairs as you traced a wet circle around my navel. Your hands found me, very awake. Slowly you massaged me, up and down. My eyes were shut tight and my head rocking from side to side, enjoying the pleasures of your hands.

I felt something, soft, wet and warm encircling me, sliding down towards my base. The feeling was sublime. Slowly you moved up and down, making me throb from the sensation of your tongue twirling around me. You were a master of the art, knowing just how much pressure to apply and when. I could feel your tongue probing the slit as if to make it wider so you could drink my nectar, which was now beginning to flow. I raised my buttocks so you could slide my pants down over my hips and down my legs. Frantically I kicked out of them and spread my legs giving you access to my laden fruits. I could feel you licking his underside sending shivers all over my now rigid body. Your lips were replaced with your hand as you lips moved to my fruits, taking each in turn and tenderly sucking on them, twirling and tugging, drawing a deep moan from my lips. Slowly you stroked me from tip to base, again and again while teasing me with your tongue. I was aching for you in a bad way, wanting you, wanting to feel your wetness surrounding me.

My hand found it’s way under your shirt and discovered your twin mountains with rock hard peaks. Gently I squeezed them, making them tingle causing you to moan on me. The vibration of your moan was almost too much and I could feel the volcano in my loin rumbling, begging to erupt. I let my fingers wander under your shirt till I got to the waist of your skirt. I gently slid my hand under the waistband and felt your luscious hairs, so soft and curly. I had a clear picture in my mind as I used my hand as my eyes, looking at you in great detail, looking at each curve, and feeling the smoothness of your skin. You shifted your weight slightly so I could probe further, giving me access to your private parts. I felt your swollen lips, parted, wet, almost dripping. As my index finger lightly slide over your knot of love your legs clamped shut and you trembled uncontrollably for a few seconds. I maneuvered you around till you were right over my head then my tongue snaked out and touched you lightly on the tip. My nostrils filled with your fresh womanly scent and I could feel your moisture on the tip of my nose.

Lazily I began to lick you, slow even strokes, feeling you grit over my taste buds. You were entirely wet and I drank of you heartily. Taking your lips into my mouth I gently sucked on them till they felt hot then I returned to your pulsating knob. My hands were on your butt firmly squeezing them and pulling your cheeks apart, thus parting your lips even further. I felt your muscular contractions as you tried to find something to grasp. At that moment I placed my tongue at your entrance and traced the outline of it, very careful not to let it venture in. Your contractions got stronger with your anticipation of an entry. Your juices were now almost gushing out. I could feel it dripping onto my tongue and into my open mouth. I slowly licked you from stem to stern, making sure my tongue was at its widest width so as not to miss a spot. I paid particular attention to that little spot of flesh just below one entrance and before the other. Lightly lick that spot making you squirm. I moved slowly back to your ****, taking it in my mouth and gently biting on it, then using my lips to expose it to my tongue. My tongue moved with urgency over the tip of it sending shivers and tremors all over your body.

At this point you decided to play dirty and your finger found my unsuspecting rosebud. But as the saying goes if one can play the game two play it better, so I plunged my tongue deep inside you while also finding your rose bud and gently probing it. This proved too much for you to take and you started shaking… HARD. After the eruption subsided you raised your mouth from me, lifting yourself up and swinging around till you were positioned right over him. Then you slowly lowered yourself on him. Inch by inch you felt him slide in, invading you. I felt your muscles clutching him, squeezing, milking, and pulling him deeper inside. You felt him stretching you wide open; I felt every ripple inside your tight walls, like tiny hands caressing him gently. Finally he disappeared inside. Just then the room was illuminated with a flash of bright light from the lightning outside. I saw the look of raw, unbridled passion on your face, the lust in your eyes, the yearning to be taken. You sat there with you back straight, your chest heaving, your breasts rising and falling to the rhythm of both the storm outside and inside you. You placed your hands on my chest and started rocking back and forth on me, sighing and moaning.

Then you stopped moving and whispered for me to be absolutely still. Then the most amazing thing happened. I felt your muscles moving up and down my length, squeezing and releasing, starting at the base and working its way up to the tip. This was a feeling like none I have ever felt before. I reached up and took both breasts in my hands, gently massaging them, teasing the nipples making them hard and hot. After what seemed like the most pleasing eternity you started moving again this time withdrawing all the way to the tip then sliding down again, filling yourself to the hilt. I felt the same muscular movements and knew I couldn’t take much more of this. My hands were on your hips guiding you. As your tempo increased, I matched your tempo with an upward thrust driving him deeper inside. Your movements were now frenzied like sharks fighting in a blood-filled pool of water. Suddenly you let out a scream, it started real low and ascended till it was almost glass shattering, you sounded like an opera singer giving a command performance, it seemed to pierce the night in spite of the storm, filling the room. You were now vibrating wildly while riding like your life depended on it. This was too much for me to take and I exploded. I saw stars of different size, color and shape. It was like the sky on the fourth of July, sensation after sensation filled my body as your inner muscles went totally crazy with contractions.

You collapsed onto my chest and we must have drifted off into a deep, sound sleep because when we woke up it was quiet outside, the storm had passed and we could hear the sounds of the night breaking the silence. Vivid in my mind were the memories of the earlier events………… and to think that it started with………just a simple touch.

Copyright 2003

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back