Black People : The Power And Dominance Of Black Blood...

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Aqil, Apr 28, 2003.

1. Aqil

Aqil Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +114
    THE POWER AND DOMINANCE OF BLACK BLOOD

In scientific terms the word “white” denotes the absence of all color, whereas the word “black” denotes the combination of all colors. The Spanish word for white is “blanco,” from which the English word “blank” is derived. The Latin word for white, “albus,” is the root of the English words “albino” (a person lacking normal coloration) and “albumen” (the white of an egg).

Because black is the combination of all colors, it is therefore dominant, while white is recessive. And it is a scientific and biological fact that while the recessive can be extracted from the dominant, the dominant cannot be extracted from the recessive, which leads us to the following observations regarding the power and dominance of black blood:

When a white man fathers a child by a white woman, the child is of course white. But when a white man fathers a child by a yellow woman (i.e., Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc.), the child is yellow; by a red woman (i.e., North or South American Indians, Eskimos), the child is red; by a brown woman (i.e., Arab, Asian, Hispanic, Latino), the child is brown; and when a white man fathers a child by a black woman, the child is ALWAYS black...

In other words, whomever the white man mates with, the female gene is dominant, thus the progeny is always the race of the female.

The Distinct Difference:

When a black man fathers a child by a black woman, the child is of course black. On the other hand, when he fathers a child by a brown woman, the child is also black; by a red woman, the child is black; by a yellow woman, the child is black; and when a black man fathers a child by a white woman, the child is ALWAYS black...

In other words, whomever the black man mates with, the male gene is dominant, thus the progeny is always black.

Further proof of the power and dominance of black blood is evidenced by the fact that although a white man can father a black child, under normal circumstances, a black man cannot father a white child, which inversely means that although a white woman can give birth to a black child, under normal circumstances, a black woman cannot give birth to a white child.

(On two rare occasions last century a black woman gave birth to a white child. Once in England, where a black woman – whose own mother and husband were white – gave birth to twin boys, one black and one white. And in Maryland a black woman gave birth to a white child, but her husband was the product of a mixed marriage.)

Still further proof of the power and dominance of black blood is evidenced by the fact that just one drop of black blood makes a person black, irrespective of race or nationality. This genetic information causes one to rethink and re-evaluate the validity of the “chosen people” concept, doesn’t it? As an old maxim from the Middle East reads:

“How odd of God…
    to choose the Jews!”

2. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    I was told once that all hemophiliacs (sp) in the world can be traced to Queen Victoria. Does anyone know whether this is true or not?

Is sickle cell anemia only found in Black people and what is its origin?

3. CrunchyStuff

CrunchyStuff Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Queen,

I believe that In Africa sickle cell anemia protects you from sickle cell disease but in America after centuries of not being exposed to sickle cell disease, the sicklecell has turned against Black People.

Not sure but that is what I heard.

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    likewise .......let me dig deeper on dis one

5. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Thankyou aquil. that cleared up my question in another topic of yours.

6. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Thank you liviti.

7. N.A.T.

N.A.T. Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Europe shrinking as birthrates decline
    By Mark Henderson, Science Correspondent

EUROPE’S population will continue to decline for decades even if birthrates improve significantly, researchers have calculated.
    Trends towards smaller families and later motherhood mean that there are too few women of childbearing age to reverse the decline in the near future, according to an Austrian study. The year 2000 marked a turning point, with the population’s “momentum” becoming negative; there will be fewer parents in the next generation than in this one.

At present 1.5 babies are born for every European Union woman, when two births are required for the population “replacement rate” to be maintained. Even if women started to have more children again, at younger ages, the tendency to population decline would continue for decades, as there would be too few potential mothers to make a difference.

The findings come from a study by Wolfgang Lutz, of the Austrian Academy of Science in Vienna, and Brian O’Neill, of the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis in Laxenburg, Austria, using data from the European Demographic Observatory.

They show that Europe’s population could decline by as much as 88 million people if present trends continue for another 15 years. The population of the European Union was about 375 million in 2000.

The decline made Europe the scene of a significant social experiment, Dr Lutz said. “Negative momentum has not been experienced on a large scale in world history so far,” he added.

The model, details of which are published today in the journal Science, does not take into account immigration, which will be required if the population is not to slip dramatically. “We expect continued immigration into Europe, but we wanted to identify these two mechanisms which we think are new and important insights into the nature of population dynamics,” Dr Lutz said.

The authors said that the changing role of women was a significant factor in the projected population decline. Many were putting off having their first child to concentrate on their education or career.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,3-626184,00.html

8. N.A.T.

N.A.T. Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    And ofcourse there is a difference in blood, its common sense, I get a soar, it bleeds and the skin developed by the blood after the blood clotting is the same colour as the skin that was before. Our genetic genes are found in all parts of our body including our blood, you dont find white people with black genetics visa versa according to a mass generalisation, and if then that person is suffering from deformation. And that factor is enough to tell you that our blood is difference, you dont need to be a doctor to figure that out!

9. Aqil

Aqil Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +114
    Thank you for that enlightening article and link, N.A.T.

10. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    feeling u here after i stage my mind deeper
    as alwayz u lay it out str8................word up!