Black People : The Post American World??? Interesting!

ru2religious

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 10, 2008
33my2b5.jpg

Now - they have the story already written huh? Or is that his guide or instructional manual to do what he's supposed to do right - I mean what's the answer here?

33my2b5.jpg

Now - they have the story already written huh? Or is that his guide or instructional manual to do what he's supposed to do right - I mean what's the answer here?

Apparently this photo is from his 2008 campaign.

The Book is written by Fareed Zakaria, which to my recollection is one of those 'liberals.'

From what I gathered on the book, it just means that China and India are rising global players.

On the surface this isn't that serious. Considering that Fareed isn't that deep and is kind of mainstream, 'reading into this' would take 'reading the book.' But one would likely be unimpressed. The book seems like a journalistic account on the rise of Asia. We already repeat this thesis in passing.

Apparently this photo is from his 2008 campaign.

The Book is written by Fareed Zakaria, which to my recollection is one of those 'liberals.'

From what I gathered on the book, it just means that China and India are rising global players.

On the surface this isn't that serious. Considering that Fareed isn't that deep and is kind of mainstream, 'reading into this' would take 'reading the book.' But one would likely be unimpressed. The book seems like a journalistic account on the rise of Asia. We already repeat this thesis in passing.
What I find interesting is the fact that he's taking the time out to read it - Now he can read whatever he wants to - but a book with such a title implies 1 or 2 things. America will be totally different such as NWO or there wont be an America as the title pretty much states "Post American world" which is to say - After the American world is gone. Secondly, the title of the book brings a little concern. The book implies that the world is America and thus the evils of this country doesn't have a face to it which includes our faces though we disagree with its evils. I just found it a little interesting that he would pick such a book to read - when it seems that he needs to be reading more books in concerns to the economy, or even his African heritage.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back