Black Spirituality Religion : The Pope

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
Occupation
Employed
doing that which he does best...giving homage and veneration to that which is far greater than he -- The Black Madonna

Pope_Black_Madonna.jpg

A luxurious ancient pagan tomb located in a necropolis under St Peter’s Basilica has been reopened to the public after a year of restoration.
grapes.jpg

The Vatican was built on top of what was once called Necropolis -- the image above represents a painted image that was restored. Remember now, pagan means "rustic civilian villager" a name given to those who lived in rural areas and farm lands. These Afrakan people practiced and lived true spirituality yet because ignorant romans understood not their culture, history or spirituality called our people pagans and eventually slaughtered them, destroyed their ancient temples and shrines and then claimed what they neither created nor understood.

The Sibyls were apart of that history when Necropolis existed in its hay day before Christianity was a zygote. Because I know this I am totally convinced that the Pope and all his henchmen are false perpetrators.

In addition, I know that it was the Sibyls who healed and performed what Europeans called miracles long before there was a made up creature, known as Jesus, The Christ.

Its Kinda Sad 2! Lol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back