Black Spirituality Religion : THE POPE ABDICATES, WHATS NEXT?

1. A meteor or earth quake will destroy the mosque of the Dome of the Rock on the temple mount

2. 'The Betrayer' will allow some popular secular things to happen. Female priests, priests to marry, gay priests and rights, etc.

3. He will aide the rebeuilding of the temple

That will be the start..

Interesting outlook...

Hold your horses Zim, the fourth,lol........:horse: :

Zim

Reflections on the African Popes

According to the Liber Pontificalis, three popes-Pope St Victor I (ca186-198), Pope St Miltiades (311-14), and Pope St Gelasius (492-496)-were Africans. The Liber Pontificalis is composed of a series of biographical entries, which record the dates and important facts for each pope. It is the oldest and most detailed chronicle dating from the Early Church. The Liber Pontificalis is dated from the sixth century. The record of names begins with St Peter. As the work progressed the entries became longer and more detailed. TheLiber Pontificalis continued to be written until 1431.1

http://www.nbccongress.org/black-catholics/african-popes.asp

Thanks for bringing this up. I've been seeing posts on facebook all day about this being the First Black Pope and I know that wasn't true...

Thanks for bringing this up. I've been seeing posts on facebook all day about this being the First Black Pope and I know that wasn't true...

yvw Jahari, we try to stay up on it around these parts... using that good ole Texas Slang... :1on1:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back