Black People : THE POOR BLACK VICTIMS...

Isaiah said:
........What is even more frustrating is that I am always fighting you, the Black Man with no plan, harder than I got to fight the white boy...
i put up a fight when ever i hear black people being put down.
if you don't want to fight me then stop putting blacks down.

you seem to feel that blacks are lazy and stupid.
you paint a picture that any racist would paint.
i will not accept that.

you reference the ancestors, well i am an elder.
you don't spend too much time listening to what i have to say, do you?

as far as having a plan or not, it is not my responsibility to have a plan for all black people. no one put me in charge here.
if i were to formulate a plan, it would be simple.
purge all self hate and anti black rhetoric and the rest would fall into place.
if you do actually have a plan, however, there is nothing i can do to stop you from moving on it, is there?
you could even set up your own forum saying how messed up black people are.

so rather than coming on here complaining about them no good black folks why don't you just move on your plan?

MrSolo said:
It's really sad that you need to stop because you "don't want to be accused of being anti-black". On that note, what good is this or any other forum if you can't express yourself without fear of being disparaged by others? Mind you, I've observed that these forums aren't exactly free speech - and sometimes appear to be heavily monitored, and perhaps censored for that matter. Some people here just can't handle things that they don't like to see and/or hear, but that shouldn't stop you from standing up for what you believe in, and expressing yourself. That's what the U.S. Constitution was originally all about.
this site is a privately owned forum.
the owner of it can do what she d@mn well pleases.
you are always free to go somewhere else or even open your own place and compete.

there is a list of black conservative sites at the top of this forum.

I'll second brothers Isaiah and Kente. I too have noticed that a lot of black folks are almost incapable of accepting constructive criticism. If you're not blowing sunshine off their ***, they think you're coming down on them. "Putting someone down" is making negative commentary that has no tips, pointers, wisdom or lesson in it. Commenting on the problems that exist in our community, particularly those that can only be solved by ourselves, is not "putting someone down" it is an invitation to action, a challenge, an appraisal of a shortcoming to be corrected. Instead of fighting people who put black people down, wouldn't it make more sense to get rid of whatever negative behaviors they criticize. It seems to me a bit like sticking your head in the sand to refuse to acknowledge that black people do have problems that are of our own creation. Even if the roots of those problems lie far in a well ingrained past, it does us no good to rely on that original reason as a perpetual excuse for our failure to reassess the situation and move forward. As brother Isaiah mentioned, out forebears had circumstances and situations much more difficult than those we face today, and they didn't sit back and cry racism, refuse to even TRY to improve themselves and their communities, they sucked it up and moved on. And most stuff done by black folks in those days was ten times better than stuff YT was doing.

If you had a child who was bright, imaginative and talented, yet you learned that he was failing in school because he was skipping class, not doing his homework, not reading his lessons, and you knew he could do better, wouldn't you say something? Sure, maybe he had started late, maybe his elementary school teachers had disliked him and he had to deal with some bullies at school... so you cut him some slack. But as a parent, would you still accept that excuse when your kid was in HS, complaining about his old teachers, and bullies, etc. If you knew he was not living up to his potential, you would tell him to hit the books and pick it up. Not because you're picking on him, but because you want to see him succeed.

Come on guys, I think we all care about our people, some of us simply have a different perception when we look through the prism of what we call reality.

We have different solutions to our problems because by and large we have a different take on what we think is our downfall.

Let's all work on the things that make us better as an individual and then go from there.

Sekhemu said:
Come on guys, I think we all care about our people, some of us simply have a different perception when we look through the prism of what we call reality.

We have different solutions to our problems because by and large we have a different take on what we think is our downfall.

Let's all work on the things that make us better as an individual and then go from there.
Sekhemu?, peacemaker? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :slobber:

one more time...........

every behavior that has been pointed out in this thread as a "problem" of black people is actually a well known symptom of depression.

do you know what is the least effective treatment for depression?
exhorting the sick person to "get up", "do better", etc., telling them that they are "no good".

so here we have brothers who can tell you what side of the bed some cat got out of 15 centuries ago and have never even cracked a primer on mental illness.

do you know what depression is?
it is anger turned inward rather than vented outward.
do you know what the basic treatment for depression is?
deflecting that self hate outward against the appropriate object of that anger.

starting in 1980 with the election of ronald reagon there has been a massive psychological counter attack on black people.
the entire mantra of "don't blame the white man".
this was the slickest trick the devil ever pulled.
he has used our own self hate to kill us.

well, why not blame the white man?
when is the last time you saw an innocent white american?
how did they become untouchable?
it's a trick!

nowadays we have so called hip black people telling other black people that they are stupid and lazy.
in my day that would have immediately gotten your black card pulled.
all these people telling you not to blame the white man are actually the creators of the very problems that they rail against.
neat, huh?

since there are so many black people willing to beat down their own kind this frees the white man to be a liberal.
he has us killing our own spirit.

the answer my friends is to blame the white man.

all the anger that we feel toward ourselves must be focused on him.

if you truly feel the anger of what white people are doing to you, you would not want to sex them down would you?
if you really blamed the devil you would not be running to him with your money would you?
if you could feel the rage that you need to feel toward the white man, you would be better able to love your brother, and yourself.
if you could hate the devil, you would want to build your own community and hang around with your own kind.
spend your money with black people.
that's what a little righteous anger can do for you.

why don't black people start treating the white man bad instead of each other?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back