Black People Politics : THE POLITICAL MYTH OF CRITICAL RACE THEORY

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
THE POLITICAL MYTH OF CRITICAL RACE THEORY:
The elephant people are bringing out many of their followers by using the falsehood that the CRT boogie man is going to get white people and their children. Thus far, the democrats have no viable response. Is it time we as black people, to allow white politicians to say, even though there is no CRT taught in any public schools. They can declare there will be no CRT taught as long as they serve.

frankster

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 3, 2014
How would you define CRT
Or
Who best define it?

To me
CRT is about understanding The Continual Social/Structural and Institutional /Governmental Supports for/of Racism.
Its is not directly connected to the Teaching Of Black History/Experience in America/Global.

Current reaction of Groups to CRT

WATCH: What is critical race theory?​

#CNN #News #ElleReeve

Why parents say they worry about critical race theory​

The following is a good historiography of CRT

"What is Critical Race Theory?" A Former Critical Theorist Answers (CRT Series: Episode 2)​

Let’s Talk About Critical Race Theory​

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
How would you define CRT
Or
Who best define it?

To me
CRT is about understanding The Continual Social/Structural and Institutional /Governmental Supports for/of Racism.
Its is not directly connected to the Teaching Of Black History/Experience in America/Global.

Current reaction of Groups to CRT

WATCH: What is critical race theory?​

#CNN #News #ElleReeve

Why parents say they worry about critical race theory​

The following is a good historiography of CRT

"What is Critical Race Theory?" A Former Critical Theorist Answers (CRT Series: Episode 2)​

Let’s Talk About Critical Race Theory​

It's telling the whole truth about American history.

Latest profile posts

Hi! I'm not as active on this account as I want to be. For one I tend to forget that this site exists until I check my email. Two, I'm currently in the process of building up a fine art site for Oklahoma black and native historical references. The references correlate with another site that will be a storytelling site that has not yet been produced.
Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love:
skuderjaymes wrote on Cindy's profile.
good to see you around Cindy.
2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.