Black Astrology : The Plutonian Perplex

Discussion in 'Black Astrology' started by river, Oct 4, 2006.

1. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Brotha Aqil,

A little while ago brotha jamesfromphilly posted an article about the scientist demoting Pluto from planetary status.
    http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44066&highlight=pluto

Since astrology has been with us for eons but Pluto has only been a planet for fifty years I would think that these oscilations by western science would have little effect.

However just out of curiosity, I wonder was there any change in astrological thought when Pluto became a planet? Is there any sign that is ruled by Pluto? Is there any planned change now that Pluto is no longer a planet?

2. Slowly

Slowly Well-Known Member MEMBER

electronic technician
    Ratings:
    +8
    You know, I thought about that but forgot to ask. I think me, Scorpio is ruled by Pluto. I don't think it changes the influence.

3. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    The significance of Pluto is not so much how it influences any one individual but the youth who are born during this time period and it's influence on our "cosmic sonsciousness.

Pluto in Sagittarius November 19, 1995- December 1, 2008.

Just as there are 13 zodiacal constellations, Pluto's presence in any given sign usually is during an 10-13 year period. It's present placement within Sagittarius is for 13 years.

"This is the time of Pluto in Sagittarius. It's Pluto to Jupiter, and Jupiter deals with relating. Jupiter gives Sagittarius a cognitive ability, and Pluto rules the collective unconscious. Strides will be made over the next few years, certainly with the generations now being born. This generation cares about their fellow man. They can see things from a global perspective, cross cultures, understand and embrace the foreigner. Pluto in Sagittarius is going to formulate a brand new human community in which the fellow man is understood. The seperation of mankind that began 150 years ago with Pluto in Gemini is ready to be altered for the better. it is a small Earth and man is more powerful, intelligent, and able to deal with people when he can understand and accept all religions, languages and customs. Respect can finally surface for those things that we don't know or understand. There is no limit to where Pluto in Sagittarius can take us."

Since my sun sign is Sagittarius, but more correctly Ophiuchus, I have found the above to be fairly accurate in relation to the development of my own "cosmic unconscious" over the past 11 years and shall continue to note Pluto's influence until it passes completely our of Sagittarius.

In another thread I recently wrote concerning the Mayan Cosmology and their belief concerning the end time in December 2012. During this time period Pluto is supposed to be in Capricorn December 2, 2008-December 31, 2020.

It is my opinion that Pluto was downgraded because it has gone into "retrograde" motion so the projections of it entering Capricorn will actually place it's time period leaving Sagittarius, smack into "Ophiuchus" around the time period of the Mayan "end time".

4. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
  5. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Retrograde Revolution

Pluto is still considered a "planet" but has been re-classified as a "dwarf planet".

The following gives some insight into the planets and their "movement"

http://www.nmm.ac.uk/server/show/conWebDoc.13858/viewPage/5

I believe our sun itself is classified as a "dwarf star".

It is quite possible that Pluto's position in "Saggitarius" is really within Ophiuchus, which means it is most likely closer to Barnard's Star than our own sun. There is a supernove in that area and may help to explain the reason why Pluto is actually a "double-planet" with Charon, which also signifies that the process of STAR FORMATION is rapidly increasing within the Ophi System.

Undoubtedly, this information is influencing, if not changing, our perception of our solar system during this same period of time!

6. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    This should help to explain the present relationship with Pluto/Chiron heading into "Scorpio" which is sidereal Libra (ie Ma'at).

Judgment Time!

:pc: