Black Men : The Plight of the Young African American Male

So you admit you were lying when you said:

.... cause nothing in that sentence says anything about an "evening." Btw, how'd you come about your conclusion about the school.... since it was only one "evening" and most high schools aren't open in the evening, ergo, couldn't have seen anything that goes on during the normal day at that "whatever" school?

Tell me where I said I worked there for the entire summer.. I really had no desire to go through that place day after day..

If you've ever volunteered a day in your life at a nyc public school then you would know very few ppl volunteer an entire summer at a school.

And during that time, there were students who also volunteered at that school and we interacted with them. That was their quote almost word for word..

We have to understand that we, the men in the society have to acknowledge that our heritage is important and has to be cherished. The Jewish people have one of the richest heritages in the world. I am sure they, too, have their family issues but for the most part the kids grow up with a strong sense of family and belonging. These are the very values that they will use to build their families and pass on to their children.

The African American fathers can learn from the Jewish family, by coming to grips with the fact that bridging the gap with the next generation is of the utmost importance and it is our duty to show them a clear path forward.

Excellent post, however, please don't compare African-American families ripped apart by slavery and never fully reunited with Jewish families left intact for millennium. Find another enslaved race/ethnic, their families once torn asunder and now reunited as one people to compare us with.

Please. I know of none so unique in the annals of history.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back