AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
THE PLAYBOY EASTER BUNNY

By Andre Austin

What does the Christian Easter mean ? Christ rising from the dead.

Why did they can it Easter? Because the sun rises/born every mourning from the East

Why did they represent God as a sun in Psalm 84:11 & Malachi 4:2?

Because the Christians were followers of the Egyptian religion.

Easter is a celebration of renewed life when the death of winter has passed and spring comes. Why do the Christians hut for hidden eggs on Easter? Well it might have something to do with finding Osiris/RA eggs. The Egyptian Book of the Dead declares:

“May be he (Osiris) victorious in the underworld. To be said: I rise out of the egg in the land hidden. May be given to me my mouth, may I speak with it before the god great lord of the underworld”p 25. And another quote states: “Not is seen my nest, not is cracked my egg”p175.I don’t know why the egg was hidden but Christians do hunt for hidden eggs.

Moustafa Gadalla author of Historical Deception wrote “The Christian Easter is a mirror image of the Egyptians Breath of life celebration. The egg symbolized renewed life since ancient times, because all living creatures begin life in the egg”.

Gerald Massey reports: “In accordance with this continuation of the Kamite (Egyptian) symbols, it was also maintained by some sectaries that Jesus was a potter, and not a carpenter; and the fact is that this only-begotten Beetle-God, who is pourtrayed sitting at the potter's wheel forming the Egg, or shaping the vase-symbol of creation, was the Potter personified, as well as the only-begotten God in Egypt”. Ptah known for creating the world by his utterance of his tongue or words had men created by a Potter.
We have to understand that the ancient that the ancient Egyptians first worked out everything astronomically then depicted their myths in earthly format. So astronomically at the Easter equinox was a time when the Sun/Jesus crosses/cross the equator in March when day and night are of equal length all over the earth. One way in which Easter may have been transferred earthly was to place all souls on a cross looking Balance scale where your heart being judged on one side had to equal the same amount as a feather of truth. This was the pathway/way to gods light. It was the equalvalent of Jesus saying I’m the way, the truth, the life/light. These balance scales were placed inside a pyramind. After your heart was judge true after you passed through a baptism of fire you then got on a ladder (Jacob’s ladder Genesis 28:12 allusion to the double Amen/truth) to become one of the shining ones among the stars. Jesus summation of the way, the truth and life is scattered in the proverbs as being. You will have to read my essay “Egyptian Proverbs” for more details.
Plato may have talked about passing through the Egyptian balance scales/Cross. Plato said: “Imagine a man standing in the region of the universe allotted to fire, to which fire tends to move and in which is the greatest mass of it; suppose him to be able to detach portions of fire and weigh them in the scales of balance, which he raises forcibly into the alien air…So the smaller mass yields more readily than the larger to the force applied to it and rises into the alien element; and we call it “light” and the region into which it is forced ‘above, and we use heavy and below in the opposite sense”.See Timaeus 31:63. Plato who understood that your heart had to be light as a feather of truth/Maat in order to receive God’s eternal life/light. So your heart would be heavy if the balance beam was crooked instead of straight. That’s why Jesus said make your crooked ways straight see Luke 3:5 and Isaiah 59:8. I’m quite confident that The way, the truth and life are Egyptian balance scale due to Proverbs connecting it to justice and life.
Some have asked me why I called the Playboy Easter a Bunny. For one Easter is connected with life and life is symbolic of an egg, secondly millions of people have been played the fool into thinking Jesus Easter was real rather than myth.

Note: The Double Amen connected with Jacob’s ladder is connected with the Egyptian balance scales. Gerald Massey reports that “At the place of the equinox the double house (of Justice) devoted to Anubis” A book of the Beginnings p.426 Anubis was “opener of the way”, guides the soul to the scales and weighs his heart. Your heart had to become double truth/Amen to get eternal life/light.
Moses was identified as the Egyptian god Shu of the two truths, represented by the two stone tablets.

THE NAME (EASTER) can be traced back to the name "Astarte," the Syrian sun goddess, known as the "queen of heaven"

At the end of the winter, the season changes because the earth tilts as it rotates on its axis. Spring arrives when the sun is over the equator. On the first day of Spring, known as the vernal equinox (which means "spring equal night"), both day and night are an equal twelve hours long. Which meant that the long winter nights were over, and that the sun again began to take control. This time was marked by celebrations and festivals to thank the pagan gods. These ancient rituals were fertility festivals, observed in hopes that the gods would bless them with fertile flocks and fields. Animal and child sacrifices were offered to the gods to receive this favor.

Venerable Bede, an eighth century Christian historian, indicated that the name Easter came from the festival of "Oestre" (also found as "Ostere," "Ostara), the Anglo-Saxon goddess of Spring and fertility. There was also a Teutonic (Germanic) goddess known as "Eostre" (also found as "Eastre," " Estre"), who was the goddess of dawn and light, fertility, and Spring. It is from these deities where the name Easter actually originates. The festival in her honor, was held during the vernal equinox.–Controlled by the Calendar p 42

http://www.remnantofgod.org/easter.htm

EASTER THE ORIGIN OF EASTER: The English word Easter and the German Ostern come from a common origin (Eostur, astur, Ostara, Ostar), which to the Norsemen meant the season of the rising (growing) sun, the season of new birth. The word was used by our ancestors to designate the Feast of New Life in the spring. The same root is found in the name for the place where the sun rises (East, Ost). The word Easter, then, originally meant the celebration of the spring sun, which had its birth in the East and brought new life upon earth. This symbolism was transferred to the supernatural meaning of our Easter, to the new life of the Risen Christ, the eternal and uncreated Light. Based on a passage in the writings of Saint Bede the Venerable, the term Easter has often been explained as the name of an Anglo-Saxon goddess (Eostre), though no such goddess is known in the mythologies of any Germanic tribe. Modern research has made it quite clear that Saint Bede erroneously interpreted the name of the season as that of a goddess. -Francis X. Weiser, Handbook of Christian Feasts and Customs (New York: Harcourt, Brace & World, Inc., 1958), p. 211. Copyright 1952 by Francis X. Weiser.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back