Black Spirituality Religion : THE PINEAL WEAPON

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by DARKSIDE MAGICK, Jul 31, 2008.

1. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

HAPPEN UPON THIS GUY NAMED YACUB7 WHO SAY YOU CAN USE YR THIRD EYE TO POINT ULTRAVIOLET RAYS AT WHITES AND THEY WILL START TO BURN UP.

[​IMG]

WITH THE INCREASED OF RAYS FROM SIRIUS A AND THE HEAT UP OF THE PLANET, THIS LOOK INVITING.

2. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    Lol where you get this.. I need to look over this again. Haha cross your eyes and look at them, I don't doubt that this work either.

3. DARKSIDE MAGICK

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
  4. DARKSIDE MAGICK

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

REMINDS ME OF THE VIOLET FLAME AND THE PINEAL GLAND. SOMETHINGS ARE JUST IN US, CRAZY AS IT SOUND IT WORKS BECAUSE OF OUR MINDS

5. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    Me and my friend been trying the violet flame and it work, so I don't doubt anything. Seem like you would have to be powerful to just look and give some burns though. I would think that little babies would have to have a lot of raw energy for that too.

But have you any success with stuff like this? Like in projecting energy onto people.

6. DARKSIDE MAGICK

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

I DO THE VIOLET FLAME AND IT DO WORK ALSO, I REMEMBER WATCHING A AZZARIEL TAPE WHEN HE FIRST EXPLAIN IT. THATS THE ONLY ONE I DO EXCEPT WHEN I DO SEX MAGICK THEN THERE OTHERS VISUALIZATIONS THAT I DO.

7. biggerthomasjr

biggerthomasjr Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    This is a better graphic

[​IMG]

Sup family members. Hi Destee. I'm still promoting this science and the God [email protected] America movement too.

I been practicing for over 3 years now. It works. It's true. There is a lot of disinformation going on to discredit the movement, but all who find it (quickly) discover that we can aggressively absorb and direct ultraviolet light. What you do with it and where you direct it is your business. There ere other things that would seem to be "supernatural" to some but really aren't that can be done with it too. You can, for example, manipulate fire and *move* things that light reflects off of. (Caution - as I learned the hard but fun way - It does take considerable stregnth). The muscles in our eyes that allow us to do this are, because we haven't been taught to use them, underdeveloped. It takes time to build the stregnth to do it. I have, however, moved as much as a key. My prayer, meditations and practice are for the stregnth to move a car.

• “The mythological 3rd eye, which is the pineal gland, is accessed at the single point where the streams of vision of the two eyes meet”
    • The mysticism associated with the black man’s skin color, 3rd eye (pineal gland) and the sun’s light and the genetic abilities therein have been documented and researched for decades.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"Ultraviolet Light is the Fire of the 2nd Rapture of the Sun of God"

8. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    hotep

In order for this to be reality the eye must be a receptor and projecter of electromagnetic energy. Any body have any information regarding the eye being a projecter as well. Any body know how this energy is harvest and where. The body would have to house ultaviloent forces and store them. Which is explainable via melanin being an energy conducter and amplifier as well. Not exactly sold though need mo information. p.s The chemicals that are realease in the atmosphere is tearing down the seven pheres that are necessary to seperate the earth gravitational pulls from the sun. If there is no atmosphere there would be no balance between the earths grativitational pull and the suns much like the effect on the moon. without it we are all going to percieve to much electromagnetic energy and get caught up in the rapture if u wish.

9. biggerthomasjr

biggerthomasjr Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    You asked: Any body know how this energy is harvest and where. The body would have to house ultaviloent forces and store them.

Eumelanin is not only found in our eyes, skin and hair, it (too) is in our Pineal Glands.
    Western science has gone as far to admit that some species do emit light. Post hurricane Katrina, fish that project the sacred UV light too were discovered.

[​IMG]

10. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Peace,

I know it's hard to come by these days, but copper bracelets with magnetic ends are very beneficial for Black folks. Just a suggestion.

Blackbird