Black Relationships : THE PIMP

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by IntuitioninMD, Dec 1, 2004.

1. IntuitioninMD

IntuitioninMD Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    THE PIMP
    IS CONSTANTLY BLINDING ME
    IN OUR BLACK COMMUNITY

THE PIMP
    BY DEFINITION
    IS a man who solicits clients for a prostitute
    THEREFORE IS -- THE PIMP THE ONLY JOB
    OUR BLACK MEN CAN HOLD
    BECAUSE LIKE SLAVES
    WE ALL KNOW HOW TO BE
    BOUGHT AND SOLD!!!

THE PIMP
    WEAK IN STATURE
    DRESSED IN CLOWN ATTIRE

THE PIMP
    READY TO SELL
    HIS MAMA, SISTER AND DAUGHTERS

THE PIMP???
    AT THE HEAD OF THE BLACK COMMUNITY
    THAT IS PROBABLY WHY MOST OR OUR PEOPLE
    ARE STILL IN POVERTY!!!

THE PIMP
    CAN NEVER LEAD AN ARMY
    OR THE FAMILY

THE PIMP
    REPRESENTS THE WEAK
    THE DUMB
    AND THE STUPID

IF STRONG MEN REPRESENT
    STRONG FAMILIES AND
    STRONG COMMUNITIES

WHAT IS THE PIMP -- SUPPOSE TO BE TO ME!!!

THE PIMP NEEDS TO BE KILLED
    BECAUSE THEY ARE KILLING OUR COMMUNITY!

WHEN WILL WE DECIDE TO KILL THE PIMP

- I had this posted in another forum... but I thought it would be perfect here.

2. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    I have a perfect solution for the pimp, don't date him IntuitioninMD, and tell your "sisters" to do the same.....problem solved! This strategy is best employed in "your" community where you are having such a hard time finding good black men...on Destee very few if any man fit this description!

P.S. Why don't you check out brother Bigtown's post: "When Will Sistas Get Tired Of Dating Thugs" on the sister forum? Accountability is a two way street!

3. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    THIS IS A GREAT POST.. Welcome To DESTEE

==================

I really like this post. :thanks: This read like a poem. Something that needs sharing for sure. The way you brought the line in about selling our selves like we were sold as slaves, got me stirred. That is a strong point and analogy. Your connection through-out this piece is powerful. Very on point and worth posting a second time. I want to share some past pimp experiences with everyone. If you don’t know a pimp you can’t be a P.I.M.P

I grew up in Missouri. I used to see the prostitutes working in the lower portion of my apartment building. This one lady was very nice. I would visit her room, and she would ask me to help her prop her bed back up on bricks. Her room and her had this smell I can still smell at this writing. I believe more now memories are linked to senses. I can smell her right now. She was a very nice person, to be doing what she did. Survival. She never had a pimp, I don’t believe.

She would offer my family food and I remember a fish. She gave my mother. I guessed she accepted many forms of payment. That fish was funky! My mother took the fish, thanked the lady, and tossed that fish out the back as soon as she could. We were very poor. But we were not going to eat that fish!

My mother told me of many nights we went to sleep hungry. I don’t recall ever being hungry. That is why I love her. She sacrificed very hard for me and my brothers and sisters.

THE PIMP
    WEAK IN STATURE
    DRESSED IN CLOWN ATTIRE

Gave us our dress in the sixties. Huggy bear of Starsky and Hutch. All of the stereotypes we still have today. White media and black ignorance is still going strong!

THE PIMP
    READY TO SELL
    HIS MAMA, SISTER AND DAUGHTERS

We learned our jobs well. Quick studies. Blacks are known for learning on the fly, and after being shown one time. We had plenty of lessons of how to auction souls and lives off the slave block.

THE PIMP???
    AT THE HEAD OF THE BLACK COMMUNITY
    THAT IS PROBABLY WHY MOST OR OUR PEOPLE
    ARE STILL IN POVERTY!!!
    Oh... so true. So True. Pimp Juice... Nelly! Snoop still playing the pimp roll. Sex is taking the youth. Turning our kids into selling them selves like prostitutes for crack. You nailed this IntuitioninMD

I didn’t get to welcome you to Destee. I have read a few of your post. I hope you stay around for a while.

When I was a ten me and my friends would stand near the prostitutes and talk with them. Asking questions about cost of services. Showing a few dollars and playing with them. When I was sixteen this pimp, pulled his caddy up to the front grill of my car, and scared the day lights out of us. We were hurting business by following his girls and their johns. I backed my mustang up and drove a block and a half thru an intersection in reverse at high speed backwards. :rolling: What a ride. I quit doing that trick after that.

A few years later I saw this fine lady standing across the street from where my friend lived. He and I would bet who could mack the ladies and get the digits. She looked older than we were, and he hesitated. I took the bet. I crossed the street and walked up to the lady and said hello. She looked at me and said my name. She turned out to be my first girl friend.

I was ten when we had puppy love, and she was thirteen. Her name was Evelyn. I called her Evel T. We talked for a moment, and she told me she was working. I asked her if she was on drugs. She told me yes. She was on heroin. Her pimp supplied her. I asked her for her phone number and told her she had to change. I told her she had to get away from him.

Two weeks later I went by her house and spent the day with her. I care to this day about this lady. So I went to see about her and get her to change. She looked better but was still recovering. I could tell she was trying to do something different. She was a strong young lady she had to about nineteen or twenty about his time. I was old enough to drive about sixteen or so.

She asked me if she could drive my company van. She didn’t have a license and I gave in I was always weak around her. She sat in my lap, and I feed the gas and held the steering a little. As we came around the corner from her house she swiped three cars on the driver’s side. I pushed her out of lap and sped away. I dropped her off and went back to work. No problems with the van. My boss was cool. He didn’t sweat anything. When he asked later I said yes I wreaked it. By then I had hit several post and stuff by then.

A few months later. I was walking in Forest Park ( if you ever visit St. Louis.. go to this park) and saw a lady standing inside a fence playing with a little girl. Her laughing got my attention. I turned and stoo there. It was Evelyn. She looked GOOD! Fellows she was built like a brick house.

She had totally recovered and was doing great. I stood there in awe for a moment, long enough to make my date upset. The lady I was with at that time got really upset with me and still don’t have the entire story, because she believed I was looking and interested in this other lady, I told her I knew the lady inside the fence but I didn’t go into details. That lady that was with me is my wife today. :jump:

:fyi: I’m throwing out my platforms. I’m giving up the pimp :yo: life. :huh: Who is with me? lol

4. Tantrum

Tantrum Well-Known Member MEMBER

Pos Technical Support
    Ratings:
    +12
    I think killing the pimp
    Is detouring from your community
    We all have neihborhood watches
    All these community tools at our grasp
    Yet all dont employ them
    So I say nice scribe & together
    You and your community can stop this