Black People : The Philando Castile Shooting Hoax

http://www.crystalinks.com/holographic.html

consciousnessbrgrid.jpg

The theory that reality, as we consciously experience it, is not real, goes back to the indigenous people who believed that we exist in a dream or illusion. In our current timeline, we refer to the matrix, grids, virtual reality, simulation and hologram. Today many physicists are researching the concept of the universe as a hologram.

The universe is a consciousness hologram. Reality is projected illusion within the hologram. It is a virtual experiment created in linear time to study emotions. Our hologram is composed of grids created by a source consciousness brought into awareness by electromagnetic energy at the physical level. The hologram is created and linked through a web, or grid matrixes based on the patterns of Sacred Geometry. The hologram had a beginning and it has an end, as consciousness evolves in the alchemy of time. As the grids collapse, everything within the hologram will end, helping to understand what is going on in the world today.

In media we find films, television shows, books, and games, based on the concept of reality as a hologram. Among the more easily recognized are The Matrix (Illusion), The Thirteenth Floor (Simulation), Inception (Dream), the Holodeck (Grids) in the TV series Star Trek, Second Life an Internet game, and The Holographic Universe a 1991 book by Michael Talbot (see his theories below).
So, are you saying that our reality or what we perceive to be reality is not reality at all?

Here is undeniable proof the Philando Castile shooting was a hoax!

Use the first video below as a reference. There is another copy of the video below it.

PHILANDO CASTILE Full video

St. Anthony Police kill PHILANDO CASTILE in car with girlfriend in Falcoln Heights

*I don't know how to post it so that the videos don't embed. It would be better to view the video from Youtube in another window, and make that window and this one fit on your screen at the same time. That way you can see the video and look at the commentary below.

Using the first video as a reference:

At 0:09 - “They killed my boyfriend.” I think everyone caught that, but ignored it because of the rest of the emotional scenes. She said that, and he was clearly still alive. Not only that, she later says several times that he only got shot in the arm. She makes that very clear. Now, believing your boyfriend was shot in the arm, why would the words “they killed by boyfriend” come out of your mouth? She would have said, “They shot my boyfriend.” Throughout the video she goes on these little spills where she recites the same main points. Here, she was doing the same thing, but she said part of one that was to come later – “They killed my boyfriend.” Believing that he was only shot in the arm, the only way “they killed my boyfriend” would come out of her mouth is if it was already in her mind. It was already in her mind because she had already read it, it was already one of her lines, she just blurted it out at the wrong time (caught up in the moment).

At 0:06 - You can see that the steering wheel is to the right of her. At 0:08 you can clearly see the steering wheel is to the right of her, and in front of him. At 0:10 you can see that the car stereo and ashtray is on the left of the steering wheel. And yes, so is the shifter, which you can see better at 0:19. What do you think of that? Fake car? Manipulated video?

At 0:22 - It appears that her door is open. At 0:29 when she says, “We’re waiting for ba...” you can clearly see that somehow she is partially out of the car.

At 0:29 - She said, “We’re waiting for ba...” When she got out of the car, the backup already had her daughter. When did her daughter leave the car? It had to have been before she started filming, but at that point they were still waiting on backup according to her.

At 0:46 - In the most calm voice she says, “Oh my God, please don’t tell me he’s dead. Please don’t tell me my boyfriend just went like that.” As she believes her boyfriend has passed, she turns the camera on herself and speaks to it? She doesn’t cry. She doesn’t scream. She doesn’t call his name. No, she calmly speaks to the camera. Oh, and try to find the 4 bullet holes.

At 1:01 - When she is saying that he is gone, the camera pans, and he appears to move. The camera then pans away from his face, and centers perfectly on his body. How is she able to do that? Maybe the door is open and the steering wheel is not where it should be because someone else is filming.

At 1:21 - She is told to exit the car. The camera turns to the sky, showing that the door was open, or that there was no door. She would have had to be holding the camera with her left hand in order to film him so well on the right. With that being the case, why is it that when she is told to exit the car, the camera pans upward and to left in a direction and motion that is not consistent with being held in the left hand? And then you get a view of the sky, grass area, and concrete in one scene, without seeing any part of the inside of the car. Mute the sound and check it out. And how could that be done if she’s holding the camera with any hand and getting out of a car? Towards the latter part of 1:24 you may think you see the camera catch the car window, but if you pause it at the right moment you’ll see that it is NOT a part of a car. She did not exit a car. And that means the car door audio has been added to the video, which means the video was not live. You’ll see more proof that the video wasn’t live later.

At 1:29 - The rear windows of the car appear to be tinted. If you go to an earlier part of the video, where Philando is shown, you’ll see that the windows are not tinted. But this could be due to the angle.

At 1:28 - She is told to face away from the officer and walk backwards. Walking backwards, she somehow perfectly centers the camera on the officers at 1:32. Watch it without audio and see how perfect it was. After she’s out of the car and handcuffed, that’s when she seems to get emotional, yelling the same exact line as before. But right after she yells, she goes right back to a calm voice saying, “Can you get my phone so I can call ….” And she’s done. That quick. All her “emotion” is gone. You can tell she wasn’t crying at all. She never shed a tear throughout the whole ordeal. And as far as we can tell, neither did her daughter.

At 3:42 - 5:06 - Again, after what seems to be an emotional moment, she asks for her phone in the calmest tone at 5:16 - “It’s right there. It’s on the floor.” You can clearly hear that she’s not emotional at all. This shows that her emotional prayer was fake.

At 4:02 - 4:14 – She recites the same line she uses later in her “emotional interview”. You’ll see that later (below).

At 5:41 - After the phone is uncovered and the daughter is shown, there is a cut in the video at 5:47. She’s somehow in the back of the police car without us seeing it happen. And all of the copies of her video are like this. This was said to be a live video. The only way to stop a live Facebook video is to press “Finish”. If you press “Finish” the live video is ended, and it is now one completed video. Now another has to be started, but it will be separate from the first. There will be two videos. If there are two videos, how did two “live” Facebook videos become one? It would have had to be edited. If there was one video, and there was a cut in it, that means it was edited. If it was edited it couldn’t have been a live video! So, for a fact, this video was not live. For a fact, this video has been manipulated and released to the public. So, who would do such a thing? This is psychological warfare.

At 5:27 – 5:31 - She and the officer talk about the handcuffs being taken off of her.

At 6:08 - “He shot him three times because we had a busted taillight.”

At 6:17 - She said he did have a pistol on him. So, where is the gun? And if he had a pistol on him, and the officers knew it, they would have taken him out of the car, disarmed him and handcuffed him. That’s a fact. But what did they do (in her interview she said there was also an officer at her window)? They left the car, leaving a man they just shot, alive and armed. And then the one who did the shooting returned to the car! Do you seriously believe that?!

At 6:25 – Three times, four times, four or five times … which one is it? Anyone would know 3 shots, so how can three be confused with four or five? And she just said three, seconds before this!

At 6:50 - She says, “They got me handcuffed.” At 8:05 - 8:10 she says she was handcuffed. Is she handcuffed from the front, filming.

At 7:20 - She says, “It was a Chinese police officer.”

At 7:32 – 7:52 - “And as he went to reach, he let the officer know before he was reaching that he had a firearm on him. And before he could let the officer know anything the officer took off shots.” What?! And if that’s what happened, and if this was actually a real event, the officer would have shot him because he thought he was going for a gun, not because he was black and he wanted to kill him. The officer’s “reaction” proves that. So, if it was real, which it wasn’t, it would have been an accident. And once again, it’s 4 or 5 shots.

At 8:16 she says that they have machine guns pointed. Huh? The boyfriend is dead, and she is handcuffed in the backseat of a police car with her daughter. Who do they have machine guns pointed at?! This is stupid.

What this next guy says about the Masonic terms “the widow’s son” and “the lion’s paw” is correct. I have included another short video below it to prove his statement about the lion’s paw.

Watch from 4:27 – 10:49

MINNESOTA COP TAKES OUT PHILANDEO CASTILE FOR A ILLUMINATI PSYOP! FREEMASON RITUAL DONE MUST SEE!

Pat Robertson the Mason

I believe the crowd in this next video is handpicked.

(FULL VIDEO) Diamond Reynolds (Girlfriend Of Philando Castile) Speaks Out Following His Murder

0:21 - “The police did this to us.” All of them are to blame.

0:44 - In her “live video” she said they did have a busted taillight. She never said they thought she had one. They’ve changed the story to make it seem more unjust, to fuel the fire.

1:21 – “The police did this to me.”

1:53 – “These police….” And why does she keep saying “bare arms”? You talk about psyop, they have her using a Constitutional term! The police bared arms? Who says that? This just goes to show you the psychology behind these scripts. Bare arms?

2:03 – She keeps saying “the police” - all of them.

2:17 - “He took his last breath in front of us, where he died on the scene.” What?!

2:38 – 2:50 – Listen? Listen to the psyop. This is what they're saying: "You need to do something black people." "You can’t just sit back and let this happen." "They are killing you." "Get up, come together." Yeah, go and fall for a trap. I have undeniable proof, statistics and all, that there isn’t a police war against black people, only a psychological war to make it seem that way. It’s the same way they have whites believing ISIS is after them.

3:16 – “They” did this.

3:27 – 3:36 – Here’s the line, the same scripted material she said in the car.

4:16 - “The police did this to our community.” That’s hitting that same belief they’re trying to instill – the police are your enemies, and they are trying to kill you.

5:36 - And now it’s not one, two, three, or four shots, but five shots.

5:41 – 5:48 - If that was the officer’s reaction, it was an accident!

5:50 – When do you think they had machine guns pointed at her back. She says as the phone was still recording. Remember when she mentioned machine guns in the back seat of the car? If it happened, which it didn’t, it would have had to have happened before that, but where in the video do you see that? You don’t even see the officers with machine guns. Maybe it’s at the cut in the video where her daughter is shown and you can hear her talking calmly and nicely to the officers, and them to her.

8:27 – His eyes rolled into the back of his head and he was dead instantly? I don’t think I need to comment on that statement.

8:35 – “How did you remain so calm?” Ha! We know the answer to that. But did you hear her answer? She said her daughter told her to stay strong, to not cry, and she prayed for her. Is that right? Show me that in the video.

11:27 – 11:42 – The police officers have mental problems from all the people they have killed. Interesting. And yet most police officers never even pull out their gun during their entire career. But hey, let’s “listen” to Diamond.

13:16 – 13:36 – Black people, you have to do something. Like she said earlier, come together, rise up. All of this is exactly what you’ll hear coming from every controlled source of information.

14:29 - The officer was Asian, he was black, and he about 5’ 6’’ and half. Huh? He weighed about 156 … 170 lbs? Huh?

15:21 – 15:32 – And once again, where was her daughter?

15:37 – 16:02 - “We were coming from the grocery store … We had left from dropping my sister off … and as were dropping her off from getting groceries from her….”

17:44 - She said the police are here to assassinate us, and they are here to kill us because we are black. And that’s the pyops once again, for black people to believe the police are after them so they would react they way they know they will react. And from there, the government will act, doing what they wanted to do in the first place.

20:02 - The girl off-camera asked why they didn’t take him to a closer hospital. Diamond said, “He could have lived.” and was clearly about to go into a rant, but she caught herself. He could have lived? She just said they knew he was dead when they took him off the scene. Earlier, she said he died instantly, and died on the scene. I swear, she’s a narcissist. No, not the definition of narcissist that most people know of, someone who is obsessed with themselves, I mean the real deal disorder. If you don’t know, look it up on Youtube.

Fanning the flames of the psyop:

Watch from 12:25 – the end.

Diamond "Lavish" Reynolds at Governor's Mansion after tragedy of Philando Castile *NEW VIDEO 2016!*
https://youtu.be/jDvT1VenUDA?t=12m25s

The mother, and title of this article, states the theme of the psyop again:

Philando Castile's mom: 'We are being hunted'
http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2016/07/07/philando-castile-mother-uncle-interview-full-newday.cnn

That is what they want black people to think.

They finally got a person who can say a script and cry on demand, which is normal for actors, and narcissists. In this video you can really tell she’s a fraud.

Philando Castile's Fiancee Breaks Down Over Dallas Shootings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWVJ1ysDO-8

Now she’s all over the mainstream media, exactly like the other crisis actors who worked on shooting hoaxes to advance the gun control agenda.

Listen to this next one. How many different stories does she have? And the crowd even has the same scripts as in the other interview!

Philando Castile Girlfriend - Diamond Reynolds Press Conference 7/7/16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSmDFPz4Bx4

The worst part: “I was not able to get the actual shooting because I did not want that horrible act to be on social media because they already tried to remove it.”

And again, “the police are killing us off”. And after she said it, someone from the crowd yelled, “It’s a setup.” No, it’s a psyop.

Diamond Reynolds Live-Streamed After Philando Castile's Death Shares Story | The View
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwXvW7Zynlw

She said her daughter was in the back seat the whole time. Do I even need to comment on that?

Starting at 6:30 they mention that Philando was the driver. Well, he did have a steering wheel in front of him.

It's a must that you also check out this thread:
https://destee.com/threads/warning-–-it’s-all-a-trap-black-people-are-being-set-up.87185/

Message received and understood!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back