Black People : The Philando Castile Shooting Hoax

"At 0:06 - You can see that the steering wheel is to the right of her. At 0:08 you can clearly see the steering wheel is to the right of her, and in front of him. At 0:10 you can see that the car stereo and ashtray is on the left of the steering wheel. And yes, so is the shifter, which you can see better at 0:19. What do you think of that? Fake car? Manipulated video?"
Take another look at the video, he was shot through the passenger window on the passenger side.
Philando Castile was not the driver of the car, he could not have been, he is strapped into the passenger seat with the steering wheel to his left. Did she have to produce her license before he was shot? In the video she was referred to as the female passenger, but again in the video it clearly shows the victim strapped in the passenger seat, what does that all mean?. How long was the victim her "boyfriend", the reason is that she is calling someone she knows well and she constantly says her boyfriend rather than his name.

All this may mean nothing, but it certainly is weird!

"At 0:06 - You can see that the steering wheel is to the right of her. At 0:08 you can clearly see the steering wheel is to the right of her, and in front of him. At 0:10 you can see that the car stereo and ashtray is on the left of the steering wheel. And yes, so is the shifter, which you can see better at 0:19. What do you think of that? Fake car? Manipulated video?"
Take another look at the video, he was shot through the passenger window on the passenger side.
Philando Castile was not the driver of the car, he could not have been, he is strapped into the passenger seat with the steering wheel to his left. Did she have to produce her license before he was shot? In the video she was referred to as the female passenger, but again in the video it clearly shows the victim strapped in the passenger seat, what does that all mean?. How long was the victim her "boyfriend", the reason is that she is calling someone she knows well and she constantly says her boyfriend rather than his name.

All this may mean nothing, but it certainly is weird!
Brother Crown, I can not speak to whether or not the videos have been altered or not. You say there are inconsistencies but my question would be who or what is the source of the videos. Were they produced from the same source?? One thing is clear and that is Brother Philando Castile is dead, shot by police....

Brother Crown, I can not speak to whether or not the videos have been altered or not. You say there are inconsistencies but my question would be who or what is the source of the videos. Were they produced from the same source?? One thing is clear and that is Brother Philando Castile is dead, shot by police....
It's not what I say! But what is in the video that speaks. Diamond Reynolds is the source, right?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back