Black People : THE PERSONALITY TEST

First choice:

8. Sensitive and spiritual
You are a highly sensitive and spiritual person. You refuse to see life only from a rational view point. You have great intuition and trust your feelings. You must have dreams to aspire towards or you won't feel happy. You like to improve yourself, and in so doing make a difference in the world - even if only in little ways. You find it hard to understand people who are only guided rationality. You form true relationships with open souls, people who know there is more to life than we can touch, see or hear. Your psychic sense is highly evolved, trust it and work with it.

2nd choice:

3. Sensitive and reflective
You are comfortable spending hours alone with your thoughts and rarely become bored. You dislike superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. Your relationships with your friends are very strong, which gives you the inner tranquillity and harmony that you require. You love deeply but if someone betrays you it is next to impossible to forgive. You are an old soul, someone who has lived many times before and has seen it all. All you crave now is simplicity and the chance to focus your attention on a meaningful existence.

First choice:
8. Sensitive and spiritual
You are a highly sensitive and spiritual person. You refuse to see life only from a rational view point.
When there's magic in the world? :confused:
You have great intuition and trust your feelings.
ALWAYS! :bellydance:
You must have dreams to aspire towards or you won't feel happy.
Although... although... my fate is to "live as the lilies of the field, neither toiling nor spinning," and yet... and yet... "Solomon in all his glory is not arrayed" as one of me. This is my fate.

My desire, however, is UPWARD, ONWARD, to forever "aspire" to what I dream of, to what my imagination can conceive of.

A conundrum. (My want, my desire, my capability to "do" when the universe says "NO!")

You like to improve yourself, and in so doing make a difference in the world - even if only in little ways.
Have no problem being the proverbial "cog in the wheel" so long as it makes an improvement in the "black" world. :D

You find it hard to understand people who are only guided rationality.
Forget the beef! Where's the imagination? The joy in life?

You form true relationships with open souls, people who know there is more to life than we can touch, see or hear.
Black Nationalists? Africentrics? ;)

Your psychic sense is highly evolved, trust it and work with it.
Don't know how "highly" it's evolved, but yea, I often "know" stuff the material world says I shouldn't.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back