Black People : The Perfection Of Black Women (8)

It means everything to me to be acknowledged as a Black kemetic woman, by Black men, and because I am a Black woman who views myself as being on the road to perfection, I always keep in mind the imperfections that I must always strive to perfect. I say this too because of another major issue that is always on my mind as a result of my other experiences and therefore want to pose a question; How do I, as a Black woman, worship Black women of whom have hurt innocence? I believe that Black woman have been severely suppressed for over thousands of years and one major process in the past was that under White Supremacy, a powerful Black woman would be chosen to suppress other Black people, and how do we deal with these issues while elevating the Black woman and putting her back on her throne? This issue is always on my mind.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back