Black People : The Pending Crisis?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Blackbird, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,822
    Peace Everyone,

These days I have definitely scaled back my presence on Destee. And it's not because I don't love y'all. Y'all are my people and my love is always there. Destee is certainly an alternative home for me in an alternative universe.

I wish to advance a thought and see how y'all view it. It will surely assist me in collecting and organizing my thoughts. Lately, I've been receiving much chatter from the spiritual world. It has been incessant.

One communique told me "we are now in a chess game of opposing forces to conquer the Queen and not the King."

Another stated "In a house of cards, it is the Jack that rises to the occasion and dines with the Deuce."

My last communication came as a dream: I dreamt Obama won the election, but within his first 100 days, the nation separates in the middle, dividing Kansas from Missouri. Dick Cheney swallows Obama. Blood runs in two directions and wells at the two oceans. In the midst of this, I hear an booming voice yell, "Our time has Come!" In response, there's a counter voice yelling, "This is our land!"

Now this all segued into a thought that arose within me. Are the main words associated with Obama's message - "We are the ones we've been waiting for" and "Our time has come" - actually code words with other than mundane origins and messages? Could Barack not be fully aware it the etiology and the symbolic implications of his words?

On the flipside, the main banner for McCain is "Country First". The ideologues at his rally are definitely reading his statement as a rallying cry as they spew irrationality and reactivity. As someone with Native origins, it makes me wonder "Who's country?"

Do you see the tension and the stage being set to broadcast this pending play?

I received another message. I was told that Obama was the road opener. The Southern Poverty Law Center records what's happening on a national level as the beginnings of a real backlash among white people. There is a fear swelling up within them - this is obvious.

This race has expose the immaturity and irrationality - if not outright fear - white people have. Fear is anxiety about the future and anxiety can translate into irrational behavior.

Is the race the clarion call for Black people in America, a hearkening of the eventual downfall of white supremacy and it's present chokehold and de facto government of the masses?

How do you see this thing? Is it change we can believe in?

Blackbird

2. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,822
  3. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,822
  4. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,822
  5. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    myAfrica; what time is it?!!

been trying to tell y'all, but you don't hear me.

a thread asked "is something happening?". another asked "do you know the plan for you?".

done tol' y'all it don't matter which party - it's all the same wrong thang.

but i still think the Sisters McKinney and Clemente would be the better choice to bring us out of the treasonous garbage that the united states has degenerated into ... (fine, so what? true, Sister Clemente ain't black, but she is definitely down for the struggle, eh?)

that supreme lunacy? "the head is dead, fred." heard that anywhere before?

myAfrica - get up off this "black" thang:
    we were Africans when we got caught up;
    we were Africans while cruisin the middle passage;
    we was Africans when we started our "job training";
    WE ARE AFRICANS NOW!!
    in the spirit of Sankofa, Wake up, Beloved!

it's all over around this here mess; aquarius rising and all that.

building a new civilisation out of the ashes of the old ... before the fire, hopefully.

Street Nation Earth; it's time for the "meek" to inherit ...

but who pays any attention to anything i have to say? ... even i don't; remember the ten thousandth member contest?

reconsider that organizational chart, Destee; most of the rest of that stuff was camouflage; if somebody had made sense of that before it was time for it to be, who knows where we might be today. but i reckon Who/Whatever gave it to me knew what They were about!! <grin> (btw; the projects listed on the bottom line of that org chart are some of the things that the "museum" is working on. the museum [which has been renamed "The Institute for ThisEarth" mentiond somewhere somewhen around here, as well as the "Institute of African Applied Technologies"] are the "think tanks" of/for the Constellation.) if yoiu still have it around, pull it out and re-think it in light of this thread and the others mentioned above.

<shrug> you musta spotted something when i first got here talking about being "honored" and all that. it was an intriguing/embarrassing ego boost, but i've come to learn that you do See. maybe you saw me right, maybe i'm still trippin ... maybe it don't matter about the presidential race ... maybe Native America is still as close to this Land as They always were ...

maybe there is no spoon ... where's your Axe?

"let the music play"
    (ain't got no tunes spinning, river, so ima gona pretend. <grin> wonder if that still counts? :lol:)

6. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,746
    this is so wrong as to invalidate anything else that you say.

the world has determined white america to be insane.

maybe so.

yes, it is.

7. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    can't go/be wrong doing the Lord's Work

(dayum!! why do i bother paying attention to you? you've modified your post and invalidated you first version with the comment about the insanity of america! do you do logic, or is it all just pavlovian/"knee jerk" response type stuff?)

so odd; you keep harping that the problem is your vaunted "white supremacy" and that we got to get rid of it, but you so staunchly stand up for it even to the exclusion of an actual Black candidate; one that has actually generationally experienced the american black condition.

forget about it; i ain't arguing politics since it's the bit that keeps trashing this environment (which, duh!, includes people) and to keep supporting/believing something that so trashes this Gift of Life, this "Proof of the Love of God" has always struck me as the most heinous "sin". but you are welcome to keep doing you and what you believe!
    oh, poor you .. still drinking the kool-aid. but, heck, they've lied about stuff before - of course they wouldn't be lying now, would they? oh, wait; this is the guy that believes "getting rid of them, but keeping their infrastructure" is viable.

there is a term for this condition, i don't recall what it is, but it's about having to keep believing in the broken stuff because it hurts too much to take the risk of changing.

keep doing you, brother james; you might "get lucky" and "pass beyond the veil" before it all crashes down. ... but i don't think you'll be doing that any time soon, so you might get stuck being here when your heroes show their feet of clay.

but you'll be there to keep trying to tell us just how fine them new clothes are, won't you?

8. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    If Obama wins, that would mean that more whites who want change voted for him and more blacks who suddenly felt he could win voted for him. How can white people then develop fear from something that would not be, if they themselves, had not participated? Why would fear kick in on behalf of whites. Yes, there is that small percentage of whties who did not vote for him but they would be outnumbered if Obama wins. I learned in my political science class that people vote their prejudices behind the closed curtain at the poles. Well, from what we can all see, white people must be turning un prejudice becuase there is hope for Obama to win. Your dream or your vision seems to have a contradiction which supports what anAfrican said "Dont' matter which party, it's all the same thing." I tend to pounce back and forward agreeing to that same saying.

9. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    haven't gotten to that curtain yet, eh?

10. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486