Black People : The Peanut Butter Shot?

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
This is given to Military and those working over-sea's for Humanitarian reasons.
They say it is penicillin.

It goes in your butt cheek and it's called the "peanut butter" shot because for about a week afterwards, that's what it feels like. A glob of peanut butter stuck inside your cheek.

Could it contain a tracking chip?

http://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/...ry-seeking-implantable-microchips-in-soldiers

Tuesday, 08 May 2012 06:58
U.S. Military Seeking Implantable Microchips in Soldiers

The U.S. government is developing implantable sensor microchips for use in American troops, supposedly to monitor their health on the battlefield, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) announced earlier this year seeking proposals. But critics of the scheme are speaking out, warning that the new technology could just be a prelude to expanding the use of related devices among the general population — with dangerous implications for freedom and privacy.

shaka64

Feb 15, 2007
africa
Occupation
Photographer
I got one when I went on west pac we called it the bicillin shot. the first time I got it I didn't massage the spot and it felt like a golf ball was under my skin.
The second time I massaged the hell out of the spot and I had no problem. this was back in 87 and 89

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days