Black People : The Peacefull side of AFRICOM / Monsanto a kinder gentler Genocide

a computer repeats itself cause it cannot create

What exactly, and how does the fact that no computer/machine can be more creative than the person operating it prevent YOU from directly addressing relevant assertions and answering questions in the direct manner possible, in this thread?

The solution is we unite as a race or perish as individuals, plain and simple no BS, rhetoric of excuses Can you provide an example of any group or ethnic clan in human history who has managed to socio-economically advance in an extremely hostile/competitive environment without being both intelligently organized and led?

Haven’t YOU noted the FACT that despite the fact that our own historians have now provided us with the TRUTH as opposed to the Eurocentric GARBAGE that has so efficiently polluted our knowledge base, our so totally clueless/inept leadership STILL hasn’t done the necessary with regard to making this information general knowledge in our communities and countries?

But we are warring each other over religious, tribal, and petty differences, when will that end? Aren’t these disputes an integral part of the human condition as opposed to being a purely African/African American malaise?

If whites aren’t traumatized by the 70 million whites slaughtered by other Whites in White on White Wars I & II and other 20th century conflicts, why are we beating ourselves up about the leaderless stupidity of some of our underclass or our IDIOTS like Idi Amin, Robert Mugabe and the still simmering Rwanda madness killing a total of a million Africans?

Far more frustrating is the CHAOS MACHINE in the Congo which has been killing millions while facilitating the systematic looting of cobalt and the regions other strategically vital resources which WE still haven’t adequately secured have we [in fact this model has been exported to Iraq and Libya with Iran next in the meat grinder/murder machine]?

This is somewhat dated, made before the formation of the EU. Does this mean that YOU are unaware of the fact that but for that Jamaican CLOWN Buster Mante’s treachery [disrupting/vetoing the treaty] the truly brilliant Eric Williams Confederation of the West Indies plan would have more than adequately secured the Caribbean from the late 1960’s?

Isn’t anyone who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE!

Anyone who is not working towards deprogramming our people, but talks about programming is a fool! Which would explain why you haven’t answered a single question in the direct manner possible with this medium how exactly [graphically illustrating just how accurate this assertion/question is]?

I am simply repeating what these men greater then me have said in the past, so how in the hell are you going to come here and say Malcolm was stupid, Dr Clarke was stupid, Kwame was stupid and Dr Khalid Muhammed was a fool? Where and when have I made any disparaging comments about ANY of these so brilliant men or don’t you realise that my tag is a reminder to me as much as anyone else?

When we stop making excuses fo our lack of unity we will then achieve some unity and when we stop making excuses for our fratricide we will be able to unify to defend ourselves,
so what are you talking about? How unified is the USA [with so many of the WASP’S openly sulking about Obama being president] or have you forgotten the back to back electoral fraud that gave Bush 2 terms in office; however haven’t YOU noticed that the USA’s onslaught on the rest of humanity is continuing to step up regardless of who is president?

Until then there is no war only genocide Isn’t intelligently aware and focused leadership as exemplified by Cuba’s achievements the key as opposed to only unity, or don’t you realise that if they called an election the Castro regime would probably be voted out of office immediately?

one simple question, if our divisions continue in lieu of the combined onslaughts, what will be the futre of Africa?

Just answer a simple question no excuses no repeating old stuff everyone here on Destee knows and has read since 2005 in the archives, and what is your opinion of Black Nationalism among Blacks in England and France?

one simple question, if our divisions continue in lieu of the combined onslaughts, what will be the futre of Africa?
Africa will continue to spiral downwards because we are in the very unfortunate position where our socio-economic elite and political leadership are more truly lost, baffled and confused [or are they just TRAITORS] than the lower echelons that they are supposed to be intelligently leading as opposed to just bleeding or didn’t you note the way Goodluck and Zuma aided the West by voting for the UN’s no fly zone sanctions that facilitated NATO blasting Gaddafi and his regime into oblivion?

Just answer a simple question no excuses no repeating old stuff everyone here on Destee knows and has read since 2005 in the archives, and what is your opinion of Black Nationalism among Blacks in England and France?[/quote] What does Black Nationalism mean CURTROLL/BATTERING RAM [who never actually answers questions but has the cheek to insist that I should, are you JOKERS being paid to harass US/try to control our message boards]?

As a UK citizen of African ethnicity I often find myself in the truly bizarre position of being more nationalistic than the NATIVES [who have spent the last 32 years finding more and more creative ways of putting the country down the toilet] in that what would be the point of sinking the ship that my family, friends and closest associates of various ethnic heritages/origins/hues are on?

Having observed with considerable dismay the so very very STUPID MANNER in which they have destroyed the country’s coal mining industry/backbone [despite having 200 years worth under the ground] along with frittering away their industrial/manufacturing legacy woke me up to the REALITY that the jokers/political leaders we’re afflicted with in our communities and countries in the Diaspora and Africa haven’t got the monopoly on consistently CLUELESS behavior, have they [just look around]?

Africa will continue to spiral downwards because we are in the very unfortunate position where our socio-economic elite and political leadership are more truly lost, baffled and confused [or are they just TRAITORS] than the lower echelons that they are supposed to be intelligently leading as opposed to just bleeding or didn’t you note the way Goodluck and Zuma aided the West by voting for the UN’s no fly zone sanctions that facilitated NATO blasting Gaddafi and his regime into oblivion?

Just answer a simple question no excuses no repeating old stuff everyone here on Destee knows and has read since 2005 in the archives, and what is your opinion of Black Nationalism among Blacks in England and France?
What does Black Nationalism mean CURTROLL/BATTERING RAM [who never actually answers questions but has the cheek to insist that I should, are you JOKERS being paid to harass US/try to control our message boards]?

As a UK citizen of African ethnicity I often find myself in the truly bizarre position of being more nationalistic than the NATIVES [who have spent the last 32 years finding more and more creative ways of putting the country down the toilet] in that what would be the point of sinking the ship that my family, friends and closest associates of various ethnic heritages/origins/hues are on?

Having observed with considerable dismay the so very very STUPID MANNER in which they have destroyed the country’s coal mining industry/backbone [despite having 200 years worth under the ground] along with frittering away their industrial/manufacturing legacy woke me up to the REALITY that the jokers/political leaders we’re afflicted with in our communities and countries in the Diaspora and Africa haven’t got the monopoly on consistently CLUELESS behavior, have they [just look around]?

[/quote]
The reason I asked about the nationalism there in lieu of the EU and UK impending economic collapse,
was the way " they" the global oligarchy, desperately did not desire Malcolm to come to Europe to talk about this and,
his attempts to visit Europe for that reason were blocked

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back